Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Chams Masquerade Party - Fri 22nd

Jump to newest

By *ockosaurus OP   Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Who's heading to Chams this Friday for their masquerade party?

Will you be wearing a mask?

I'll be going in a mask (if it arrives in time), along with a group of sexy friends and will be having a bit of a post-birthday celebration (any excuse for a party ).

It should be a really good night and hopefully the sun will be out so we can make use of the decking early on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iraelWoman
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I should be there (barring unforeseen disasters) with a pretty new mask and some sort of outfit that is as yet unchosen.

I feel like I should wear something I wouldn’t typically wear as part of the whole masquerade theme!

By *ockosaurus OP   Man
over a year ago

Warwick

"I should be there (barring unforeseen disasters) with a pretty new mask and some sort of outfit that is as yet unchosen.

I feel like I should wear something I wouldn’t typically wear as part of the whole masquerade theme!"

Ooh, can't wait to see what you decide.

I'm not sure what else I could wear! Not much I can do with a little black towel.

By *ockosaurus OP   Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Bloody Evri (Hermes) have decided a 3 day delivery for my mask will arrive on Sunday! Bastards!

I'd better sort something else out quickly.

By *iraelWoman
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Bloody Evri (Hermes) have decided a 3 day delivery for my mask will arrive on Sunday! Bastards!

I'd better sort something else out quickly. "

Nooooooo!

You’ll have to dig the Batman costume out

By *ockosaurus OP   Man
over a year ago

Warwick

"Bloody Evri (Hermes) have decided a 3 day delivery for my mask will arrive on Sunday! Bastards!

I'd better sort something else out quickly.

Nooooooo!

You’ll have to dig the Batman costume out "

Ummm... I've got a kids kitten mask?

By *exy LexyWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Is it dress down straight away? I haven't been to chams before

By *ockosaurus OP   Man
over a year ago

Warwick

"Is it dress down straight away? I haven't been to chams before "

Yes, you walk straight through to your changing room, dress down to lingerie or towels.

I was nervous first time, but it's actually really nice and not as scary as I thought because everyone does it. It's a great equaliser.

Are you thinking of coming along then?

There is a lovely bunch of us there.

By *edplusoneCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Yes, you walk straight through to your changing room, dress down to lingerie or towels."

Always feels strange when arriving/leaving and walking through bar area full dressed

By *ockosaurus OP   Man
over a year ago

Warwick

"Yes, you walk straight through to your changing room, dress down to lingerie or towels.

Always feels strange when arriving/leaving and walking through bar area full dressed "

Yes, on arrival I can't wait to get to the changing room as I feel so overdressed

Wouldn't know about leaving, I'm always one of the last out

By *iraelWoman
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Yes, you walk straight through to your changing room, dress down to lingerie or towels.

Always feels strange when arriving/leaving and walking through bar area full dressed

Yes, on arrival I can't wait to get to the changing room as I feel so overdressed

Wouldn't know about leaving, I'm always one of the last out "

I need to start going up the new stairs so I can get the the lockers without it taking 15 minutes and stopping for endless hugs.

I always have someone ask me what’s wrong if I’m dressed before 02:30

By *ockosaurus OP   Man
over a year ago

Warwick

I need to start going up the new stairs so I can get the the lockers without it taking 15 minutes and stopping for endless hugs.

I always have someone ask me what’s wrong if I’m dressed before 02:30 "

I love how no one still uses the new stairs. It's a great place to go if you are feeling a little over stimulated and need a quiet area in a busy club.

Plus 2 good perving spots.

By *iraelWoman
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I love how no one still uses the new stairs. It's a great place to go if you are feeling a little over stimulated and need a quiet area in a busy club.

Plus 2 good perving spots."

Ahhh, that chaise longue, it’s so comfy

By *ockosaurus OP   Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Plus 2 good perving spots.

Ahhh, that chaise longue, it’s so comfy"

"All day long, on the chaise longue"

I've not actually 'sat' on it to know

By *ockosaurus OP   Man
over a year ago

Warwick

My mask arrived?

Who else is wearing one?

By *00KissesCouple