Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Pandoras Saturday 15th

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi, we’re new to the club scene but we’re thinking about going on Saturday night. Can anyone give us a heads up as to what to expect?

We would also like to hear from anyone is is going too.

Thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wingfellowMan
over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

My advice to anyone who’s looking to attend a club for the first time is to treat it like a bar but some may have less clothes on. Pandoras is very sociable and welcoming with regulars and newcomers all getting to know one another and has ample facilities to explore.

I’m there almost every Saturday and I’m more than happy to answer any questions and such. Just pop me a message if unsure of anything.

Swingfellow

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi, we’re new to the club scene but we’re thinking about going on Saturday night. Can anyone give us a heads up as to what to expect?

We would also like to hear from anyone is is going too.

Thank you "

We went first time last week. Was quite, but a friendly bunch of people. Going to try the Halloween party so I think that might be a bit more of an experience x

By *wcouple53Couple
over a year ago

wigan ,

When you say quiet how quiet was it please . Thinking about going Saturday

By *Nm19Couple
over a year ago

notts

We love Pandoras, loads of rooms always clean and staff and customers have always been very friendly. We have been a few times now and always enjoyed ourselves. Suppose you can never guarantee how busy it will be but the party nights always have plenty of people there, we’ll be heading to the Halloween party.

By *wcouple53Couple
over a year ago

wigan ,

Thanks guys much appreciated xx

Post new Message to Thread