FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Couples, Do you prefer club nights with or without single guys ?

Jump to newest

By *aughtycp1 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

A question for couples. Do you prefer club nights with or without single guys? We as a couple like both couples only nights as well as events where single guys are encouraged to visit.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onica9876Couple
over a year ago

stourbridge

Same as you both, good to have the choice depending on the mood at that point

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It really depends on the club and they way they pick people, if they properly manage the single guys to ensure a good selection of guys that they know and can trust to give a good range and a small number of new guys it's great. If they just do first come first served then you always end up with some who are pests even though they won't do anything "wrong".

We're always happy to have a good ratio of single guys, we really love having single guys in clubs, but when a club loads up single guys to make some $$$ and aren't selective then it's very likely going to be a disappointing night.

over a year ago

Single guy nights for us.

Couples only always feel more like a social club.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Definitely single guy nights when I was a couple. Finding a four way attraction can be difficult. Now I'm single I have stopped going to couples and single ladies nights as I always felt really awkward. Nights with single men far better.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Couples only nights for us. The vast majority of single guys are absolutely fine but it only takes one dick head to spoil the night.

By *ew2thiskinkCouple
over a year ago

Waterford

We think there has to be a mixture once the single guys are picked right and are not the majority there.

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Definitely single guy nights when I was a couple. Finding a four way attraction can be difficult. Now I'm single I have stopped going to couples and single ladies nights as I always felt really awkward. Nights with single men far better."

Spot on! We prefer the dynamic with single guys - only one of us needs to be keen. We like mixed nights, it just feels more horny for want of a better word. Things happen quicker & it is more directvwhich iscwhat we want from a Club night

By *unlovers70Couple
over a year ago

Overseas

"Definitely single guy nights when I was a couple. Finding a four way attraction can be difficult. Now I'm single I have stopped going to couples and single ladies nights as I always felt really awkward. Nights with single men far better."

Totally agree! We much prefer single guy nights for the same reason! Have found some couple nights to be a bit cliquey if they’re regulars and all know each other so loads of chat!

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I'm half a couple and prefer couples night to single men.

By *lawsome_CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Sussex Coast

Surely this depends on the couple’s dynamics and what it is they’re seeking? For us, we are full swap same-room only so single guys nights won’t be within those parameters. We will always do couples only nights because of this. Plus, I’ve heard A LOT of stories about single guys, some persuing very heavy-handedly and being stalkerish. It is these stories that also put me off from wanting to try those nights too. Couples nights for us it is!

By *exymilfandhimCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Agree 100

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Apologies for hijacking what was a question "....for couples", but I have to say it's heartwarming to read the positive comments on here regarding single guys. We take a lot of criticism on here collectively and often appear to all be tarred with the same brush - particularly by couples.

For what it's worth there's nothing more uncomfortable for a decent single guy than seeing other single blokes behaving with a lack of grace and social skills - not to mention being completely out of order in pestering people and behaving badly in playrooms. That being said there's no difference whatsoever in seeing the rude, or predatory behaviour of some entitled couples in clubs - single women being pestered and single guys being glared at and having snide comments made, even when they're just minding their own business.

In a nutshell there are people who seem to think they're entitled within all elements in clubs - NONE of which is acceptable. Fully appreciate we all have our preferences, but the automatic assumption by some that single men shouldn't be there as a blanket rule is about as bad as it gets.

I'm very lucky in that I attend Liberty Elite's 'Dangerous Curves' nights, where the vast majority of men are vetted, come by recommendation and very much know how to behave in all respects. The ones who don't are never seen again. Sadly fhis rarely seems to apply to couples in the same way.

Finally thank you once again to those in support of single males. Some of us do try to add positive things to a club night - and never cause issues.

By *ikMacMan
over a year ago

Farnborough

"Apologies for hijacking what was a question "....for couples", but I have to say it's heartwarming to read the positive comments on here regarding single guys. We take a lot of criticism on here collectively and often appear to all be tarred with the same brush - particularly by couples.

For what it's worth there's nothing more uncomfortable for a decent single guy than seeing other single blokes behaving with a lack of grace and social skills - not to mention being completely out of order in pestering people and behaving badly in playrooms. That being said there's no difference whatsoever in seeing the rude, or predatory behaviour of some entitled couples in clubs - single women being pestered and single guys being glared at and having snide comments made, even when they're just minding their own business.

In a nutshell there are people who seem to think they're entitled within all elements in clubs - NONE of which is acceptable. Fully appreciate we all have our preferences, but the automatic assumption by some that single men shouldn't be there as a blanket rule is about as bad as it gets.

