Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Starting a club in india mumbai

Jump to newest

By *hesadistbull OP   Man
over a year ago

India(mumbai)

I'm trying to start a indoor swinging club in india looking for active participation if there are any interested people comment down and I'll verify/add you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *m A FuckerMan
over a year ago

kingswood,surrey/leysdown kent

By *olakidd67Man
over a year ago

north lanarkshire

I’m literally just back from New Delhi gurugram yesterday

over a year ago

India(mumbai)

Well let me know next time you are here xx

By *lack_BBCMan
over a year ago

INDIAN

Hey, Would be interested to join this part of the world here in India

By *aul_j80Man
over a year ago

Bloxwich

I would imagine you would have great difficulty opening a swinger club in India, it would cost you a lot of tea money to the boys in brown, and it could all end in tears.

By *oobooboo123Woman
over a year ago

oldham

Yeah I think your right

By *heDesiCandiTV/TS
over a year ago

Mumbai

"I would imagine you would have great difficulty opening a swinger club in India, it would cost you a lot of tea money to the boys in brown, and it could all end in tears."

The boys in brown will want first dibs on the holes more like

over a year ago

India(mumbai)

"Hey, Would be interested to join this part of the world here in India "

Send me a dm and lets start looking for partners

over a year ago

India(mumbai)

"I would imagine you would have great difficulty opening a swinger club in India, it would cost you a lot of tea money to the boys in brown, and it could all end in tears."

I'm not speaking of opening a professional sort of thing but more like bnb type of thing which can be converted into a full fledged club if required so it stays hidden as well the bnb can operate to vanilla clients when it's not in use

By *aul_j80Man
over a year ago

Bloxwich

"I would imagine you would have great difficulty opening a swinger club in India, it would cost you a lot of tea money to the boys in brown, and it could all end in tears.

I'm not speaking of opening a professional sort of thing but more like bnb type of thing which can be converted into a full fledged club if required so it stays hidden as well the bnb can operate to vanilla clients when it's not in use"

It wouldn’t remain a secret for long, cops wanting their cuts, then local politicians either also wanting some or will want to shut you down and take the moral high ground in front of local tv cameras, ask yourself why there aren’t any known swinger clubs in Bombay already.

over a year ago

India(mumbai)

"I would imagine you would have great difficulty opening a swinger club in India, it would cost you a lot of tea money to the boys in brown, and it could all end in tears.

I'm not speaking of opening a professional sort of thing but more like bnb type of thing which can be converted into a full fledged club if required so it stays hidden as well the bnb can operate to vanilla clients when it's not in use

It wouldn’t remain a secret for long, cops wanting their cuts, then local politicians either also wanting some or will want to shut you down and take the moral high ground in front of local tv cameras, ask yourself why there aren’t any known swinger clubs in Bombay already."

I get your point, but just read the answer i wrote to the other guy it will help you understand better what sorta thing i have in mind

Post new Message to Thread