Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Young couple events

Jump to newest

By *orthSouthKink OP   Couple
over a year ago

south west

Can somebody give us some recommendations for any events for younger couples? Are there any out there?

Xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ambamguyMan
over a year ago

West Midlands

There is an event called youthful exuberance which is at Xtasia in West Bromwich every so often you will have to look out for, other than that I am not aware of any others.

I’d like to organise an event at Chameleons in the West Midlands aimed at the younger crowd but obviously not exclusive so not to discriminate against any age. I might try and get the ball rolling.

By *iker boy 69Man
over a year ago

midlands

"There is an event called youthful exuberance which is at Xtasia in West Bromwich every so often you will have to look out for, other than that I am not aware of any others.

I’d like to organise an event at Chameleons in the West Midlands aimed at the younger crowd but obviously not exclusive so not to discriminate against any age. I might try and get the ball rolling.

"

I dont think people would mind if you did one night every so often dedicated to under 40s, and you could also go the other way and di a mature night for over 40s once in a while. Maybe not a peak night like fri/saturday, but possibly thursday.

By *iker boy 69Man
over a year ago

midlands

"There is an event called youthful exuberance which is at Xtasia in West Bromwich every so often you will have to look out for, other than that I am not aware of any others.

"

Also with regards to discriminating against certain types of folk, i dont think people complain when theres bbw nights, of bmfc nights etc, so a younger generation night shoukd be ok

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The VA hold Chic events . Majority of couples are pretty much your age group

By *orthSouthKink OP   Couple
over a year ago

south west

Thank you! Yes I was waiting for a comment about discriminating against others which is not what we was getting at so thanks for not blasting our heads off!

It would be just cool for us to meet other younger crowds but not limited to! We are fairly new to the scene and would help with feeling comfortable etc!

Xxx

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Vista couple do younger events. They r on here and Instagram and tiktok I think. They had an event at Penthouse Playrooms in Dunstable. The club has a few younger people events

By *ambamguyMan
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Thank you! Yes I was waiting for a comment about discriminating against others which is not what we was getting at so thanks for not blasting our heads off!

It would be just cool for us to meet other younger crowds but not limited to! We are fairly new to the scene and would help with feeling comfortable etc!

Well hopefully you get to check out one of the events that run such as youthful exuberance, there definitely is a lack of youth events aimed at under 35’s xx

Xxx"

By *aura89Woman
over a year ago

leeds

Yessss!! All here for this, definitely needs to be more under 40s! Xxx

Post new Message to Thread