Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Cupids 30th July or others?

Jump to newest

By *nicornExplorers OP   Couple
over a year ago

north east

Hey guys,

We've never been to cupids before thinking Saturday night going and seeing what it's like, any insight is welcomed.

Going to be in around Manchester area that night so we are happy to accept advice any other clubs in area better for that date/night.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittyTasticCouple
over a year ago

NO LONGER HERE - ADMINS ARE BULLIES

"Hey guys,

We've never been to cupids before thinking Saturday night going and seeing what it's like, any insight is welcomed.

Going to be in around Manchester area that night so we are happy to accept advice any other clubs in area better for that date/night."

They have a disco theme night on. Have fun

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi I have never been to a swing club before but I’m looking forward to my first time what’s the best day for me to come … a friend of mine on here is bringing me . Thank you xxx

By *rgasm1001Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Hi I have never been to a swing club before but I’m looking forward to my first time what’s the best day for me to come … a friend of mine on here is bringing me . Thank you xxx"

Hi try couples and single ladies

night on Wednesday evening! It is not as busy but it will give you a taste of the club.

If you prefer busy go on Fri 29.07 night there is event - Black Magic organised by Bunny or 05.08 Hedonism hype event organised by Feisty Butterflies Events.

By *ittyTasticCouple
over a year ago

NO LONGER HERE - ADMINS ARE BULLIES

We heading to Adam and Eves on Saturday 30th

Post new Message to Thread