Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Clubbing outfits for men?

Jump to newest

By *aaLaa OP   Woman
over a year ago

Pontesbury

I'm heading to Paradise Club in Amsterdam on Saturday night. The dress code seems to be a little more enforced than I'm used to at a relaxed Chams club on a Wednesday afternoon .

I can see that I need to wear lingerie etc. but what do guys wear - is it all wet look leather t-shirts and boxers like the pictures?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ackbydemandMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Smart casual minimum usually, leather chaps with the arse cut out aren't mandatory. In fact my next trip out I'll be wearing a sharp suit with waistcoat and a ridiculously expensive tie. The tie can make an excellent restrait for hands, legs, a blindfold or a gag.

By *nasuitMan
over a year ago

Ruislip

In Paradise the dress code for men is just pants or a towel.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Smart casual minimum usually, leather chaps with the arse cut out aren't mandatory. In fact my next trip out I'll be wearing a sharp suit with waistcoat and a ridiculously expensive tie. The tie can make an excellent restrait for hands, legs, a blindfold or a gag. "

Dammit!

When can we wear the leather chaps with the arse cut out?

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

When can we wear the leather chaps with the arse cut out? "

Next time you go to Lidl for an angle grinder

By *aaLaa OP   Woman
over a year ago

Pontesbury

Just bought him a denim jockstrap - with a zip front - only for the bravehearted!!!

By *ack Of All SpadesMan
over a year ago

Watford

I was once told that a girl looking at a guy in a tailored suit is the equivalent of a guy looking at a girl in amazing lingerie.

Obviously it doesn’t work for everyone, but since I rather enjoy looking at girls in amazing lingerie, I think it only fair to dress as well as my budget will allow.

Reciprocation is key!

By *ackbydemandMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"I was once told that a girl looking at a guy in a tailored suit is the equivalent of a guy looking at a girl in amazing lingerie.

Obviously it doesn’t work for everyone, but since I rather enjoy looking at girls in amazing lingerie, I think it only fair to dress as well as my budget will allow.

Reciprocation is key! "

ZZ Top were totally right

"cause every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed man"

By *azpiz1Man
over a year ago

Camberley

I attended a club in Copenhagen where the dress code was underwear or less... I wore some smart boxers, but naked might well be the order of the day...

Post new Message to Thread