Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

manchester this weekend!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hey peeps!

we are heading to englandshire this weekend and will be staying in west didsbury near (in?) manchester,can anyone recomend clubs that will be open and fun to go to?

This will be our first time there and want to make the most of it,even better if any hot couples want to get intertwined and guide us about :D

any help appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

Well welcome to England, make sure you bring your passports....

I have assumed your in a car, if not from a practical sense (ie cost of taxis) only Cupids and Adam & Eves would be sensible to go to, with a car the other clubs are feasible too. Unless specified otherwise, all clubs are towel clubs and all allow couples and singles in on each night.

Adam & Eves, Eccles, Manchester - This is a basic club split over 4 floors with 3 open playrooms (One of which doubles as a smokers room) 2 private rooms a pool table, sauna and jacuzzi. It's not as glam as some clubs and doesn't attract as many people as some clubs but it is clean and probably the friendliest club I have been to. It has lots of playful people there and is known as a club where ladies can have fun with lots of guys, so if thats not your thing it might not be for you. I am a member of this club and would definately vouch that many couples both newcomers and regulars have lots of fun in this club both sexually but also the general banter in the club too.

Cupids, Swinton, Manchester, slightly further away from your hotel, this club is split over 2 floors and has had a huge amount of renovation over the last couple of years so that it now has amongst other things a dance floor, a camera room, a dogging room plus plenty of private rooms and a couples room too. It probably has more people at the club on any given Friday/Sat night which can be good or bad depending on your view. I haven't been personally but have heard from several people that the club is very good, the only negative comment I have heard being that sometimes the price of entrance on the website isn't the same as the price on the door if there is a party night on.

Further afield there is Partners in Bury which has the largest water zone of the clubs around Manchester and also Liaisons in Rochdale. Bearing in mind where your staying, there's also Atlantis Evolution and Adventures in Lust both in Stoke On Trent which may seem a distance but via the motorways is only about 30 mins or so from where you are. Both are Nightclub style clubs in that you dress up to go to the club. Atlantis is couples only on a Saturday night.

Hope this all helps, be nice to know which club or clubs you end up going to.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just catching up on the forums

I hope you indulged and were indulged

Where did you end up?

Hopefully times were good

Post new Message to Thread