Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Liberty Elite Hot wife club event 2nd Sept

Jump to newest

By *ice_couple2012 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leicester

Has anyone been to this & can give us some idea what to expect? Is it very different from a usual Friday night there?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abuedoCouple
over a year ago

Leamington Spa

"Has anyone been to this & can give us some idea what to expect? Is it very different from a usual Friday night there?"

Yeah, it’s a very popular hosted party night and there’s usually a guest list running for attendance. It’s usually very very busy and the hosts work hard to provide a great evening. We’ve attended a few but declined the last couple as we personally felt there were getting to be too many single guys lurking in the playroom. However, it’s a hot wife event after all so i guess you could argue that’s kinda the point. It’s a great visual spectacle with guys showing off their partners & a great opportunity for us ladies to dress up. The emphasis & focus tends to be more party like & jam-packed Libs is a sight to behold. If you’re looking for a great visual party night, packed dance floors & a super sexy crowd, get yourselves along. It’s a whole different ballgame than a usual Friday night. Enjoy. x

over a year ago

Leicester

Thanks, that’s very helpful

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That is really helpful! Thank you! We are going for the first time Friday!

over a year ago

Sounds like a lot of fun.

We’ll give it a go if we can get on the guest list.

By *heHotWifeClubWoman
over a year ago

leicester

"Has anyone been to this & can give us some idea what to expect? Is it very different from a usual Friday night there?"

Hey, it’s different as I hand pick the guys to attend they have to be recommended or have 3 or more veris. It is a busier night than usual Fridays but I do cap the numbers now to try and keep it enjoyable so is a guest list only event so it doesn’t feel overcrowded,

Any questions feel free to message me xxx

By *reckles123Woman
over a year ago

East Midlands

One of my fav events and it’s a super sexy nite with hot couples and naughty singles x lots of great people to chat and get to know and plenty of dancing and fun x so excited

By *otwife and Him 69Couple
over a year ago

Preston

This has been on our list for a while but distance and diary’s always seem to mean we miss out, hope to get there one day soon and have fun everyone we’ve always heard great things from within our circle

over a year ago

Leicester

How does it work with just a few single guys? Do the couples play & only some have fun with the single guys? Sounds like there’s not enough to go round for all these Hotwife couples!

over a year ago

Hi, it'll be our first time on Friday too, can't wait!!

By *abuedoCouple
over a year ago

Leamington Spa

"How does it work with just a few single guys? Do the couples play & only some have fun with the single guys? Sounds like there’s not enough to go round for all these Hotwife couples! "

Bearing in mind every couple has a guy in it as well, trust me there are plenty to go round. Enjoy. xx

By *andJCouple
over a year ago

fun town

"How does it work with just a few single guys? Do the couples play & only some have fun with the single guys? Sounds like there’s not enough to go round for all these Hotwife couples! "

I wouldn’t worry too much about the ratios. The event has been running for nearly 5 years and is very popular. Hotwife J has the ratios about right or it wouldn’t have been going for so long xx

over a year ago

Booked in and looking forward to this event.

Staying at the Premier Inn

By *ackedoffMan
over a year ago

london

Hoping to attend 2mrw nite. Sounds wonderful

By *laymateteeMan
over a year ago

bristol

Looking forward to this one ,looks like it's gonna be a good night

By *utterypopcornCouple
over a year ago

oxford

M and I are going and have to say this is our favourite club night by far!! Third or fourth time for us and never fail to have a good night.

By *heHotWifeClubWoman
over a year ago

leicester

It’s going to be a full house with 75 couples, 10 single ladies and plenty of gorgeous guys to go around xx

By *irgilMan
over a year ago

Whitton

anybody staying at the travelodge near rugby station? happy to have a pre club drink if you are

By *yesbeenopened2Couple
over a year ago

Rugby

We’ve been to HWC twice and it’s easily the best event we’ve attended.

Post new Message to Thread