Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Am I ever…

Jump to newest

By *un-Seeker-68 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Anytown

Going to find what I’m looking for or am I being unrealistic?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"Going to find what I’m looking for or am I being unrealistic? "

You have posted in the section about discussing Swingers Clubs. What are you looking for ? Do you mean personally or in respect to a club?

If we knew what you mean, people can answer your question.

over a year ago

Anytown

"Going to find what I’m looking for or am I being unrealistic?

You have posted in the section about discussing Swingers Clubs. What are you looking for ? Do you mean personally or in respect to a club?

If we knew what you mean, people can answer your question. "

Sorry, it’s all on my profile, I should have been more specific!

By *evilandTheBeastCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

OP, you've only been on Fab for 3 weeks, it's not a massive amount of time. It's not easy to find someone who's meeting your requirements. I'm sure a lot of men would love to take you to a swingers club, if nothing more- just because it's cheaper (usually) as a couple. But it takes a while for the correct rapport to build, as well as trust. Patience is key here.

over a year ago

Anytown

"OP, you've only been on Fab for 3 weeks, it's not a massive amount of time. It's not easy to find someone who's meeting your requirements. I'm sure a lot of men would love to take you to a swingers club, if nothing more- just because it's cheaper (usually) as a couple. But it takes a while for the correct rapport to build, as well as trust. Patience is key here. "

Hi, thanks for your reply, I was merely asking if I was being unrealistic! I’m having fun along the way lol.

I just can’t pluck up the courage to go on my own

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"Going to find what I’m looking for or am I being unrealistic?

If we knew what you mean, people can answer your question.

Sorry, it’s all on my profile, I should have been more specific!"

I looked at your profile after I posted this and realised you were looking for a club buddy.

My suggestion would be to decide which club you are thinking of visiting. Check out club reviews on here. Then look at the reviews and if you see any single ladies or gents that have commented that they've been, send them a message and see if they would go with you.

Another possibility is to attend an organised social. That way you get to meet loads of people off Fab and chat with them in a non Swinging venue. You can find out peoples opinion of various clubs and chat about what you are looking for. It's good to see people face to face. Socials tend to be advertised in the Meet Requests and Parties section. Hope that helps.

over a year ago

Anytown

Hi Lizzy,

Thank you, I really appreciate your post and advice!

I will look into it

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"Hi Lizzy,

I will look into it "

I was going to message you to offer you the chance to chat as you are wary of clubs alone, and I've been on the scene quite a while, but I am out of your age range. But happy to chat at some point if you want.

over a year ago

Anytown

[Removed by poster at 10/04/22 20:16:44]

over a year ago

Anytown

"Hi Lizzy,

I will look into it

I was going to message you to offer you the chance to chat as you are wary of clubs alone, and I've been on the scene quite a while, but I am out of your age range. But happy to chat at some point if you want. "

Hi Lizzy, feel free to message hun xxx

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"Hi Lizzy,

I will look into it

I was going to message you to offer you the chance to chat as you are wary of clubs alone, and I've been on the scene quite a while, but I am out of your age range. But happy to chat at some point if you want.

Hi Lizzy, feel free to message hun xxx"

I cannot..you have filters set that block me..I'm too old for you ! Send me a message and then I can reply.

over a year ago

Anytown

"Hi Lizzy,

I will look into it

Hi Lizzy, feel free to message hun xxx I cannot..you have filters set that block me..I'm too old for you ! Send me a message and then I can reply."

Lol I’m shit at this aren’t I? I’m just trying to change my filter so you can message, I’ve tried messaging you, it won’t let me because I’m not a site supporter x

over a year ago

Anytown

"Hi Lizzy,

I will look into it

Hi Lizzy, feel free to message hun xxx I cannot..you have filters set that block me..I'm too old for you ! Send me a message and then I can reply.

Lol I’m shit at this aren’t I? I’m just trying to change my filter so you can message, I’ve tried messaging you, it won’t let me because I’m not a site supporter x"

Done Lizzy lol I managed it!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi Lizzy,

I will look into it

Hi Lizzy, feel free to message hun xxx"

Hi there,

I'm off to VA on Friday. If you fancy coming, I'll be there as a single female too xx

By *ueenbee77Woman
over a year ago

Rotherham

I go to Leeds clubs as a single female too if you ever want to join x

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

I've been going to clubs since 2015 both as a single guy and with fwbs that I've made along the way.

In my humble opinion, the best place to meet a club buddy is...in a club!

As a poster above said, going to socials is an excellent way to meet like minded people. Usually there will be zero playing going on but they are great for kick starting your network.

Hope that helps a bit. X

Post new Message to Thread