Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Kestrel Abfab Latest: No Sex in Water

Jump to newest

By *ussyMonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Enfield

I just thought to ask fabbers and regulars to this Heathrow venue what they thought about this new directive. As much as it appears forced on them for me this is the main attraction and why I attend. Looking like fewer visits now…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Shame, sex in water really does it for us too...

J

By *urse234Woman
over a year ago

somewhere in Essex

Theres already a thread about this...

By *ssexgalWoman
over a year ago

Essex

There very regularly and it’s how it’s gotta be.

I get why and know it’s very mix opinions and yes fun in pool works great but then many venues have a no play pool wise so it’s been made into bigger issue than should be

By *woforfun 1000Couple
over a year ago

tadworth

U can still touch, tease and flirt in the pool unlike some other clubs and there are beds on the side for play to jump onto and playrooms to go in, think it’s just something you have to get used to and it’s def not something that will put us off attending this club!

over a year ago

Many a fond memory in that pool. It’s the end of an era! But reasonable as to why they’re enforcing it I suppose. Recent visits I’ve noticed hardly anybody in the pool, even at peak times.

over a year ago

It’ll stop us being regulars and renewing

over a year ago

"I just thought to ask fabbers and regulars to this Heathrow venue what they thought about this new directive. As much as it appears forced on them for me this is the main attraction and why I attend. Looking like fewer visits now…"
us too

over a year ago

"Shame, sex in water really does it for us too...

J"

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
over a year ago

Reading

The email from Fav / Kestrels was full of negatives. We haven’t been to the new venue but the attitude of recent mails puts us off.

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

I think the club rules should be respected but I am not sure how they can enforce the rule unless a member of staff is monitoring at all times

By *inksAPlentyCouple
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"I think the club rules should be respected but I am not sure how they can enforce the rule unless a member of staff is monitoring at all times"

We visited a couple of years ago and they had the no sex rules then. Had some friends who went there recently and they said a member of staff was walking around and monitoring.

Ms x

By *breedyouMan
over a year ago

staines

Rules have always been there and Russ has always enforced them. It’s part of the license the same as most venues from what I was told by a staff member. When I was told off.

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

[Removed by poster at 14/09/22 00:29:22]

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

It is a pity, although understandable. Definitely was part of the attraction of going for me, both watching and participating, but it won't reduce my visits.

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

For those who remember the old Kestrels.When the cover was up over the pool and it was dense steam inside. Oh well, time marches on and things change. I am glad I had a chance to enjoy the good old, bad old days!

over a year ago

"The email from Fav / Kestrels was full of negatives. We haven’t been to the new venue but the attitude of recent mails puts us off. "

Seems to be a lot of negativity

over a year ago

"I think the club rules should be respected but I am not sure how they can enforce the rule unless a member of staff is monitoring at all times"

Difficult for the staff to monitor if they are participant

Post new Message to Thread