Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Best Fetish/BDSM Club

Jump to newest

By *landfordfabbers OP   Couple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

Hi guys

Just wondering from your experience what has been the best bdsm club you have been to or best fetish night helps by a swingers club?

Thanks

Soph

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *itzi999Woman
over a year ago

Slough

"Hi guys

Just wondering from your experience what has been the best bdsm club you have been to or best fetish night helps by a swingers club?

Thanks

Soph"

Torture Garden is the best one followed by 7 Stoke Newington. Everything else which was great in London has closed

over a year ago

Blandford ish

I saw Torture Garden looks amazing but very strict dress code and my fiancé isn’t into latex etc. He would dress smart but that doesn’t seem accepted.

By *exOnLegsPlymCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

Torture Garden isn't all that fussy. Mostly the "super strict" dress code is to put off the idiots and voyeurs.

There are those of course that go all out with the dress code but If your hubby has a pair of leather trousers, just wear those shirtless under a coat and he'll be fine.

A lot of the ladies wear just underwear as you might at a swing party.

Absolutely no cotton shirts, Ts or jeans etc though.

They are brilliant parties.

By *oodsyMan
over a year ago

tonbridge

Chardmore Society at House of Poitier in Sutton. All ages, wear what you like, smart, casual, kinky, latex, naked. Dungeon available and really lovely non-judgemental people. Explore your kink and experience other peoples. Watch or get involved. No pressure environment. Torture Garden is a bit full on with the disco music and the full on young party atmosphere. This is very gentle introduction.

By *lue_OasisWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

It's a tie between Chameleons and Xtasia for me. Chams has more of a swinging scene, but Xtasia has a lot of fun themed fetish parties.

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

"I saw Torture Garden looks amazing but very strict dress code and my fiancé isn’t into latex etc. He would dress smart but that doesn’t seem accepted. "

Smart black should be accepted.

By *exOnLegsPlymCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

"Smart black should be accepted. "

I've been going to TG for decades and I don't think they'll accept a smart black outfit.

Here's a list of what is NOT acceptable at TG

Jeans or denim (any colour, including black)

Regular suits (yes even with a hat)

Cotton shirts and t-shirts

Cheap and cheesy fancy dress

Sexy party dresses that could be worn to any nightclub

Cotton underwear/boxer shorts

Camo trousers/street camo

Regular black fabric trousers, shorts and skirts

Leggings/Meggings – including shiny/wet look leggings for men (this seems to have become the go to minimum effort outfit over the past year so we’ve had to say no more!)

over a year ago

Blandford ish

"It's a tie between Chameleons and Xtasia for me. Chams has more of a swinging scene, but Xtasia has a lot of fun themed fetish parties. "

I LOVE xstasia, I just still haven’t had the opportunity to get tied to the cross and flogged which I need!

Chams is literally walk in get naked right?

By *IandCJCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

Can't recommend townhouse in Birkenhead enough, the staff are really friendly and welcoming, different nights are available to cater for all tastes so if you want to check out the club before a full on BDSM night then there is other nights to do that or just go straight in for it.

Couples and single ladies can pretty much go any time, single guys have to get membership for non member nights and other night ratio's of guys are controlled.

Very good night that you won't regret at townhouse.

By *allmeGreggMan
over a year ago

north wales

Townhouse in Birkenhead is an absolutely amazing place to go!

The staff are so welcoming and very easy to talk to. The BDSM nights are great nights to explore.

Everyone is welcome to Townhouse and I don't think I'd ever recommend anywhere else!

By *luttyLaylaWoman
over a year ago

North West

Agree townhouse.

Does lots of kink events, crossover with swinging events, munches and “typical” swing nights

Defo something for everyone- let the staff know what your after and they’ll advise the best to attend x

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

I'm out of touch with BDSM clubs but in my day TG was for posers.

By *ricksydemonMan
over a year ago

llandudno

Having been around, mostly pre Covid, Partners had the equipment and a dungeon area.

But recently I'd say the Townhouse is expertly run, the staff are great oh and they have a fully equipped club and something for everyone with their nights (and days) and they're responsible in that they don't just let anyone walk in and use the dungeon anytime for safety reasons

By *artners Club BuryCouple
over a year ago

Bury

worth visiting a KAGE eveny hosted at Partners last Sunday of each month, just £12 entry inc hot snack in the afternoon. 1-7pm..... usually a busy turnout so try to get in early x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's Townhouse in Birkenhead for me. They have events to suit all tastes from hardcore BDSM, femdom,fet/swing crossover nights, and instructional workshops to fun swing events, specific nights for newbies, and even a pub quiz.

The venue is lovely. Spotlessly clean, with separate areas downstairs for music, bar, an extensive outside seating area, wet room, and a fully equipped dungeon in the basement. The upstairs playrooms are fantastic whether you prefer to stay behind closed doors or put yourself on display.

The staff and buddies are what really make it special though. They've created a safe, welcoming environment for every person at every type of event.

over a year ago

Blandford ish

I feel like there is a huge gap in the market in the south west for swinging/fetish club, you guys up North seem to have all the fun.

If any of you big investors fancy setting one up down here you let me know I will buy a year membership!

By *exOnLegsPlymCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

"I feel like there is a huge gap in the market in the south west for swinging/fetish club, you guys up North seem to have all the fun.

If any of you big investors fancy setting one up down here you let me know I will buy a year membership! "

J&G tried with Club Utopia. Something happened with the venue but we understand that they are hoping to do something again soon.

A few years back someone did try to start something like TG in Plymouth but they struggled with numbers and then the venue (the White Rabbit) was sold off to build that new monstrosity that is where the old bus depot was and that was that sadly.

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

From my point events with gendered pricing are not serious kink events. Even TG's pricing is not gendered although it does have its ridiculous dress policy and criminally under used dungeon.

From the site that can't be mentioned, there seems to be quite a few new club nights opening. But I have not been to those. My plans are to get to the following clubs in Kent, The House of Rua at Club Xcess, also The Gate, and also the Summer O&I held in the afternoon.

But the choice of a club depends on what you are looking to do or see. Do you you want an event based around dancefloor or a bdsm play event or a kink and swinging event?

over a year ago

Blandford ish

A combination of the 3 would be amazing. However I would really love a true BDSM/kink night. We have accepted that we need to travel as there is nothing in the south west.

Sophie

Post new Message to Thread