Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Abfabs or Hellfire?

Jump to newest

By *eastyJ OP   Man
over a year ago

Camberley

I've tried searching the forums to see what would suit me and my partner best this Saturday, and responses to Hellfire seem relatively low when looking around. I'd like her to have a good first experience, and a dungeon is very up our street as well as the option to be exhibitionists or play with like minded couples,which is why I'm looking at Hellfire, but I'm just wary of it being a bit quiet. Would anyone have any suggestions between these venues on a Saturday, or anything else that's fairly accessible and nearby?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've tried searching the forums to see what would suit me and my partner best this Saturday, and responses to Hellfire seem relatively low when looking around. I'd like her to have a good first experience, and a dungeon is very up our street as well as the option to be exhibitionists or play with like minded couples,which is why I'm looking at Hellfire, but I'm just wary of it being a bit quiet. Would anyone have any suggestions between these venues on a Saturday, or anything else that's fairly accessible and nearby? "

We’ve been to both and would say the dungeon at hellfire is better

It’s in the middle of the venue so you have to walk through it whereas abfabs is in a room off the bar so less traffic

Both are good clubs though although I would say Hellfire is slightly more upmarket

By *eastyJ OP   Man
over a year ago

Camberley

Thanks for this. I'm trying to gauge if we're making the right choice for our Saturday night, as comments related to the night are relatively infrequent, leading me to wonder if it might be quiet. It would effectively be her second time at a club and her first time at Hellfire, and my priority is for her to have as much fun as possible and feel comfortable with the setting.

over a year ago

"Thanks for this. I'm trying to gauge if we're making the right choice for our Saturday night, as comments related to the night are relatively infrequent, leading me to wonder if it might be quiet. It would effectively be her second time at a club and her first time at Hellfire, and my priority is for her to have as much fun as possible and feel comfortable with the setting. "

For some reason hellfire doesn’t get much airtime on here but it was very busy when we went

By *eastyJ OP   Man
over a year ago

Camberley

"

For some reason hellfire doesn’t get much airtime on here but it was very busy when we went "

Interesting, I wonder why that is. Possibly due to more focus on BDSM events?

By *wistedTooCouple
over a year ago

Frimley

Hi, I know it wasn’t one of your options but if Penthouse playrooms isn’t too far from you it’s certainly our favourite club, Saturday nights are always amazing party nights and the club has 2 dungeons

By *azpiz1Man
over a year ago

Camberley

It depends what else you might be looking for.

Saturday at Ab Fabs is couples and single ladies only. Ab Fabs "dungeon" is at the "top" of the building... seems wrong somehow..

Depending on the date you are planning on going, single guys are allowed into Hellfires. Hellfires dungeon is bigger & better equipped.

By *ristinapinkWoman
over a year ago

Staines-upon-Thames

[Removed by poster at 20/09/22 11:39:39]

By *ristinapinkWoman
over a year ago

Staines-upon-Thames

Hellfire is a nice club, but tends to be quieter than ab fabs.

over a year ago

We like hellfire, haven't been to abfabs so can't compare. Last time we went to hellfire it was very quiet though

By *azpiz1Man
over a year ago

Camberley

I was at Ab Fabs on Friday (as a single guy), at the Surrey Social. I'd day there were around 60 people there - maybe more? It's hard to tell, as it's such a big place (and there's always the FOMO.. ) the dungeon definitely got used!

I went the last bank holiday Monday, during the day and there was about 6 people...

Hellfires can be quiet, but can also be jumping.

You pays yer money, and you takes yer choice!

By *eastyJ OP   Man
over a year ago

Camberley

Thank you for the recommendation ideally we were aiming to keep it local so we don't need to shell out on a hotel if we both fancy drinking. Hellfire and Ab Fabs are a short-ish taxi ride from my partners, so they both make sense. But I certainly wouldn't rule it out in the future.

Thank you everyone for the feedback, it seems every night is a gamble irrespective of the club, but I think I might stick with what's familiar to me for now with the dungeon at Hellfire. If anyone fancies meeting us there on Saturday, by all means drop me a message, it would be lovely to be reacquainted with the scene after a prolonged break.

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

Hellfire is definitely a smaller and more personal club than AbFabs.

It’s no secret we’re fans of Hellfire and we host nights there, Some nights are more focused than others but pick the night that suits you both.

The dungeon is better equipped and has the right mood for kink play.

By *woforfun 1000Couple
over a year ago

tadworth

I agree the dungeon at Hellfire is the best and has a real dungeon feel to it plus it gets busier in there! The dogging car for us is a great addition to and lots of fun! We attended a Saturday last month and there was a good mix of couples and singles but it varies week to week!

Post new Message to Thread