Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Libs Fun at 40

Jump to newest

By *wesomeLola OP   Couple
over a year ago

Peterborough and Buckinghamshire

Back in another lifetime we went to the midweek Mature Mischief nights a few times. We found this to be a very popular and friendly night at one of our favourite clubs.

Now there's Fun at 40 instead. Has anyone been to this recently? Is it popular? Worth going?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'll be there!

By *ennis and MinnieCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

"Back in another lifetime we went to the midweek Mature Mischief nights a few times. We found this to be a very popular and friendly night at one of our favourite clubs.

Now there's Fun at 40 instead. Has anyone been to this recently? Is it popular? Worth going?"

We have been a few times now and will be going again this Wednesday, great club, great people definitely worth going.

By *abyb29Couple
over a year ago

Mk

I went a couple of months ago for the first time and it was brilliant. Lots of people and a great atmosphere. The play room got busy early which was great for me because I'm like cinderella and need to be home by midnight x

By *portyndNaughtyMan
over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

"I went a couple of months ago for the first time and it was brilliant. Lots of people and a great atmosphere. The play room got busy early which was great for me because I'm like cinderella and need to be home by midnight x"

Haha I don't remember you leaving your crytal shoes behind xx

By *assy cpl 1Couple
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Hoping to attend our 1st 40’s night tonight

By *lfresco Casi99Couple
over a year ago

Moulton

[Removed by poster at 07/09/22 16:30:46]

By *lfresco Casi99Couple
over a year ago

Moulton

Me too, flying solo alas as Casi can't make it this month Al

By *5th_DragonMan
over a year ago

Telford

I attended this event on Wed 9 Sep and am very glad I did. The event was well attended and the organisers (a charming couple) had made sure that there was a nice balance between couples and singles. Everyone I chatted to was warm, friendly and welcoming and there was a lovely atmosphere all evening.

If you've not been to Libs, you're missing out on one of the cleanest and best appointed clubs in the Midlands. The main play area is huge and plenty of people made excellent use of it

Post new Message to Thread