Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Single females

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How are clubs for single females? I'd like to visit one but not be necessarily playing on my first visit x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *astesLikeMagicWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

I love going to clubs alone and being free to do as I please.

I have however, offered on here to accompany women to North East clubs when I'm going a I can understand the apprehension.

Most clubs you can contact first to let them know you're a single female, it's your first time and they'll show you around introduce you to some regulars for chatting, and look after you.

Hopefully there's women near you who offer the same if you're wanting the female perspective of a club

By *ola81Woman
over a year ago

pond

I go as a single lady to clubs or spas. Never had any problems but I can handle all sort of situations if needed. You just mingle, socializing with other folks. Staff are helpful, give you a tour around and if you are new I found that they keep an eye on you. I see it like going to the pub but with "extras" but if anything happen is just a bonus. Go with the flow, be yourself, talk to people, dance on the dance floor just enjoy yourself. And no you don't need a male to go with you you will be fine

By *unniebee1970Woman
over a year ago

The Hive

I go to clubs on my own. But happy to go with other single ladies. Feel free to msg. X

By *ssexgalWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Op Kestrels isn’t that far and great for single girls to chill or play

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Im planning on going to abfabs greedy girls in may if you wanted to go in together. As a single lady its so liberating you can choose who you want tobplay with and all the staff look out for you if there is ever any time you feel uncomfortable staff or forumites will look out for you!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/03/22 17:21:53]

over a year ago

Definitely happy to meet another female at a club just for safety and i have a friend on here that is going to go to a club with me in April, but a greedy girls night does sound like fun.

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

I go alone. Prefer it that way

By *nSeeNMan
over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

"How are clubs for single females? I'd like to visit one but not be necessarily playing on my first visit x"

Most of them are probably safer than normal clubs.

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Have been plenty of times on my own in the past. X

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"How are clubs for single females? I'd like to visit one but not be necessarily playing on my first visit x"

Clubs are usually very short on single females, so wherever you go, you'll be well received and looked after

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I go to clubs on my own, sometimes, like last Saturday without knowing anybody at all who is there.

I always find them extremely friendly.

Let the hosts know it's your first time and ask for a tour.

They will show you around and introduce you to a few people to chat to.

There is never any pressure to play whether it's your first time or your hundredth time.

Have a great first visit. X

By *itzi999Woman
over a year ago

Slough

I prefer to go to clubs alone too! Much more fun. Some of my play partners are not everyone’s cup of tea.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"How are clubs for single females? I'd like to visit one but not be necessarily playing on my first visit x

Clubs are usually very short on single females, so wherever you go, you'll be well received and looked after "

Really, not our experience.

We must be to all the right, wrong clubs.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"How are clubs for single females? I'd like to visit one but not be necessarily playing on my first visit x

Clubs are usually very short on single females, so wherever you go, you'll be well received and looked after

"

As in shortage of fun single females.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm trying to pluck up the courage to go to a club but being a single woman it's quite daunting.

Any hints or tips gratefully received x

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I'm trying to pluck up the courage to go to a club but being a single woman it's quite daunting.

Any hints or tips gratefully received x"

See which club or night it is that takes your fancy. Look on the forums for nights. Chat to others. Call the club. On the night tell them you are a single female and it’s your first time. You will love it honestly! My advice to anyone is just go. X

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"

From your verifications, Pandora and Quest are the places to go? I’ve not been to either, so…..

over a year ago

"I'm trying to pluck up the courage to go to a club but being a single woman it's quite daunting.

Any hints or tips gratefully received x

See which club or night it is that takes your fancy. Look on the forums for nights. Chat to others. Call the club. On the night tell them you are a single female and it’s your first time. You will love it honestly! My advice to anyone is just go. X"

Thanks! I'm going to brave VA this Friday

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

It's a great club. The staff will look after you

By *ad66Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Most of them are probably safer than normal clubs."

Most definitely safer & you'll find the people who go are the friendliest you'll ever meet.

By *irty filthy milfWoman
over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

I go to clubs all the time by myself and have never had a problem and I’m also happy to take single females with me and show them the ropes so to speak xx

By *uckslut888Woman
over a year ago

Loughborough

I love this idea! Back on the scene after many years away and would like to attend a club again with no pressures x

By *uckslut888Woman
over a year ago

Loughborough

"Im planning on going to abfabs greedy girls in may if you wanted to go in together. As a single lady its so liberating you can choose who you want tobplay with and all the staff look out for you if there is ever any time you feel uncomfortable staff or forumites will look out for you!"

Can I come too lol

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

Totnes

I took a single lady for her first club visit last week...we met for dinner first, after chatting a lot on here. She loved it...I looked after her as if we were a couple and made sure she was in a taxi at the end of the evening...

over a year ago

I love all the women who feel the same way as me! Anyone interested in setting up a group so that if any of us feel like visiting a club, we can find another single female who is going along, so we don't have to sit there like Billy no mates at first

Post new Message to Thread