Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Vanilla Alternative

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all

Just wondered if we can get some feedback from you guys regarding Vanilla Alternative, S and I are planning a visit some time in November on a Saturday night and we were wondering what sort of numbers you can expect and do you have any tips for us.

Now I know we could look at the club reviews but then there's no chance of sparking up a conversation with someone who replies to this question and maybe having a drink at a later date at the club.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

A and S.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I went on Friday and had a fabulous time, quiet through road works but a good mix of couples and singles! Relaxed, friendly atmosphere with good play areas and a huge hot tub! Well worth it! I stayed in the hotel which was good standard too!

Posted on the club forum to so check it out

over a year ago

Have heard that the play rooms are very much open plan, so possibly not for the discrete ones amongst us.

never been ourselves but have fun if you go

xx

over a year ago

"Have heard that the play rooms are very much open plan, so possibly not for the discrete ones amongst us.

never been ourselves but have fun if you go

xx"

they do have a number of private areas and once the curtains are closed no one can disturb though

over a year ago

We like it. The play rooms are open plan but there are a few private ones.

It can be a bit quiet. Never been to a themed night but led to believe they are busier. Have been told that the first weekend of the month tends to be busiest as it's after payday and that echoes our experience as we've been late in the month and it is notcably quiet.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

[Removed by poster at 23/10/12 13:29:13]

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

We would echo what crystal wheels has said, same experience for us to.

Very friendly place and relaxed atmosphere to. Our first choice of clubs.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple
over a year ago

London

Very good club.

By *urreypair1Couple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

We have been on busy nights , and we have been on quiet nights , one thing is for sure we have never not had fun , its a great club , well laid out and full of great people.

If you like busy can we recommend New years eve , LOL now thats a way to go out with a bang (fortunately also Mrs Surry's birthday)

over a year ago

Thanks for your answers guys it's really appreciated. What sort of numbers do you get on a normal sat night and what is the dress code, men and women.

over a year ago

it says on their website smart no jeans or trainers...however there were a few guys wearing jeans on the Friday night... Play areas ladies can wear sexy, men can get away with a towel. It felt so weird but liberating sitting at a bar in just a towel chatting to a sexy lady!

Have fun

over a year ago

Have never had a problem with jeans, though they are always black and smart and worn with a shirt. And I always wear DM's or brothel creepers (the picture on the profile is a typical VA outfit for me) - I think it's as much about having made an effort. I've seen polo shirts and the occassional blue denim, never seen trainers or t-shirts though

By *ovetobenakedMan
over a year ago

stotfold

hello a and s this club is my local and is avery good club on all nights even sundays are getting busy i go to the va every week on fridays and sundays the club is so relaxed friendly and the owners are always there to help with anything iam known there as rob the pole lol ie iam a pole dancer you will not be disapointed at this club but do try sundays as well lovly relaxed time with no pressures

over a year ago

We was hoping to come to bi night on Friday but we do like busy clubs with lots of choice having read a couple of the posts we are a little concerned Fridays may be a bit quiet, any thoughts of regular Friday goers, Esp on the new bi nights x

over a year ago

"We was hoping to come to bi night on Friday but we do like busy clubs with lots of choice having read a couple of the posts we are a little concerned Fridays may be a bit quiet, any thoughts of regular Friday goers, Esp on the new bi nights x "

I'm throwing a social there on Friday 7th december...love the place and can't wait to cause sexy mayhem on fridays...in an honest opinion the staff and regulars make the place very friendly and as love2bnaked said...great club...everyone should make a visit there...you will really enjoy it...

By *ovetobenakedMan
over a year ago

stotfold

iam a regular friday goer and as of the bi night its getting busy most fridays are busy

over a year ago

Where is Vanilla Alternative for the uninitiated yorkies amongst us?

By *ovetobenakedMan
over a year ago

stotfold

temsford bedfordshire its on the north side of the A1 between sandy and the black cat roundabout

over a year ago

"Where is Vanilla Alternative for the uninitiated yorkies amongst us?"

Just under 2 hours away down the A1

over a year ago

Great club..

Numbers depends on the night - if it's a party night from another nights it's usually pretty busy.

I (mr) have been in with trendy/designer jeans,t-shirt and shoes... but they don't stay on for long...

Take a room out and stay over the night, if you want "privacy" then take your new friends up to your room, if you're not one for open plan playing.

Having said that - open plan is very friendly and respectful.

Have a look at their website pics for an idea of the club and play spaces..

over a year ago

When in November are you planning on going? xx

By *ovetobenakedMan
over a year ago

stotfold

iam havin my birthday party there on november the 11th sunday fun and frolics i will be doin a pole show i am the pole dancer

By *r OreoMan
over a year ago

Croydon

were hoping to go up this weekend for the halloween party to have a nose about and check it out.

only heard positive things about the place from our friends so very much looking forward to it!

over a year ago

"When in November are you planning on going? xx"

I think we are looking at the 17th just need to make sure it's not a theme night.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I really love it and go loads, very classy, great staff, and theme nights are so busy!

I haven't get come across someone who doesn't like it!

Have fun x

By *ovetobenakedMan
over a year ago

stotfold

i cant go there on saturday nights as its couples only even the theme nights are couples only still who ever gets there on friday nights or sundays wont miss my pole dancin iam the entertainment

over a year ago

"When in November are you planning on going? xx

I think we are looking at the 17th just need to make sure it's not a theme night. "

We are planning to be there on the 17th, it's not a theme night at the moment. We will be sure to say hi if we can recognise you

over a year ago

"When in November are you planning on going? xx

I think we are looking at the 17th just need to make sure it's not a theme night.

We are planning to be there on the 17th, it's not a theme night at the moment. We will be sure to say hi if we can recognise you "

We won't be difficult to pick out in a crowd as S has bright pink hair, shes a fitness instructor so the colour suits her class style. Just need to make sure life doesn't get on the way.

over a year ago

If we do go on the night your there will definitely look for the pink hair lol xx

Fruit xx

By *rishmochaMan
over a year ago

Herts

We've been a couple of times. Great venue & both Sat night's were busy. Sun eve seemed more of a chill out / spa night. Not as busy but still fun. Defiantely my number 2 club in my list of faviourites after Chams.

By *rishmochaMan
over a year ago

Herts

We've been a couple of times. Great venue & both Sat night's were busy. Sun eve seemed more of a chill out / spa night. Not as busy but still fun. Defiantely my number 2 club in my list of faviourites after Chams.

By *ovetobenakedMan
over a year ago

stotfold

cant miss me i ware pink shorts on the pole say hi if you se me

Post new Message to Thread