Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Best Club in London

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

we are planning to visit a london swinging club this weekend (cpls only events). Which club in your opinion is the best and why ?.. the reviews in the site are bit confusing (like everyother review).We are looking for clubs which suits our desired age range (18-40), ie where cpls of our age group attends in decent number against one or two...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

I can't really comment on the LOndon club scene as frankly I've not been to the London clubs, however I just wanted to make a general comment about your age range request.

The truth is that whatever responses you have on here, there isn't a club in UK that I know of that deals with people on an age range basis apart from obviously being plus 18.

Each night at any club is different and while on one night/weekend you may well get a good number of people in your age range, another weekend/night you'll find the club might have a majority of 40+ people in.

Your best option would be to go to a well attended club, from comments I have read and club reviews that would appear to something like Adfabs and then if there are sufficient quantity of people in, you may well find some that meet your age bracket.

over a year ago

"I can't really comment on the LOndon club scene as frankly I've not been to the London clubs, however I just wanted to make a general comment about your age range request.

The truth is that whatever responses you have on here, there isn't a club in UK that I know of that deals with people on an age range basis apart from obviously being plus 18.

Each night at any club is different and while on one night/weekend you may well get a good number of people in your age range, another weekend/night you'll find the club might have a majority of 40+ people in.

Your best option would be to go to a well attended club, from comments I have read and club reviews that would appear to something like Adfabs and then if there are sufficient quantity of people in, you may well find some that meet your age bracket.

"

thanks ...makes sense.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd agree with the advice given about age range, we attend VA quite often and on occasions we have felt the youngest there, on other times there has been a much younger crowd and you can't really predict it.

You don't really have that many choices in London anyway, AbFabs or Ourplace4frun being the 2 that get consistently good feedback on here.

over a year ago

"I'd agree with the advice given about age range, we attend VA quite often and on occasions we have felt the youngest there, on other times there has been a much younger crowd and you can't really predict it.

You don't really have that many choices in London anyway, AbFabs or Ourplace4frun being the 2 that get consistently good feedback on here."

Agreed..it's a shame that city like London has very few clubs..

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple
over a year ago

London

The main reason for this is because very few councils will allow then and also because space is at a premium.

It does have two very good clubs we would recommend.

Our personal fave is Ourplace4fun, run by Gregg and Lisa it is very very friendly, but super small, which actually works in its favour and its packed every weekend.

If facilites is more your thing, then Adfabs at Heathrow is also a good venue, with a pool. Jacuzzi, and so on, its huge and can be harder to chat to people and the layout is a bit wonky, but its well run and we've had some great times there.

The remainder are mainly house parties and sauna style clubs, the latter of which are overun with single men looking for minimum conversation and an easy lay (If thats your bag, you'll have a great time)

Post new Message to Thread