Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Hertfordshire Clubs

Jump to newest

By *oul Brotha OP   Man
over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

Was wondering if there were any clubs around the Hertfordshire/ Bedfordshire area which are open on Thursdays?

I only see VA which I don't think is open on Thursdays and Radletts which has now closed I believe.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iss DevilWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

"Was wondering if there were any clubs around the Hertfordshire/ Bedfordshire area which are open on Thursdays?

I only see VA which I don't think is open on Thursdays and Radletts which has now closed I believe."

It's a little bit further up A1, but there is also Jaydees, near St Neots. And they have their Thursday lunch time club (11am to 3pm) up and running again.

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Va and radlett don't do Thursday events. Penthouse Playrooms don't either but are very near. Only 1s I know that do are Jaydees, they had a milf daytime event, not sure if it resume after summer hols. Monkey business was also open Thursday daytime. Then there's Kestrals

By *oul Brotha OP   Man
over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

Thanks both. Was ideally looking for something in the evening but really useful to know what's happening in the day if I've ever got some time off.

By *iss DevilWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

"Thanks both. Was ideally looking for something in the evening but really useful to know what's happening in the day if I've ever got some time off. "

OP, as you hid your profile, I don't know your sexual orientation. However, there is Greenhouse Sauna in Luton that is open all day on Thursday (I think it's 11am to midnight, but you'd need to double check). It is gay/bi sauna.

Post new Message to Thread