I'm very lucky in that I attend Liberty Elite's 'Dangerous Curves' nights, where the vast majority of men are vetted, come by recommendation and very much know how to behave in all respects. The ones who don't are never seen again. Sadly fhis rarely seems to apply to couples in the same way.

Finally thank you once again to those in support of single males. Some of us do try to add positive things to a club night - and never cause issues.

"

My friend The Hookster said it better than I could.

Rule number one regardless of your genitalia or relationship status …. be nice, don’t be a dick

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"Apologies for hijacking what was a question "....for couples", but I have to say it's heartwarming to read the positive comments on here regarding single guys. We take a lot of criticism on here collectively and often appear to all be tarred with the same brush - particularly by couples.

My friend The Hookster said it better than I could.

Rule number one regardless of your genitalia or relationship status …. be nice, don’t be a dick "

I concur Brother! That's what I should have said!

By *ightlifeCouple
over a year ago

tottenham

With

By *azpiz1Man
over a year ago

Camberley

It's into read that some are ok with single guys as long as they are somehow screened or vetted.

Screened or vetted by who's criteria though?

We all know that clubs need to make money - particularly in the current economic climate. They have bills to pay, regardless of how many people turn up, and unfortunately, single guys are an easy target, because clubs know that most single guys that turn up aren't in the lifestyle at all - they've probably heard that there is a sex club locally, and turn up hoping for a shag.

If you ran a club, and given you have bills to pay, how would you vet or screen single guys?

By *azpiz1Man
over a year ago

Camberley

Interesting, not into!

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"It's into read that some are ok with single guys as long as they are somehow screened or vetted.

The Dangerous Curves group speak to people who know the guys, take note of their online reputation and give all first-timers a tour, including a clear view of expected behaviour - not just for the guys I might add, but I suspect there is greater scrutiny.

Screened or vetted by who's criteria though?

We all know that clubs need to make money - particularly in the current economic climate. They have bills to pay, regardless of how many people turn up, and unfortunately, single guys are an easy target, because clubs know that most single guys that turn up aren't in the lifestyle at all - they've probably heard that there is a sex club locally, and turn up hoping for a shag.

If you ran a club, and given you have bills to pay, how would you vet or screen single guys? "

over a year ago

Definitely with, when we're active the wife likes to play with single males in clubs.

By *portbilly1976Man
over a year ago

manchester

"

Totally agree…I’ve been to quite a few party nights over the years where the majority of guys are good, relaxed and respectful…but as couples have commented here it is the one who isn’t which shapes their memory of both the night and the club.

However - ‘vetting’ of guys…by whom, on what criteria - couples recommendations , appearance? It becomes rather too subjective then and could easily deter new ‘good’ guys from being able to attend.

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Totally agree…I’ve been to quite a few party nights over the years where the majority of guys are good, relaxed and respectful…but as couples have commented here it is the one who isn’t which shapes their memory of both the night and the club.

However - ‘vetting’ of guys…by whom, on what criteria - couples recommendations , appearance? It becomes rather too subjective then and could easily deter new ‘good’ guys from being able to attend."

Agreed totally. Where I go there tend to be a couple of new guys each time, but I've no doubt some miss out. I was quite lucky getting in when I did I guess. Having established myself I'm now pretty much guaranteed a slot, as long as I book early enough, having established my reputation.

By *quirtyndirty!Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

We like both kind of nights, both have their merits x

By *eyeYCouple
over a year ago

Nr Leicester

Have experienced clubs with single guy's present and it's all been horrid and enjoyable.. When playing with another couple, guy's wanking a couple of feet from your face with a incessant "can I touch?" is kinda off putting.. However the guy's who've been respectful of our relationship and engaged with us BOTH have reaped the rewards

By *forfuntimesCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Definitely with single guys for us as that is our preference...

By *yesbeenopened2Couple
over a year ago

Rugby

"Have experienced clubs with single guy's present and it's all been horrid and enjoyable.. When playing with another couple, guy's wanking a couple of feet from your face with a incessant "can I touch?" is kinda off putting.. However the guy's who've been respectful of our relationship and engaged with us BOTH have reaped the rewards "

Our experiences have echoed this.

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

Surely it depends what you are looking for. We have been to clubs on couple nights and single guys allowed nights. Had brilliant fun times on both and not so good nights on both. It all depends on the individuals. Some guys are complete dicks. Some couples are complete dicks. Basically there are good people and bad people in the world!

