Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

single guys in clubs

Jump to newest

By *opCat696969 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

So this is a little question/observation for Club owners.

I get why single guys pay more and understand the logic but to visit more than one club would become very expensive to have pay the single membership and entry fee for every single one.

Would any Club owner consider offering discounted entry fee for a single guy like myself who was a member of another Club but wanted to try somewhere different without having to shell out for a new membership and entry fee for each different one? I love the Club I belong to but it puts me off trying others with the cost and I wondered if there could be some kind of "agreement" between Club organisers to honour memberships from similar Clubs. Just a thought.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Not all clubs charge membership, maybe you could try some of the ones that don't charge membership.

By *opCat696969 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

thanks _litterbabe. Can you recommend any in the South East or South Midlands?

By *tickyPollCouple
over a year ago

South East

Pleasures in Wateringbury has no membership charge..

By *opCat696969 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

"Pleasures in Wateringbury has no membership charge.."

TY

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

Attic in derby is no membership too but I don't know what you consider south mids.

Also many clubs do certain events where no membership is required, you just have your name on the Guestlist

By *opCat696969 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

"Attic in derby is no membership too but I don't know what you consider south mids.

Also many clubs do certain events where no membership is required, you just have your name on the Guestlist "

ty , Leicester is not too far, will look that one up

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"thanks _litterbabe. Can you recommend any in the South East or South Midlands?"

Silverleigh, club DV8 in Kent allow non members and Eureka in Kent does single day / night entry for an extra tenner.

Bristol gardens health spa in Brighton is non member.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Memberships are there for good reason and all guys should be treated the same no matter what they want to try.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Vanilla Alternative does not charge membership, Penthouse Playrooms has some events where people don't need to be members, I don't think Our Place for Fun is charging membership currently. There are lots of clubs that don't need membership, maybe contact the individual venue you're interested in and and see what they are currently offering.

By *opCat696969 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

"Vanilla Alternative does not charge membership, Penthouse Playrooms has some events where people don't need to be members, I don't think Our Place for Fun is charging membership currently. There are lots of clubs that don't need membership, maybe contact the individual venue you're interested in and and see what they are currently offering."

Thanks everyone for the responses

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

Membership (lifetime not yearly) is £12 at AtlantisEVOLUTION in Stoke. Not all membership or entrance is expensive

By *opCat696969 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

"Membership (lifetime not yearly) is £12 at AtlantisEVOLUTION in Stoke. Not all membership or entrance is expensive "

ty Lizzy

By *frrider_ukMan
over a year ago

Hanleyish

Amigos in Leicester is free membership, just sign up at least 12hours before you go.

Post new Message to Thread