Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Manchester clubs

Jump to newest

By *arvin Gaye OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Hi I'm a single straight male and want to attend a club for the first time. I'm hoping to be pointed in the right direction regarding attending a club and which one?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elnkazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

Adam and eves reinvented in eccles welcomes single guys

By *rimrose and TonyCouple
over a year ago

Farnworth

The Gatehouse welcomes single guys with no membership required. Also greedy girl event on every Monday

By *at69Couple
over a year ago

Cheshire

Cupid's is your best bet mate

over a year ago

Farnworth

Very good club indeed but rather expensive for single guys with membership and entry

By *at69Couple
over a year ago

Cheshire

Yes that is true but at least they have swinger's in there and you get what you pay for it's busy with a lot going on

By *at69Couple
over a year ago

Cheshire

Decadance is also a good club.

By *arvin Gaye OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Thanks for the info much appreciated. X

over a year ago

Farnworth

"Yes that is true but at least they have swinger's in there and you get what you pay for it's busy with a lot going on "

That's what happens in swingers clubs. You get swingers in there. Much the same as shops, you get shoppers in there

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm a single male and love adam and eves. Some great regulars and lots of couples and single ladies attend reguarly. Open 7 days from 12

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman
over a year ago

The place where fairies live

"Hi I'm a single straight male and want to attend a club for the first time. I'm hoping to be pointed in the right direction regarding attending a club and which one?"

I know it's not in Manchester, but have you considered Townhouse on the Wirral? So lovely & friendly there x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi I'm a single straight male and want to attend a club for the first time. I'm hoping to be pointed in the right direction regarding attending a club and which one?

I know it's not in Manchester, but have you considered Townhouse on the Wirral? So lovely & friendly there x"

ye right. A single male trying to get a ticket to townhouse, more chance of winning the lottery. ....twice

By *ldestswingerintownMan
over a year ago

Lancaster

There are a number of clubs worth visiting. No3 in Chorley is good, Cupids is good, Adam & Eves is good, Gatehouse I've yet to go to but it sounds OK.

over a year ago

Farnworth

"There are a number of clubs worth visiting. No3 in Chorley is good, Cupids is good, Adam & Eves is good, Gatehouse I've yet to go to but it sounds OK."

One great advantage is that there's no membership required. Just pay on the door on the day

By *atesheadmanMan
over a year ago

Gateshead

"Hi I'm a single straight male and want to attend a club for the first time. I'm hoping to be pointed in the right direction regarding attending a club and which one?"

Hi mate, I'm heading down to Manchester for a few days with work. I'd be interested to hear how you found clubs for a single man?

By *ECADANCE CLUB ROCHDALECouple
over a year ago

ROCHDALE

"Thanks for the info much appreciated. X"
we are welcoming to single males and only have a door fee. No membership cost. We have an organised GangBang on Saturday night. Feel free to pop in sometime and check us out.

By *ECADANCE CLUB ROCHDALECouple
over a year ago

ROCHDALE

"Decadance is also a good club."
thank you for that.

Post new Message to Thread