Someone said it above...just one simple rule in life...”don’t be a dick”

By *oublethefunMan
over a year ago

Midlands, london

It’s the reason we go to clubs as we enjoy meeting single guys to fuck the wife

By *eyeYCouple
over a year ago

Nr Leicester

"Surely it depends what you are looking for. We have been to clubs on couple nights and single guys allowed nights. Had brilliant fun times on both and not so good nights on both. It all depends on the individuals. Some guys are complete dicks. Some couples are complete dicks. Basically there are good people and bad people in the world!

Someone said it above...just one simple rule in life...”don’t be a dick”"

That!

By *rummiePartyManMan
over a year ago

birmingham

Interesting theory being repeated again that being a dickhead is something that only single guys are guilty of. In my experience, that's a trait that is independent of whether you have a woman on your arm or not. The difference is that "coupled" guys seem to have their sins forgiven.

I wonder if a better question would have been if you prefer members only nights with single guys, of prefer "guest list" nights that are more of a free-for-all? After all, single guys spending £100's on memberships and admissions have more to lose if they upset people than those who get in on the strength of an e-mail.

By *eyeYCouple
over a year ago

Nr Leicester

Boils down to the theme we all hear repeatedly..

We're here, site or club because we enjoy it..

Doesn't mean we'd enjoy it with anyone, just because we're here

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"Interesting theory being repeated again that being a dickhead is something that only single guys are guilty of. In my experience, that's a trait that is independent of whether you have a woman on your arm or not. The difference is that "coupled" guys seem to have their sins forgiven.

I wonder if a better question would have been if you prefer members only nights with single guys, of prefer "guest list" nights that are more of a free-for-all? After all, single guys spending £100's on memberships and admissions have more to lose if they upset people than those who get in on the strength of an e-mail."

Really well-made point! For me it's more about my reputation than anything, but some of the worst behaviour I've seen has been from the male halves of couples. Female friends have said it tends to be worse in that respect when no single males are there.

Bottom line is anyone is capable of being thoroughly decent, or a complete knob. That's a choice!

By *ikMacMan
over a year ago

Farnborough

"Boils down to the theme we all hear repeatedly..

Doesn't mean we'd enjoy it with anyone, just because we're here "

I think that is an epic summation and applies to everyone

By *eyeYCouple
over a year ago

Nr Leicester

"Boils down to the theme we all hear repeatedly..

Doesn't mean we'd enjoy it with anyone, just because we're here

I think that is an epic summation and applies to everyone "

By *..WillowCouple
over a year ago

East Lincs

"Interesting theory being repeated again that being a dickhead is something that only single guys are guilty of. In my experience, that's a trait that is independent of whether you have a woman on your arm or not. The difference is that "coupled" guys seem to have their sins forgiven.

I wonder if a better question would have been if you prefer members only nights with single guys, of prefer "guest list" nights that are more of a free-for-all? After all, single guys spending £100's on memberships and admissions have more to lose if they upset people than those who get in on the strength of an e-mail."

When we go to a club it is with no expectation that we will play with anyone. If we meet and get on with a person, be it male or female, or a couple things may progress further. We have however had problems in the past of single men encroaching into our play space, cock in hand, trying to cope a feel or join in uninvited. A terse f@@k off usually does the trick. This can spoil the moment for us and whomever we are with at the time. Saying all that we much prefer going to clubs for our play time, as at least the majority of others that are there are there for the same thing we are. It is less grief overall than trying to sort out meets through messages on here.

By *eyeYCouple
over a year ago

Nr Leicester

I wonder if a better question would have been if you prefer members only nights with single guys, of prefer "guest list" nights that are more of a free-for-all? After all, single guys spending £100's on memberships and admissions have more to lose if they upset people than those who get in on the strength of an e-mail.

Really well-made point! For me it's more about my reputation than anything, but some of the worst behaviour I've seen has been from the male halves of couples. Female friends have said it tends to be worse in that respect when no single males are there.

Bottom line is anyone is capable of being thoroughly decent, or a complete knob. That's a choice! "

Both valid! However D has been on the receiving end of a d*unk 'lady' of a couple he didn't find attractive telling him to get naked.. He breezed past it with a maybe later.. But the don't be a dick isn't reserved for any dynamic..

By *erby dazzlersCouple
over a year ago

belper

We tend to go for nights that allow single guys in but also couple so we get the best of both worlds.

Some time I will play with a single guy and another time will play with a couple.

All depends how the evening goes.

By *urplekeysCouple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

It really does come down to the club and the theme of an event. Being relatively new to the club scene I'm unsure we are fully qualified to comment but from the few events we've attended, we've come away with conflicting thoughts on single men. At one event we were followed around by creeps whereas at the event we attended weeks later the guys were great.

