Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

BBW nights?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I can see Chams has a few dedicated BBW nights (one tonight!!) but they’re all on Sundays.

Any other clubs have something similar coming up? BBW / SBBW event? Any help appreciated.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iss DevilWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

"I can see Chams has a few dedicated BBW nights (one tonight!!) but they’re all on Sundays.

Any other clubs have something similar coming up? BBW / SBBW event? Any help appreciated. "

Jaydees has Curvy Ladies event once a month, in the middle of the month, the next one being on the 15th of April (Curvy Bunnies).

Penthouse Playrooms have similar, on a Saturday.

Then Liberty Elite has Dangerous Curves events, and Townhouse used to have Buxom Babes.

By *0xyWoman
over a year ago

Warwick

"I can see Chams has a few dedicated BBW nights (one tonight!!) but they’re all on Sundays.

Any other clubs have something similar coming up? BBW / SBBW event? Any help appreciated. "

The next Dangerous Curves Party at Liberty Elite is on Friday 6th May.

There are also Curvy nights at Jaydees and Penthouse Playrooms, again on Friday nights xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Myself and a few friends regularly attend Buxom Babes at Townhouse, brilliant event and venue xx

By *allmeGreggMan
over a year ago

north wales

Hey! There's a brilliant night for that! There is Buxom babes on the 19th at Townhouse in the wirral

Brilliant night it's not to be missed you will love it xx

Drop a message to Tattooedlady if you want any more information

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/04/22 11:01:27]

over a year ago

The Liberty Elite and penthouse events are great. Great clubs, great hosts and awesome guests.

By *uffolkClareClactonDaveCouple
over a year ago

Felixstowe/Clacton-on-Sea

Any other clubs have something similar coming up? BBW / SBBW event? Any help appreciated.

Jaydees has Curvy Ladies event once a month, in the middle of the month, the next one being on the 15th of April (Curvy Bunnies).

Penthouse Playrooms have similar, on a Saturday.

Then Liberty Elite has Dangerous Curves events, and Townhouse used to have Buxom Babes. "

To add to what our friend Angel_Nude has said, Jaydees Curvy Girls night welcomes all ladies of a larger size whether they see themselves as curvy or BBW.

We've always had a fantastic time and recommend a visit.

over a year ago

Did someone say BBW

Post new Message to Thread