Jump to newest

By *illyv OP   Man
over a year ago

bexleyheath

Should single guys be allowed to go pleasures on a Saturday

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We never attend on a Saturday because single guys aren’t allowed but I expect an equal or even greater number will say that is exactly why they go.

Horses for courses.

By *illyv OP   Man
over a year ago

bexleyheath

I understand why they do it and dont blame them shame really as i like it there and cant make friday and dont have any lady friends to go with Saturday

By *uffnmuffCouple
over a year ago

London

"Should single guys be allowed to go pleasures on a Saturday "
yes

By *unessexcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Basildon

No Fridays cater for singles we like both nights but also like the break

By *g1979Man
over a year ago

bexley

Kinda defeats the point of couples nights?

We always make a weekend of it and go silverleigh on a Friday and pleasures on a Saturday. Had many nights ruined by single guys being pests so don't bother going on any night that caters for them.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

"Kinda defeats the point of couples nights?

We always make a weekend of it and go silverleigh on a Friday and pleasures on a Saturday. Had many nights ruined by single guys being pests so don't bother going on any night that caters for them."

You see I'm the opposite my worst experiences have been with the male halves of couples (& actually both on a Friday at Silverleighs)

I had one grab my breast as I was walking past, I'd not even seen him before let alone spoken to him, when I removed his hand and asked what he was doing, his wife shouted across the room 'Don't worry he's with me, boobs are his thing, he's got permission to touch them, he's not one of those creepy single guys your safe with him'

& the second occasion was a guy trying to insert his toys into me in the Hottub, twice I politely moved his foot and mouthed no trying bit to cause a scene, the third time I moved his foot stared him in the eyes and said no aloud, the 4th time I stood up & said 'will you stop trying to stick your f*@&£)? Toes inside me' to which he smiled and his wife told me I was a frigid bitch, who shouldn't be in a swingers club if I didn't want to be touched

There's good and bad in every demographic, none would stop me attending a particular night or even club, there are idiots who don't know how to behave in all walks of life & you can't blame the club or the persons gender for that

By *R coupleCouple
over a year ago

Croydon

No from us because we’re not after single guys but that pretty much sums it up doesn’t it. It’s a simple yes or no question depending on what you’re after.

By *uttercup and BeauCouple
over a year ago

kent

We always make a weekend of it and go silverleigh on a Friday and pleasures on a Saturday. Had many nights ruined by single guys being pests so don't bother going on any night that caters for them.

You see I'm the opposite my worst experiences have been with the male halves of couples (& actually both on a Friday at Silverleighs)

I had one grab my breast as I was walking past, I'd not even seen him before let alone spoken to him, when I removed his hand and asked what he was doing, his wife shouted across the room 'Don't worry he's with me, boobs are his thing, he's got permission to touch them, he's not one of those creepy single guys your safe with him'

& the second occasion was a guy trying to insert his toys into me in the Hottub, twice I politely moved his foot and mouthed no trying bit to cause a scene, the third time I moved his foot stared him in the eyes and said no aloud, the 4th time I stood up & said 'will you stop trying to stick your f*@&£)? Toes inside me' to which he smiled and his wife told me I was a frigid bitch, who shouldn't be in a swingers club if I didn't want to be touched

There's good and bad in every demographic, none would stop me attending a particular night or even club, there are idiots who don't know how to behave in all walks of life & you can't blame the club or the persons gender for that "

Oh wow, that is atrocious behaviour. Sorry you had to put up with that. Some people really have no idea what etiquette and personal space. I can’t believe how calm you stayed, I certainly wouldn’t have been able to stay so chilled. X

By *g1979Man
over a year ago

bexley

There's good and bad in every demographic, none would stop me attending a particular night or even club, there are idiots who don't know how to behave in all walks of life & you can't blame the club or the persons gender for that "

We've had bad experiences with the male half of couples as well. I did a post about an experience a while ago. My partner enjoys playing with other girls on the play beds. Sometimes that just happens when we're fucking. Her and the other girl will touch etc. We had a male half of a couple assume just because his partner was touching my gf he could as well without consent. The worst part was you had some guys defending it on here.

We don't get to go out much due to childcare so maybe 4 times a year we will make a weekend of it and go silverleigh on a Friday and pleasures on a Saturday. We avoid silverleigh when single guys are there due to the horde of wanking zombies who follow you round and think sitting opposite you in the sauna tugging on themselves is the height of seduction.

