Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Couple want Couple - Kestrels - Sunday 16th Oct

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I will be at Kestrels on Sunday 16th October with my swinging partner (she also has a singles profile on here) . Looking for other couples who fancy a drink and a chat and seeing what prevails.

We are a full swap, safe sex couple.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Bump

By *anted by NightMan
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Few of us going on Saturday.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

Are you actually a couple or just swinging buddies

As lots of couples myself included prefer actual couples, part of the kink is knowing your swapping husbands etc,

If your two singles we may as well look for two singles ourselves & do our own seperate thing, which is actually a lot easier than finding a couple with a 4 way attraction

By *anted by NightMan
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Are you actually a couple or just swinging buddies

As lots of couples myself included prefer actual couples, part of the kink is knowing your swapping husbands etc,

If your two singles we may as well look for two singles ourselves & do our own seperate thing, which is actually a lot easier than finding a couple with a 4 way attraction "

If you are looking for couples then look somewhere else. Not interested in playing with real couples. Too much drama

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

If your two singles we may as well look for two singles ourselves & do our own seperate thing, which is actually a lot easier than finding a couple with a 4 way attraction

If you are looking for couples then look somewhere else. Not interested in playing with real couples. Too much drama "

Wow, aren't you a charmer

So actual couples should stay away from couples events now, makes perfect sense

I wasn't having a dig at the original poster I was just stating a fact that it's hard to find a four way attraction & that many couples it's the emotional side of sharing their partner & vice versa which they enjoy rather than just fucking new people

I wasn't even moaning about FBs I had a few in my single days myself but if we were in a club I couldn't give two hoots who they were with and I'd not get any enjoyment out of knowing they were enjoying someone's wife and showing them a good time the way I do with my husband as I had no emotional connection to my FBs they were just friends

By *anted by NightMan
over a year ago

Shangri-La

If you are looking for couples then look somewhere else. Not interested in playing with real couples. Too much drama

I wasn't having a dig at the original poster I was just stating a fact that it's hard to find a four way attraction & that many couples it's the emotional side of sharing their partner & vice versa which they enjoy rather than just fucking new people

I wasn't even moaning about FBs I had a few in my single days myself but if we were in a club I couldn't give two hoots who they were with and I'd not get any enjoyment out of knowing they were enjoying someone's wife and showing them a good time the way I do with my husband as I had no emotional connection to my FBs they were just friends

"

Proves me right. Too much ego, entitlement and can’t take rejection easily. Whatever is “Real couple” or “actual couple” is in your opinion doesn’t matter. No one has joined fab for your kinks. If you want to play with “Real couple” then good on you. Like I said before not interested.

Op looking forward to meet you on Sunday.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

Proves me right. Too much ego, entitlement and can’t take rejection easily. Whatever is “Real couple” or “actual couple” is in your opinion doesn’t matter. No one has joined fab for your kinks. If you want to play with “Real couple” then good on you. Like I said before not interested.

Op looking forward to meet you on Sunday. "

Someone obviously got out of bed the wrong side today, hope you have a better day tomorrow x

Post new Message to Thread