Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Were traveling for our 1st time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys, were heading to Liverpool / blackpool area the weekend of November 24th. were looking for some advice on what clubs we should go to and interested in chatting to other couples who might be planning on heading out on the Saturday night

Angie x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

Well Angie & David, first off have a safe journey over, having had a quick look at your profile all the main clubs seem to meet your profile requirements, so I'll pick out the main places and you can choose from there. I'm assuming you have a car, if not travel between the different places depending where your based is more restricted. For the purpose of this the clubs in Swinto & Eccles (both in the suberbs of Manchester) are roughly the same distance from Blackpool & Liverpool. All the clubs mentioned are towel clubs and all are mixed on a Friday/saturday night unless otherwise stated.

Townhouse, Birkenhead, Wirral, this is literally a short train journey from Liverpool City Centre via the Underground, the only difficulty is getting back to a Liverpool hotel at the end of the night due to exhobitant taxi fares for going through The Mersey Tunnel (about £20 from the club to city centre hotel). The club has recently been taken over and while I haven't been for several years it always seems to get pretty good reports. I personally found it a quieter club than I'd expected despite trying it on numerous occasions but that may well have changed more recently. It's essentially a towel club, though when I went most people didn't get changed til about 11pm. It has a few private rooms, some open rooms and a jacuzzi and as it's in a converted pub, it's split over several floors. While single males are allowed in on Friday/Sat nights they have to book in advance and this therefore restricts the numbers.

Infusions, Blackpool I've never been myself so can't comment directly, though I have recently spoken to a couple who have been and enjoyed the place. It's couples only on a Sat night, mixed on a Friday.

No 3, Chorley, the nearest club to Blackpool that's outside of Blackpool itself and it's not really sensible to take a taxi there as it's quite a distance. It's a relatively new club about 18 months old I think and run by the former owners of Cupids. I've never been personally but many people seem to like the place.

Partners, Bury I haven't been here for a while, but if you like a water zone this is probably the best in the North West having a large Spa area. It has lots of private rooms and open playrooms plus themed rooms and even a maze.

Cupids in Swinton, Manchester is a large club over 2 floors. It has had a huge amount of refurbishment in last couple of years and now has all the normal range of private rooms plus themed room like a camera room and a dogging room. It also has dance areas jacuzzi etc. It seems to do various parties so you may want to check their site to see whats on on the weekend your over, though I have heard it's dearer to get in on a party night than it says on thier website so you might want to check that out too.

Adam & Eves, Eccles, Manchester, this club is a bit different and I state up front that I am a member of this club. It's much more basic than the other clubs in that it's split over 4 floors with 3 open playrooms, one of which doubles as a smoking room, 2 private room and a sauna/jacuzzi plus a pool table room. Some people think it lacks features but for me the features are a combination of the staff and customers who always seem to create a fun atmosphere. It probably doesn't get as busy as some of the other clubs I mentioned, but the people whom go always seem to want to play. Theres a good mix of couples, single ladies and single guys. It's a club that is well known to be the type of place that the majority of the ladies like the attention of one or more men, though having said that many couples do use the private rooms alone or with another couple. It's a clean club, though I would imagine most of the clubs mentioned are clean too, but you can certainly have some fun there.

Theres a couple of other clubs like Gatehouse in Bolton & Liaisons in Rochdale that I haven't mentioned as I've not been and don't have feedback plus some hotels in Blackpool.

Hope that helps, be good to know where you end up going so if I happen to be there we can say hello over a drink

Mark

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Wow! Thanks a mill mark that lots of information will take a look and make our decision x

Post new Message to Thread