Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Singles at chams

Jump to newest

By *r Pleasure 1688 OP   Man
over a year ago

birmingham

I tried applying for chams which seems to be one of or the most popular club in the country. Been 5 years now no reply to my emails yet. Is there a easier way to get membership ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We’d recommend giving the Vanilla Alternative a try instead then.

Can’t comment on Chams as we’ve never been have heard good things. However if your having to wait that long, the VA is a really great club. Fantastic staff, great atmosphere and sexy people (mainly lol).

By *agicmarcMan
over a year ago

tonyrefail

Go to the actual club

By *ebauchery DivineWoman
over a year ago

Down in Dickleburgh Drive

5 years Jesus!? Have you phoned the club?

By *he Original SpartanMan
over a year ago

Daventry

Long waiting list for single guys…they do limit the membership No’s.

By *obertjMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

So,ut ion is to pair up with a lady from here and go along

By *iraelWoman
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"I tried applying for chams which seems to be one of or the most popular club in the country. Been 5 years now no reply to my emails yet. Is there a easier way to get membership ?"

Get yourself on the guestlist for some of the events that turn up on the forums, then don’t be an idiot when you’re there, keep doing this which gets your face/attitude known and then ask in person about the likelihood.

Several single guys I know have used this method, also helps if you’re happy to attend on weeknights and then don’t moan to the staff if it’s quiet.

By *hino96Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

I heard its another 5 years wait

By *aiseiMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

That’s not boding well……I was thinking of getting my membership sorted.

over a year ago

I'd like to know where all the single guys are hiding!? There's not enough that go in my opinion, definitely no need for a waiting list

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"I'd like to know where all the single guys are hiding!? There's not enough that go in my opinion, definitely no need for a waiting list "

I was in Chams in January, and there were more single guys in than couples, and no obviously single women in (but that’s usual for any club)

over a year ago

"I'd like to know where all the single guys are hiding!? There's not enough that go in my opinion, definitely no need for a waiting list

I was in Chams in January, and there were more single guys in than couples, and no obviously single women in (but that’s usual for any club) "

On St Patrick's Friday there appeared to be a lot more couples than single men! But then again men, women and couples are more than welcome for me personally

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"I'd like to know where all the single guys are hiding!? There's not enough that go in my opinion, definitely no need for a waiting list

I was in Chams in January, and there were more single guys in than couples, and no obviously single women in (but that’s usual for any club)

On St Patrick's Friday there appeared to be a lot more couples than single men! But then again men, women and couples are more than welcome for me personally "

I went to Club Play in Blackpool in December, as a single guy, and that put me off ever visiting another club by myself again. Going to Chams in January as a couple was the complete opposite, so coupling up will be the way forward for me in clubs

By *ets DanceCouple
over a year ago

Brixworth

Jaydees have a £20 membership, no waiting list for single guys and first come first served when booking. Single guys welcome Fridays and Saturdays whatever the theme and you just pay a deposit and the rest when you turn up (were constantly being let down by single guys saying they were coming then no shows hence the deposit now to secure a place) ... never heard of a waiting list for guys .. jeez guys get such a bad rap in the swinging world .. mainly from couples who aren't looking for single guys so kick off and want limited numbers or none at all ! .. I wonder sometimes how these people ever coped in a vanilla club with hundreds of single d*unk guys.. were they forever approached and hassled ? Nope.. so why do they think it'll happen in a swingers club !! Crazy ppl !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There's plenty of other clubs in the Midlands that don't have waiting lists. Xtasia is West Brom and I massively prefer it there to Chams actually. Or a bit of a drive but Jaydees and Penthouse Playrooms are both fantastic.

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

On St Patrick's Friday there appeared to be a lot more couples than single men! But then again men, women and couples are more than welcome for me personally

I went to Club Play in Blackpool in December, as a single guy, and that put me off ever visiting another club by myself again. Going to Chams in January as a couple was the complete opposite, so coupling up will be the way forward for me in clubs "

You must be really unlucky with your days.

I go to Chams nearly every other Friday, and I'd say the split between men and women isn't really that big.

Same with ClubPlay whenever I've been there.

There are times when it's not been so great, but then I'm not bothered who I chat to and just treat it like a regular night out. It only becomes an issue if you go expecting to have sex, rather than just to have a fun night out.

By *aughty but nice...Man
over a year ago

Staffs

I went to Club Play in Blackpool in December, as a single guy, and that put me off ever visiting another club by myself again. Going to Chams in January as a couple was the complete opposite, so coupling up will be the way forward for me in clubs

I go to Chams nearly every other Friday, and I'd say the split between men and women isn't really that big.

Same with ClubPlay whenever I've been there.

There are times when it's not been so great, but then I'm not bothered who I chat to and just treat it like a regular night out. It only becomes an issue if you go expecting to have sex, rather than just to have a fun night out. "

Couldn't have put that better myself

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

"I tried applying for chams which seems to be one of or the most popular club in the country. Been 5 years now no reply to my emails yet. Is there a easier way to get membership ?

Get yourself on the guestlist for some of the events that turn up on the forums, then don’t be an idiot when you’re there, keep doing this which gets your face/attitude known and then ask in person about the likelihood.

Several single guys I know have used this method, also helps if you’re happy to attend on weeknights and then don’t moan to the staff if it’s quiet."

This!

Once you have been seen in their (they have very good memories), you are much more likely to get in again. So then turn up when it's quiet (early or weekday) and give it a shot. Just be ready to be turned away and taken it politely.

Could also help if you turn up with a regular.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Same with Club Play whenever I've been there.

There are times when it's not been so great, but then I'm not bothered who I chat to and just treat it like a regular night out. It only becomes an issue if you go expecting to have sex, rather than just to have a fun night out. "

I've often said; if you want to know when not to visit a club, ask me when I'm going!

The only expectations I've ever had when venturing to a club, is that I'll be made to feel welcome, and there will likely be someone friendly to chat with. IF anything else were to happen, then it genuinely would be a bonus.

Club Play was a disappointment, but to be fair, it wasn't much different to the other clubs I've been to, in fact; it was all I expected

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

There are times when it's not been so great, but then I'm not bothered who I chat to and just treat it like a regular night out. It only becomes an issue if you go expecting to have sex, rather than just to have a fun night out.

I've often said; if you want to know when not to visit a club, ask me when I'm going!

The only expectations I've ever had when venturing to a club, is that I'll be made to feel welcome, and there will likely be someone friendly to chat with. IF anything else were to happen, then it genuinely would be a bonus.

Club Play was a disappointment, but to be fair, it wasn't much different to the other clubs I've been to, in fact; it was all I expected "

That's a shame. It does sound like you have just been unlucky.

Maybe try finding a group of people that you get on with and that can socially go together or at least meet up there. I do that now, and it makes it so much more fun.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Club Play was a disappointment, but to be fair, it wasn't much different to the other clubs I've been to, in fact; it was all I expected

That's a shame. It does sound like you have just been unlucky.

Maybe try finding a group of people that you get on with and that can socially go together or at least meet up there. I do that now, and it makes it so much more fun. "

Yep; I have no plans to visit another club solo again

Post new Message to Thread