FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

What clubs are open during the day or weekend?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are most clubs open on a Friday and Saturday night or are there any (especially in the South east area) that are open during the day, either during the week or on the weekends?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Almost every club I can think of is open in the day time.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Maybe it’s different in other areas of the country but most clubs in the south east seem to only open on selected evenings or days during the week…. Such as the mid week “milf” themed events at OP4F, Vanilla Alternative or Penthouse Playrooms.

The only ones I know that did open during the day in the London area were Abfabs at Heathrow, Eureka near Dartford in Kent and Rio’s Spa in Kentish Town.

over a year ago

On the home page of Fab there is a club review section. All the clubs are listed there with links to their websites.

By *n With LifeCouple
over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"On the home page of Fab there is a club review section. All the clubs are listed there with links to their websites."

Not all

Clubs are listed there unfortunately due to the policy of Fab Swingers so beware.

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
over a year ago

Middle England

Just to say some of the listed clubs have changed their web addresses and so there are a few broken links too.

By *ixieDKWoman
over a year ago

RYDE

Heathrow Kestrel still opens during the day (except Saturdays)

over a year ago

"Maybe it’s different in other areas of the country but most clubs in the south east seem to only open on selected evenings or days during the week…. Such as the mid week “milf” themed events at OP4F, Vanilla Alternative or 5Penthouse Playrooms.

The only ones I know that did open during the day in the London area were Abfabs at Heathrow, Eureka near Dartford in Kent and Rio’s Spa in Kentish Town."

Sutton Hse has daytime events Mondays 11am until.. 2/3pm, check organised events under meets. Eureka has Sunday daytime social event.

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

[Removed by poster at 12/04/22 18:57:26]

By *ecretLauraWoman
over a year ago

SW London

There are several daytime events at the House of Poitier in Sutton, I go every Monday daytime. You can check them all out at the website HouseofPoitier dot com and look at the events page. I can answer any questions on the Monday parties though x

Post new Message to Thread