By *eyeYCouple
over a year ago

Nr Leicester

"It really does come down to the club and the theme of an event. Being relatively new to the club scene I'm unsure we are fully qualified to comment but from the few events we've attended, we've come away with conflicting thoughts on single men. At one event we were followed around by creeps whereas at the event we attended weeks later the guys were great. "

Qualified? Of course you've been there and are right.

Although we feel it's all on the people there, club's can't attest for people's choices. Your experience is as ours

over a year ago

I love this comment.

I think your right

As a single guy I also think that the couples should also be filtered and managed. Haha

"It really depends on the club and they way they pick people, if they properly manage the single guys to ensure a good selection of guys that they know and can trust to give a good range and a small number of new guys it's great. If they just do first come first served then you always end up with some who are pests even though they won't do anything "wrong".

We're always happy to have a good ratio of single guys, we really love having single guys in clubs, but when a club loads up single guys to make some $$$ and aren't selective then it's very likely going to be a disappointing night."

over a year ago

Well said!!

"

By *ECADANCE CLUB ROCHDALECouple
over a year ago

ROCHDALE

As a club we find that there is less interaction if we have couples only nights. If there are a few guys in they tend to break the ice by talking to the couples. Obviously it's everyone's personal choice.

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"It really does come down to the club and the theme of an event. Being relatively new to the club scene I'm unsure we are fully qualified to comment but from the few events we've attended, we've come away with conflicting thoughts on single men. At one event we were followed around by creeps whereas at the event we attended weeks later the guys were great. "

To be fair to you I don't think it would matter if you'd been in the lifestyle twenty years, I suspect your experience mirrors that of many.

By *ophie199Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

With!! Every time. Love single guys.

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
over a year ago

Middle England

We've been to both and enjoyed both. If we had to pick one it would be when single guys are allowed.

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

Bottom line is anyone is capable of being thoroughly decent, or a complete knob. That's a choice!

Both valid! However D has been on the receiving end of a d*unk 'lady' of a couple he didn't find attractive telling him to get naked.. He breezed past it with a maybe later.. But the don't be a dick isn't reserved for any dynamic.. "

A few of us have said already but being a dick/knob/twat etc applies to single men, single women, couples equally.

Our worst experience was with the male half of a couple in a club. He was so keen and so aggressive and wouldn’t take no for an answer. He was basically pimping his wife, who was clearly d*unk/high, and forcing himself onto Mrs B (and others we observed). In the end he got a knee in the bollocks from Mrs B (after several verbal warnings from both me and her).

over a year ago

For us it would definitely be nights when they allow single guys. We agree that couples only nights can be a bit cliquey, and our dynamic where Fire only soft plays with other women can be an obstacle on couples only nights. And of course a large percentage of our play is with single/groups of guys.

Also in our experience there has been more inappropriate behaviour from couples than single men, such as touching or trying to join in without asking. And we’ve experienced more judgemental or “catty” comments on couples only nights.

over a year ago

Both valid! However D has been on the receiving end of a d*unk 'lady' of a couple he didn't find attractive telling him to get naked.. He breezed past it with a maybe later.. But the don't be a dick isn't reserved for any dynamic..

A few of us have said already but being a dick/knob/twat etc applies to single men, single women, couples equally.

Our worst experience was with the male half of a couple in a club. He was so keen and so aggressive and wouldn’t take no for an answer. He was basically pimping his wife, who was clearly d*unk/high, and forcing himself onto Mrs B (and others we observed). In the end he got a knee in the bollocks from Mrs B (after several verbal warnings from both me and her)."

Love the last line

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

Our worst experience was with the male half of a couple in a club. He was so keen and so aggressive and wouldn’t take no for an answer. He was basically pimping his wife, who was clearly d*unk/high, and forcing himself onto Mrs B (and others we observed). In the end he got a knee in the bollocks from Mrs B (after several verbal warnings from both me and her).

Love the last line "

she is petite and butter wouldn’t melt in vanilla life but a feisty pocket rocket who takes no shit. Keeps me in check lol

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Love the last line

she is petite and butter wouldn’t melt in vanilla life but a feisty pocket rocket who takes no shit. Keeps me in check lol "

Good on her! It's assault. These men probably wouldn't do it in any other type of place, so why do it in a club!

over a year ago

Love the last line

she is petite and butter wouldn’t melt in vanilla life but a feisty pocket rocket who takes no shit. Keeps me in check lol "

She’s petite and stunning with an amazing figure

By *aughtyxButNiceMan
over a year ago

Chatham

Definitely think clubs should start vetting single blokes

Has Attend clubs regularly and see a lot of so called single blokes that are married not getting it at home then go to clubs and think I can treat couples with no respect

Which gives true single blokes a bad name

That’s why price of single blokes are high

By *lue Velvet.Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle

With single guys

By *akey2somCouple
over a year ago

wakefield

With single guys, we find it creates a better atmosphere. Just wish more decent guys would come over and introduce themselves.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Both can be good but on balance couples only nights have been more fun as we can both be fully involved. When singles are in, as others have said it really depends on them understanding what swinging is.

