Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Chams Newport

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi. Although we live in South Wales we normally go to Chams in Darlastan. We're thinking about staying locally this weekend and trying out Newport. Can someone tell us what it's like for couples on a Friday night? How busy does it get? Thanks for any of your thoughts.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ingAlMan
over a year ago

hereford

Pretty much the same as Darlaston, except a bit smaller, plenty of Welsh banter

over a year ago

"Pretty much the same as Darlaston, except a bit smaller, plenty of Welsh banter "

Ok. We may give it a try this Friday. Thanks

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

I've got to say I was disappointed when I went to Newport Chams after being used to Darlaston. But my visit was a few years ago, and it might have been freshened up since then.

Give it a whirl and see what you think.

over a year ago

"I've got to say I was disappointed when I went to Newport Chams after being used to Darlaston. But my visit was a few years ago, and it might have been freshened up since then.

Give it a whirl and see what you think. "

Thanks. We've been to Darlaston 4 times now and thought we'd try a bit closer to home. Hoping for a good night.

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan
over a year ago

I visited Chams Newport on 25/03 this year ... it was a quiet night (unlike Darlston LOL!), but everyone was really nice and relaxed and friendly fun was had by all. The venue was nice - and suitably maze like - the staff very welcoming and friendly, and everyone behaved very respectively. Over the course of the evening there were about 8 couples and a similar number of single guys. Everyone was playful and a great night was had by all.

Post new Message to Thread