Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

London Clubs

Jump to newest

By *aunchy Raccoons OP   Couple
over a year ago

Exeter

We've got a weekend in London booked in January and were wondering what the best clubs were?

Ideally a club that doesn't need a membership and that's couples only on Saturday nights.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

"We've got a weekend in London booked in January and were wondering what the best clubs were?

Ideally a club that doesn't need a membership and that's couples only on Saturday nights."

I think all of the London clubs (not that there's many and they are all in totally different parts of London) require membership

I don't know any of the Saturday night themes, or whether they charge for membership you'll need to check their websites

You've got Le Boudoir which is definitely most central near Liverpool St/Aldgate station

Our Place for Fun, North London, near Wood Green station

Kestrals / Ab Fab near Heathrow Airport

Hellfire near Twickenham

& finally Rio's spa, in Kentish Town that's definitely couples only Saturday nights (between 7 & midnight), has really nice hottubs, saunas & small play rooms & definitely doesn't require membership - what I would say when I've been on a Saturday evening a fair amount of the attendees appeared to just be enjoying the facilities rather than being swingers

over a year ago

Exeter

"We've got a weekend in London booked in January and were wondering what the best clubs were?

Ideally a club that doesn't need a membership and that's couples only on Saturday nights.

I think all of the London clubs (not that there's many and they are all in totally different parts of London) require membership

I don't know any of the Saturday night themes, or whether they charge for membership you'll need to check their websites

You've got Le Boudoir which is definitely most central near Liverpool St/Aldgate station

Hellfire near Twickenham

& finally Rio's spa, in Kentish Town that's definitely couples only Saturday nights (between 7 & midnight), has really nice hottubs, saunas & small play rooms & definitely doesn't require membership - what I would say when I've been on a Saturday evening a fair amount of the attendees appeared to just be enjoying the facilities rather than being swingers

"

Thanks for the info, it's really appreciated.

We've been recommended Abs Fabs but it's not on the review section.

By *ssexgalWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Hellfire near Twickenham

We've been recommended Abs Fabs but it's not on the review section."

Kestrels/Ab Fabs is great,was there today.£25 full membership and on Saturday it’s couples and single girls 9pm to 2am.

Hotel next door so if want to can stay and go in for Sunday which is a busy one with good atmosphere.

over a year ago

Exeter

Hellfire near Twickenham

Kestrels/Ab Fabs is great,was there today.£25 full membership and on Saturday it’s couples and single girls 9pm to 2am.

Hotel next door so if want to can stay and go in for Sunday which is a busy one with good atmosphere.

"

Thanks.

We couldn't find any general opening times on their site, it was just event dates. The I think it'd work out at £80 to get so it might be tad out of range.

By *irty-pairCouple
over a year ago

South Essex

+1 for Hellfire and Kestrels/AbFabs x

over a year ago

Exeter

"+1 for Hellfire and Kestrels/AbFabs x"

Hellfire looks good!

By *ssexgalWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Hellfire near Twickenham

Thanks.

We couldn't find any general opening times on their site, it was just event dates. The I think it'd work out

at £80 to get so it might be tad out of range."

Kestrels/Ab Fabs

11am-23:00 Mon and Weds

11am-18:00 Tues and Thurs

11-18:00 then 21:00-02:00 Fri

11-17:00 then 21:00-02:00 Sat

11-20:00 Sunday

By *ixieDKWoman
over a year ago

RYDE

"

Thanks.

We couldn't find any general opening times on their site, it was just event dates. The I think it'd work out

at £80 to get so it might be tad out of range.

"

https://heathrowabfab.co.uk/opening-hours

Post new Message to Thread