By *ornytwo84Couple
over a year ago

Bradford

Think couples only nights edge it for us but providing the singles in there act properly they can also be good fun. Spose it all depends on the mood

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

Love the last line

she is petite and butter wouldn’t melt in vanilla life but a feisty pocket rocket who takes no shit. Keeps me in check lol

She’s petite and stunning with an amazing figure "

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"Think couples only nights edge it for us but providing the singles in there act properly they can also be good fun. Spose it all depends on the mood "

.....and how the couples act too!

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"Definitely think clubs should start vetting single blokes

Has Attend clubs regularly and see a lot of so called single blokes that are married not getting it at home then go to clubs and think I can treat couples with no respect

That’s why price of single blokes are high "

Agreed, although for me I don't think the prices for single guys has to remain so - other than to use us as a cash cow.

I'd agree with higher prices for the first few visits a guy makes (say five for instance), until he's established his credentials. Once that's done a more fair price could be charged. I'd always make it higher initially to keep the idiots at bay.

By *ornytwo84Couple
over a year ago

Bradford

"Think couples only nights edge it for us but providing the singles in there act properly they can also be good fun. Spose it all depends on the mood

.....and how the couples act too! "

Can only speak from experience we’ve never had an issue with any couples

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
over a year ago

Middle England

Agreed, although for me I don't think the prices for single guys has to remain so - other than to use us as a cash cow.

I'd agree with higher prices for the first few visits a guy makes (say five for instance), until he's established his credentials. Once that's done a more fair price could be charged. I'd always make it higher initially to keep the idiots at bay. "

Obviously haven't checked every club but the last few I've looked on the clubs page, they charge single guys the same as couples which seems fair enough.

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I'd agree with higher prices for the first few visits a guy makes (say five for instance), until he's established his credentials. Once that's done a more fair price could be charged. I'd always make it higher initially to keep the idiots at bay.

Obviously haven't checked every club but the last few I've looked on the clubs page, they charge single guys the same as couples which seems fair enough. "

It does. Things are changing for the better. I live in the hope that the day will come when single males and females pay the same and couples double, based on it being two people. It'll never happen though.

By *tockport 69Couple
over a year ago

Stockport

Couples only nights for us more fun

By *inkyKissCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

We have friends who are single guys who know how to behave. However, we have seen shocking behaviour by men who pay extra and assume free access to abuse boundaries and act inappropriately.

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Laceby

We prefer singles nights as trying to find a couple to match is difficult. Whilst we don’t like the wanking dead, a good club doesn’t have them and the guys are respectful.

K

By *iss pleasuringWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near

Much prefer a club night that allows single guys

Couples only nights and i feel more like a target

By *ftereightMan
over a year ago

SouthEast

We prefer couples nights if meeting other couples there or socialising. If we are going on our own or meeting some single fems it's better on a single guy night as Mrs S has more play options and so do our single friends.

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"We have friends who are single guys who know how to behave. However, we have seen shocking behaviour by men who pay extra and assume free access to abuse boundaries and act inappropriately. "

Very good point. I may be wrong, but I sometimes suspect there are guys who believe they're 'entitled' as they paid a lot more to be there. Very weird train of thought, but sadly unless the clubs those kind of men out it will continue. The ones that do act can be very successful.

By *aintscoupleCouple
over a year ago

st helens

As long as the guys are respectful and know how to behave then we like a good mix of couples and guys

By *tickyPollCouple
over a year ago

South East

Single guys only nights for us…. In our experience women take rejection a lot hard that what men do!!!

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
over a year ago

Middle England

"It does. Things are changing for the better. I live in the hope that the day will come when single males and females pay the same and couples double, based on it being two people. It'll never happen though."

Have you read the hundreds of posts of 'single' men (and I use the term loosely) commenting that they can't get meets. Going to a club full of single men isn't going to help.

Think of it this way. Clubs are trying to attract women, either as singles or the other half of a couple, that surely benefits single men in the long run.

over a year ago

With, absolutely.

over a year ago

Definitely both for us.

When we go to clubs my wife is the only one who plays, so we're not opposed to a single guy chatting her up. But we've had fun meeting couples too, which feels a bit more sociable.

