Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Club / social night

Jump to newest

By *oungLad123321 OP   Man
over a year ago

Halifax

Hi I’ve never been to one but I’d love to experience it, would anyone lady or couple like to bring me along with them this Saturday? I can travel, so as long as your local ish to me then I’d love to chat some more about it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ischiefManaged69Couple
over a year ago

Preston

"Hi I’ve never been to one but I’d love to experience it, would anyone lady or couple like to bring me along with them this Saturday? I can travel, so as long as your local ish to me then I’d love to chat some more about it. "

In the nicest possible way, knuckle up and go by yourself! People will be happy to talk when you're there, but not many will want to chaperone you because you're to nervous!

By *oungLad123321 OP   Man
over a year ago

Halifax

"Hi I’ve never been to one but I’d love to experience it, would anyone lady or couple like to bring me along with them this Saturday? I can travel, so as long as your local ish to me then I’d love to chat some more about it.

In the nicest possible way, knuckle up and go by yourself! People will be happy to talk when you're there, but not many will want to chaperone you because you're to nervous! "

It’s not really wanting a chaperone sort of thing, it’s mainly having someone that I’m comfortable with walking into the club, as well as having chatted to them before hand on how it all works.

By *ischiefManaged69Couple
over a year ago

Preston

"Hi I’ve never been to one but I’d love to experience it, would anyone lady or couple like to bring me along with them this Saturday? I can travel, so as long as your local ish to me then I’d love to chat some more about it.

In the nicest possible way, knuckle up and go by yourself! People will be happy to talk when you're there, but not many will want to chaperone you because you're to nervous!

It’s not really wanting a chaperone sort of thing, it’s mainly having someone that I’m comfortable with walking into the club, as well as having chatted to them before hand on how it all works."

Well good luck! Plenty of women ask for the same thing so I hope it goes well for you

Post new Message to Thread