By *illyv OP   Man
over a year ago

bexleyheath

No way thats so wrong people like that is what gives swinging the bad rep as a single guy and new to this world the first thing i done was ask the rules and how to behave i have been Eureka’s Silverleigh dv8 and pleasures and there is always one or two giys who dont no the rules or how to behave i always make sure i have a genuine convo and get to no people im not here for just play i am very much here for the social side and i think if more single men had the same kind set of go for a social have a good laugh and chat make friends then there might be a chance for playing but going with the mind set of there just gonna play is wrong and needs to change

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

There's good and bad in every demographic, none would stop me attending a particular night or even club, there are idiots who don't know how to behave in all walks of life & you can't blame the club or the persons gender for that

We've had bad experiences with the male half of couples as well. I did a post about an experience a while ago. My partner enjoys playing with other girls on the play beds. Sometimes that just happens when we're fucking. Her and the other girl will touch etc. We had a male half of a couple assume just because his partner was touching my gf he could as well without consent. The worst part was you had some guys defending it on here.

We don't get to go out much due to childcare so maybe 4 times a year we will make a weekend of it and go silverleigh on a Friday and pleasures on a Saturday. We avoid silverleigh when single guys are there due to the horde of wanking zombies who follow you round and think sitting opposite you in the sauna tugging on themselves is the height of seduction.

"

Personally I still think your couple situation with the male is not the usual rude situation. I agree that he should have asked before touching. However my understanding is that couples come as a pair and if one of the couple is to be excluded it should be discussed and agreed by all 4 beforehand. Otherwise it looks like the not uncommon situation where some couples for their own pleasure try to cut out of the play the husband of the other half.

Returning to the main point could a solution be that a number of times in a year the clubs swap the single nights and couples night.

By *g1979Man
over a year ago

bexley

Personally I still think your couple situation with the male is not the usual rude situation. I agree that he should have asked before touching. However my understanding is that couples come as a pair and if one of the couple is to be excluded it should be discussed and agreed by all 4 beforehand. Otherwise it looks like the not uncommon situation where some couples for their own pleasure try to cut out of the play the husband of the other half.

Returning to the main point could a solution be that a number of times in a year the clubs swap the single nights and couples night."

If my gf decides to play with another women and neither me or the other man are involved I fail to see how that is "excluding" the husband. Its 2 women giving consent to each other to play. No one else.

I would never assume to just touch the other woman. Regardless of me being part of a couple.

By *artfordianWoman
over a year ago

greenhithe kent

I for one think they should be I’ve also had more ag from the male half of a couple than a single guy but that’s just personal experience and if I play with a female half of a couple doesn’t automatically mean I wish to play with the guy again just personal choice

By *iss pleasuringWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near

At one of my local clubs they alternate their Saturdays between couples only all members

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

Returning to the main point could a solution be that a number of times in a year the clubs swap the single nights and couples night.

If my gf decides to play with another women and neither me or the other man are involved I fail to see how that is "excluding" the husband. Its 2 women giving consent to each other to play. No one else.

I would never assume to just touch the other woman. Regardless of me being part of a couple."

If you read my comment, I said he should have asked before touching.

If the woman was unicorn your g/f should fill her boots, but if the woman was part of the couple you should try and understand their couple dynamic first.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Should single guys be allowed to go pleasures on a Saturday "

No, they’ll just make the place look untidy

By *hellebelleWoman
over a year ago

ashford

As a single woman..I would rather keep saturdays there just as they are.

I have been to both nights on numerous occasions… and admittedly get sick and tired of the single guys who follow just in the hope I would say ‘oh ok then’ with absolutely no initial conversation etc …. Just going for a wee is a mission and find groups following and the come out having to politely tell them to piss off!

Sadly the bad always ruin it for the decent single guys.

Maybe all clubs should have a club etiquette test people need to fill out before entering! Lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Isn’t the hint in the night name? “Couples night”?

We find single men start thinking through their cocks only and a zombie pack forms. So we agree NO ….

By *eviants In DefianceCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

Yes, if they are going to swap it and make couples night on a Friday instead but if it means getting rid of couples night altogether then no.

By *unessexcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Basildon

The club is fine as it is and a massive success

Wouldn't change it

By *osmocoupleMan
over a year ago

East Sussex

I have been going for 9 years and they will never allow single guys on a Saturday. Even if you couple up with someone, they then leave early, the guy will be asked to leave as well.

Post new Message to Thread