Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Kesterals Sunday or Monday?

Jump to newest

By *ain and sorted OP   Man
over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

Thinking of going either tomorrow or Monday, can't make my mind up, anyone else going either day, say hello.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *un Times 1Man
over a year ago

coventry

"Thinking of going either tomorrow or Monday, can't make my mind up, anyone else going either day, say hello. "

I am also thinking about going, possibly Sunday. I haven’t been on a Monday before so not sure what that is like.

A bit of a trek for me down there and very hit and miss.

over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

"Thinking of going either tomorrow or Monday, can't make my mind up, anyone else going either day, say hello.

I am also thinking about going, possibly Sunday. I haven’t been on a Monday before so not sure what that is like.

A bit of a trek for me down there and very hit and miss."

Yes I know mate, Sundays are more populated and Mondays hit and miss, generally go for a nice naked chill and swe what pops up haha

By *un Times 1Man
over a year ago

coventry

"Thinking of going either tomorrow or Monday, can't make my mind up, anyone else going either day, say hello.

Yes I know mate, Sundays are more populated and Mondays hit and miss, generally go for a nice naked chill and swe what pops up haha "

By *un Times 1Man
over a year ago

coventry

Yes I know mate, Sundays are more populated and Mondays hit and miss, generally go for a nice naked chill and swe what pops up haha "

Haha yes, That’s why I always keep a Towel with me

over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

Yes I know mate, Sundays are more populated and Mondays hit and miss, generally go for a nice naked chill and swe what pops up haha

Haha yes, That’s why I always keep a Towel with me "

Whos towel? I've never met her, is she undercover? Haha

By *ssexgalWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Sunday is a busy day at the club.Gonna be a good one tomorrow

By *breedyouMan
over a year ago

staines

Will have to pop down then!