By *pl4maleCouple
over a year ago

Lichfield

For us we enjoy extra guys so choose those nights

By *woforfun 1000Couple
over a year ago

tadworth

Obviously haven't checked every club but the last few I've looked on the clubs page, they charge single guys the same as couples which seems fair enough.

It does. Things are changing for the better. I live in the hope that the day will come when single males and females pay the same and couples double, based on it being two people. It'll never happen though. "

I think clubs do take into consideration that a lot of couples have children and have to pay babysitters or they can’t go out! A club night costs us entry fee plus £80 for a sitter every time! If they doubled the entry fee it would be far too much for us for a night out!

We prefer single guy nights and have met lots of really genuine guys who we have had fun with! There will always be the wanking dead but if it gets too much we head to a private playroom!

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"It does. Things are changing for the better. I live in the hope that the day will come when single males and females pay the same and couples double, based on it being two people. It'll never happen though.

Have you read the hundreds of posts of 'single' men (and I use the term loosely) commenting that they can't get meets. Going to a club full of single men isn't going to help.

Think of it this way. Clubs are trying to attract women, either as singles or the other half of a couple, that surely benefits single men in the long run."

Hear what you're saying, but being seen consistently and being patient, getting to know people properly, rather than just going all out to get in a woman's knickers goes an awful long way.

I'm a short, bald guy, average looking I'd say and a little bit of a Dad bod going on (oh and a couple of tattoos).....not necessarily what most women want, BUT, I get plenty of interest and attention, both from single women and some within a couple. That's down to taking the trouble to treat a club visit as I would a night out anywhere else. To all intents and purposes a fairly undemonstrative person, with natural gentlemanly traits. I'm interested in the people, not just bodies and have got to know the single AND attached fellas as a result. I now have women approach me (god knows how as I'm no Adonis), but it just works. There's no major 'effort' having to be put in either - I'm not 'working it' by any means.

I don't constantly 'wander'. I don't often ask to play (I'm actually a little shy, although confident too) and never force myself into people's space.

But I AM successful in clubs. I have no secret formula.

By *aughtynottsCouple
over a year ago

Outside Nottingham

We like the variety of both. Single guys get a bad reputation because of the odd idiots but we’ve learned how to handle / ignore them and would rather have the opportunity to choose who or what scenario takes our fancy in that moment.

Most good clubs will frog march any guys that are causing trouble straight out the door and we can count on 1 hand in 15 years how many have bothered us, most are very respectful and polite.

By *aintscoupleCouple
over a year ago

st helens

We must be the unlucky ones as we have had far more issues with single ladies than we have had with single guys.

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"We like the variety of both. Single guys get a bad reputation because of the odd idiots but we’ve learned how to handle / ignore them and would rather have the opportunity to choose who or what scenario takes our fancy in that moment.

Most good clubs will frog march any guys that are causing trouble straight out the door and we can count on 1 hand in 15 years how many have bothered us, most are very respectful and polite. "

Genuinely great to hear the balance is positive. The odd thing is I've not once seen a couple or single female booted out, no matter how badly they behave - not that there aren't single guys who thoroughly deserve to be shown the door. Even for the other single men it's good to see those guys leave.

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"We must be the unlucky ones as we have had far more issues with single ladies than we have had with single guys."

That's interesting! You don't hear that every day!

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Coventry

It does. Things are changing for the better. I live in the hope that the day will come when single males and females pay the same and couples double, based on it being two people. It'll never happen though.

I think clubs do take into consideration that a lot of couples have children and have to pay babysitters or they can’t go out! A club night costs us entry fee plus £80 for a sitter every time! If they doubled the entry fee it would be far too much for us for a night out!

We prefer single guy nights and have met lots of really genuine guys who we have had fun with! There will always be the wanking dead but if it gets too much we head to a private playroom! "

It's a fair point that there are other hidden costs, although they often apply to singles too. I'm lucky in that I didn't get into swinging until my Daughter was almost an adult, so babysitting costs were never an issue, but several of my single female friends mention these things regularly, as well as the couples. Not cheap for a lot of folks I'm guessing.

By *aughtynottsCouple
over a year ago

Outside Nottingham

"

Genuinely great to hear the balance is positive. The odd thing is I've not once seen a couple or single female booted out, no matter how badly they behave - not that there aren't single guys who thoroughly deserve to be shown the door. Even for the other single men it's good to see those guys leave. "

We have maybe it depends on the club, like anywhere you go anyone can have too much to drink and act like an idiot more so in this lifestyle I’d say as nerves take over and people REALLY over drink.

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"

Genuinely great to hear the balance is positive. The odd thing is I've not once seen a couple or single female booted out, no matter how badly they behave - not that there aren't single guys who thoroughly deserve to be shown the door. Even for the other single men it's good to see those guys leave.

