Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

This weekend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After having a few let downs and non committing couples. i think im just going to take my girl to a club... only ever been once to Xtasia before and thought it was ok.

any suggestions for other clubs in the midlands area? (Birmingham ideally or one with a hotel near by).

thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Depending on what you are looking for, and which day/night you're going, Chams may well be worthy of investigation too.

over a year ago

just introducing my "sub" to swinging and want her to have a few first experiences. so couples and single females will be wanted.

By *tarkersandcrutchCouple
over a year ago

TELFORD

chams is good (well we think so) its halloween fancy dress this weekend so will be busy. enjoy your night whatever you decide.

over a year ago

Thank you

might be going with a couple now, and they like Xtasia.. i also booked a couple of nights at the hotel near xtasia...

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

Looks like your sorted but if you want a night thats exclusively couples/single girls then it's Sat night at Xtasia.Chams and slightly further afield Atlantis in Stoke, All 3 clubs plus Adventures in Stoke do a mixed night on a Friday and Adventures is also mixed on a Sat night too

over a year ago

"Looks like your sorted but if you want a night thats exclusively couples/single girls then it's Sat night at Xtasia.Chams and slightly further afield Atlantis in Stoke, All 3 clubs plus Adventures in Stoke do a mixed night on a Friday and Adventures is also mixed on a Sat night too"

i seeeee i didnt think of that, probs be more comfortable with just couples and single girls then... especially if taking a newbie with me

Post new Message to Thread