Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

BI Night. The Attic

Jump to newest

By *uvBugs OP   Couple
over a year ago

CAMBS

Hi guys, does anyone know if the Attic are due a Bi night, they don't seem to advertise it on their site. Thanks Judes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *PG!Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"Hi guys, does anyone know if the Attic are due a Bi night, they don't seem to advertise it on their site. Thanks Judes"

I dont think there is any planned

By *uvBugs OP   Couple
over a year ago

CAMBS

Thanks, what a shame, there was usually a good mix of sexy types there when we have been.

By *orny DeucesCouple
over a year ago

Mansfield

Unfortunately no date was set in October for Bi Night, November will see the Lollipo Charty Ball ( https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/events/1361794 ) take a special place and December will see Christmas and New Years parties.

The Attic's FB, Insta, Snap, and TTok accounts will update upcoming events quicker than the website.

By *PG!Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"Unfortunately no date was set in October for Bi Night, November will see the Lollipo Charty Ball ( https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/events/1361794 ) take a special place and December will see Christmas and New Years parties.

The Attic's FB, Insta, Snap, and TTok accounts will update upcoming events quicker than the website.

"

I was not aware 8f FB, insta and snap. there is also kik

By *orny DeucesCouple
over a year ago

Mansfield

"

I was not aware 8f FB, insta and snap. there is also kik"

Haha there are a couple of signs up in the club, but obviously your to busy entertaining lol.

They are in there infancy feel free to check them out and spread the word. As for Kik, no, well at least not an official one (yet)

By *PG!Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"

I was not aware 8f FB, insta and snap. there is also kik

Haha there are a couple of signs up in the club, but obviously your to busy entertaining lol.

They are in there infancy feel free to check them out and spread the word. As for Kik, no, well at least not an official one (yet)"

well I do run an attic kik group so it does exist, started few months back, some of the staff in it can't post here though

Post new Message to Thread