We have maybe it depends on the club, like anywhere you go anyone can have too much to drink and act like an idiot more so in this lifestyle I’d say as nerves take over and people REALLY over drink. "

Fair point. I've not seen anyone seriously d*unk in a long while, but it seemed fairly common when I first started going to clubs. Guessing it's very much a nervous thing.

By *aughtynottsCouple
over a year ago

Outside Nottingham

Still no excuse to act like an absolute bellend and I’m sorry people have had bad experiences in clubs.

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"Still no excuse to act like an absolute bellend and I’m sorry people have had bad experiences in clubs. "

Exactly! Never any excuse.

By *woforfun 1000Couple
over a year ago

tadworth

I’ve seen more trouble on a couples only night than where single guys are allowed! Plus have seen couples and mainly single women been booted out for being too d*unk!

Only once have I seen a single guy get booted out for being d*unk and the fact he pissed through the glory hole!

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"I’ve seen more trouble on a couples only night than where single guys are allowed! Plus have seen couples and mainly single women been booted out for being too d*unk!

Only once have I seen a single guy get booted out for being d*unk and the fact he pissed through the glory hole! "

Wow!

By *ubwife4uCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone Area.

Only ever visit on night when single guys are allowed. We will have a drink, chat and laugh with everyone, trans, singles and couples alike, but the reality is generally it’s male attention she seeks and enjoys.

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Have to say this thread has really surprised me, in a good way.

By *uffnmuffCouple
over a year ago

London

With single guys.

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

With single guys

over a year ago

Definitely single guys nights, it's just a pity some don't behave more like gentleman when your there. Make the while experience more enjoyable for everyone.

By *aughtynottsCouple
over a year ago

Outside Nottingham

"Have to say this thread has really surprised me, in a good way. "

Single guys tend to think they aren’t wanted in the lifestyle but I always advise them to head to a club as they are most welcome there, generally speaking.

By *portbilly1976Man
over a year ago

manchester

"Definitely single guys nights, it's just a pity some don't behave more like gentleman when your there. Make the while experience more enjoyable for everyone. "

Absolutely…be nice, respectful and engage in conversation with couples and see how things progress.

Nothing is guaranteed…so treat the night as a socialising event.

Always been my approach

By *ickedwillyCouple
over a year ago

Bangor

Mixed sex nights always more fun.

By *olliPineCouple
over a year ago

swingers clubs

Definitely with single guys.

Not interested in other couples.

By *r SensualMan
over a year ago

London

"Have to say this thread has really surprised me, in a good way.

Single guys tend to think they aren’t wanted in the lifestyle but I always advise them to head to a club as they are most welcome there, generally speaking. "

This site will have a man thinking that way but it’s really not the case at all. Quite the opposite in fact

over a year ago

"Have to say this thread has really surprised me, in a good way.

Single guys tend to think they aren’t wanted in the lifestyle but I always advise them to head to a club as they are most welcome there, generally speaking.

This site will have a man thinking that way but it’s really not the case at all. Quite the opposite in fact "

We would agree that single men are very welcome at clubs.

For lots of couples the thrill is in having another man join them for fun.

We always make an effort to chat and engage with single guys because we want them to come to clubs.

Many unfortunately though simply stand on the sidelines not chatting or dancing whilst grimly clutching a pint and then come on the forums saying clubs are shite.

By *ohnandJulieCouple
over a year ago

"A question for couples. Do you prefer club nights with or without single guys? We as a couple like both couples only nights as well as events where single guys are encouraged to visit."

Without.

By *aughty kittensCouple
over a year ago

In And Around The

"A question for couples. Do you prefer club nights with or without single guys? We as a couple like both couples only nights as well as events where single guys are encouraged to visit."

We’ve had loads of positive experiences with mixed nights. Single guys add a nice vibe and we’ve never had any issues so our vote is for more mixed events

By *as1373Couple
over a year ago

Taupo, New Zealand & Persian Gulf

Couples only nights for us too, wife prefers it to having too many guys around.

By *ice_couple2012Couple
over a year ago

Leicester

We would agree that mixed nights and couples nights both have something to offer so rather than one being better than the other they are just different. That said on balance we prefer nights with single guys as it aligns better with our preference for the hotwife kink.

By *lueFireCouple
over a year ago

just somewhere around here

As a couple we don't mind single guys as we have had some good fun with a couple of them however, the single guys that lurk waving their cocks at us are told to politely go away. Some seem to think they are entitled to join in or stand and wank whilst we play. It is a massive turn off when they do this! We have even been playing in private rooms and single guys just burst in waving their cocks at us!

