Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Le Boudoir or AbFabs - Fri Oct 14th

Jump to newest

By *ff_to_button_moon OP   Couple
over a year ago

Button Moon (S.Central Hampshire)

Heading to London during the day on 14th. We fancy staying up there for the evening and attending a club. By the looks of it, there is Le Boudoir or AbFabs. Either work for us, but not sure which to book. I see there is a restriction on single guys for Le Boudoir but no specific mention of restrictions for AbFab.

Which is likely to be busier on a Friday? Not too bothered about the rather substantial price disparity, just making sure Mrs.Spoon has an awesome time.

Thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ongFun94Man
over a year ago

Hounslow

There is a social evening at AbFabs on Friday which should be nice a busy if that would be your preference

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"Heading to London during the day on 14th. We fancy staying up there for the evening and attending a club. By the looks of it, there is Le Boudoir or AbFabs. Either work for us, but not sure which to book. I see there is a restriction on single guys for Le Boudoir but no specific mention of restrictions for AbFab.

Which is likely to be busier on a Friday? Not too bothered about the rather substantial price disparity, just making sure Mrs.Spoon has an awesome time.

Thoughts?"

. Le Boudoir is a members only club where you have to apply for membership upload pictures and wait for a email to say if you have been accepted the same with OP4F in North London although they do have what they call tourists applications if you are in London for a short period.With Abfabs I believe it’s a online application with no pictures to upload you just turn up with your Identification and I believe you are generally accepted as a member

By *ctionman10Man
over a year ago

london

"There is a social evening at AbFabs on Friday which should be nice a busy if that would be your preference "

Social is not this week. It’s just a new half price Friday event they are running. But will be a busy night I am sure.

By *urreyVixenStagCouple
over a year ago

Staines

AbFab is half price entry on Friday. So will be a busy one. We are heading there with some friends for P’s birthday drinks. Should be a good night.

By *ff_to_button_moon OP   Couple
over a year ago

Button Moon (S.Central Hampshire)

Thanks for the replies. We are booked in to go to Le Boudoir. We intend to visit AbFabs quite soon as it is very quick and easy for us to get to. As we will physically be in central London on Friday, we thought we might as well take advantage of the opportunity to visit Le Boudoir.

By *urreyVixenStagCouple
over a year ago

Staines

That makes sense. Hope you have a great night.

Sure you will

By *ohanLailaCouple
over a year ago

London

"Thanks for the replies. We are booked in to go to Le Boudoir. We intend to visit AbFabs quite soon as it is very quick and easy for us to get to. As we will physically be in central London on Friday, we thought we might as well take advantage of the opportunity to visit Le Boudoir. "

See you there! Should be a fun night!

Post new Message to Thread