Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Clubs/night clubs with swingers and non swingers

Jump to newest

By *ands151 OP   Couple
over a year ago

london

Hi, we're wondering if there are any clubs that accommodate young people. Places that are just fun sex positive places. Maybe with sex allowed on the premises, or maybe not.

We're thinking of somewhere like temptations resort mexico (likely for our honeymoon next year) or kit kat berlin. These aren't hardcore swinger places, but there will be a fair share of swingers there anyway.

Available to go anywhere in the world. But europe is best ??

Also, my gf likes bbc. So even 'normal' clubs where younger women might go to meet a black guy (UK or Spain preferred)

Thanks in advance everyone

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"Hi, we're wondering if there are any clubs that accommodate young people. Places that are just fun sex positive places. Maybe with sex allowed on the premises, or maybe not.

We're thinking of somewhere like temptations resort mexico (likely for our honeymoon next year) or kit kat berlin. These aren't hardcore swinger places, but there will be a fair share of swingers there anyway.

Also, my gf likes bbc. So even 'normal' clubs where younger women might go to meet a black guy (UK or Spain preferred)

Thanks in advance everyone "

Me and my other half have taken open minded non-swinger freinds of ours to clubs before. I think most non-dress down clubs offer a freindly non pushy social space for everyone (provided they're open minded). And they've enjoyed the vibe, people and atmosphere even though they haven't swung (well temptation may have got the better of one or two). Obviously if your just visiting you want to avoid a club with membership fees (or at least big ones) if possible.

Possibly try Xtasia West Bromwich. It has Flirts Bar on site which is basically a pub and meeting point for swingers. Then the main club is like a big night club, with social areas and seperate play areas should they wish to go watch or join in. Also there tends to be a younger crowd there.

Or maybe Pandoras Leeds. Big social area. You can keep your clothes on as you wish. A swimming pool and/or hottub if they fancy being brave and getting their kit off. And of course playrooms upstairs to go watch or participate as the mode takes.

Or for something more chilled there's Amigos in Leicester. It's a small club with a freindly and very social vibe. It's kind of like a social club for swingers but without the bingo (although there has been bingo in the past I believe). Likewise social spaces, play spaces and a jacuzzi area. You can also wear as much or as little as you like or your freinds dare, no pressure. Membership is free and entry if £15 single guys/couples, free single ladies.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi, we're wondering if there are any clubs that accommodate young people. Places that are just fun sex positive places. Maybe with sex allowed on the premises, or maybe not.

Thanks in advance everyone "

Check out VAs chic night

Post new Message to Thread