Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Clubs in Winter

Jump to newest

By *yphod OP   Man
over a year ago

London

I was up in Birmingham last Winter so decided to join Xtasia/Flirts.

Now it may have been due to just coming out of COVID plus the cold/snow snap we had.

Xtasia was having a couple's party and Flirts a normal night. However I was the only person at Fliers, and the odd couple that came over said the party was very quiet.

Do clubs generally go quiet in the Winter? It was a Saturday night.

Am back up there this November doing want to repeat that experience again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

No, not I'm my experience and I've been to clubs all around the country and times of year. In fact clubs can be busier in winter due to lack of events to be competing with and its a great indoor activity. Currently in my experience clubs have been busy. The last couple of weekends the clubs I've been to have been busy. Although I did go Chameleons two Saturdays ago and although it was busy a few people told us the Saturday before was quiet.

What you have to remember is the random factor (which sometimes even effects popular nights and clubs). Sometimes for reasons unknown what should be a busy club night is quiet. But conversely sometimes the nights that normally quiet can be wild. And also it's not so much the numbers that matter, it more about the right people for you being there on the night.

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

I was at Chams on Sunday eve and there were a fair number there. I think you probably just hit a quiet night.

Post new Message to Thread