We prefer a conversation first!

We also hate the fact that single guys walk round fully clothed in the play areaa! Seems like the women are expected to be naked or just in lingerie but, it is ok for single guys to be fully dressed!?

So our advice to single guys, have a conversation, be polite, don't assume you can just get your cock out and it os ok to join in!!!

over a year ago

We enjoy both but mixed nights are my favourite, the dynamics are better for us.

over a year ago

"

We also hate the fact that single guys walk round fully clothed in the play areaa! Seems like the women are expected to be naked or just in lingerie but, it is ok for single guys to be fully dressed!?

"

This is one of our pet hates, fully clothed men in the play area who immediately walk over and ask to join in the second anything starts happening and then get annoyed they were rejected instantly, a real mood killer for us. Polite guys who sit nearby and discreetly watch for a while and smile and read what's going on are far more likely to get an invite, but 9 times out of 10 it's the guy who talked to us in the bar or hot tub who will get invited.

By *ont you just loveCouple
over a year ago

Banbury

Prefer nights with single guys and couples

over a year ago

Couple nights for us as I find single guys disrespectful if I’m not there and just surround my wife in a pack or follow us about like a lost dog

It has ended very close to full out and the wife just wants to leave

Couple nights only for us

By *topthepressMan
over a year ago

MANCHESTER

We only go on couple nights

By *portyndNaughtyMan
over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

Refreshing to hear so many couples who appreciate mixed nights. Bad apples come in all shapes, colours and gender. Club visits are always an incognito you can have brilliant evenings but also frustrating ones, regardless whether or not single men are allowed.

By *iscreetfuncpl12Couple
over a year ago

Somerset

Couples nights because we want to meet couples if we are at a club. You know that other couples there are looking for couples exclusively, or at least they are on that night, rather than some looking for single guys, so you know that you are on the same page.

By *utterypopcornCouple
over a year ago

oxford

We prefer single guy nights as M is the one who predominantly plays.

By *ssexBarebackCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Thurrock

My preference would be single guys in attendance as I'm (Mrs) not really into couples, I just find it harder to find a 4 way dynamic, so try to avoid couples only nights

By *iss pleasuringWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near

A mixed night is my preference

I wouldn't attend just a couples only as i find them too clicky

By *ohnandJulieCouple
over a year ago

Without

By *esires of HertsCouple
over a year ago

Herts and London Borders

Without 100%

over a year ago

Well sadly we have to say that we have been well and truly put off going to clubs and socials that have single guys in attendance.

We where once both singles on the club scene and though not anti single guys at all. generally we have our night spoilt or ruined when we have travelled miles for and usually incurred a fair cost (fuel, entrance, drink, hotel) and find the opposite if we go to a couple night.

Been groped, grabbed, threatened outside with violence, play room doors kicked in because we or she's not been willing so feel far more comfortable as far away from that of a night out as possible

Too many factors swing it for us.

Couple and single ladies events seem to far more popular and attract way more people in our neck of the woods. both clubs and socials .

Atmosphere is far more enjoyable relaxed and open without single male presence. No spectators, wanking zombies, no people helping themselves to Mrs F's body and the drama that follows it, no train of guys following any woman around, no guys getting pushy in competition and no guys bothering you in the middle of play.

Generally the more guys you get the worse it becomes and can be creepy and edgey the more you have.

Been to nights and places that say that only few guys are allowed to find far more than stated attending plus it puts us off venturing into the play areas.

Think there has been a more of a shift for couple plus female only since the pandemic? We ran a few socials and the most popular question we get is checking there are no single men attending so I suppose it can't just be us.

Didn't try holding any with guys as its far too much work vetting and we can get 3-4 times the head count by not having them.

Yes there are the right guys out there but they probably fall into 0.5% of the vast amount we have on fab sadly.

Sorry have to confess just simpler and a better night if we avoid events that have single guys unfortunately

By *ovelyLady21Couple
over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds

"

This is one of our pet hates, fully clothed men in the play area who immediately walk over and ask to join in the second anything starts happening and then get annoyed they were rejected instantly, a real mood killer for us. Polite guys who sit nearby and discreetly watch for a while and smile and read what's going on are far more likely to get an invite, but 9 times out of 10 it's the guy who talked to us in the bar or hot tub who will get invited. "

Absolutely this.

We much prefer evenings where single guys are in attendance but that doesn’t mean that it is a free for all. If we end up playing with others it will inevitably be somebody who we have spent time chatting to at some point in the evening and who has piqued our interest because of their personality. Always makes us laugh when somebody who hasn’t said boo to a goose all evening expects you to just let them join in the fun

Post new Message to Thread