Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Dark room?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This probably sounds thick but what happens in a dark room does evetybody just touch everybody? Is it pitch black in there?

Z

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orth West CoupleCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"This probably sounds thick but what happens in a dark room does evetybody just touch everybody? Is it pitch black in there?

Z"

Pitch black at first but your eyes become ok after a few minutes, basically it's just groping, the only problem is those people who you avoid at the club ( and you get them in every club ) will probably be in there waiting to grope you.....

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

The short answer is Yes.

I haven't found dark rooms to be pitch dark in the clubs that I have been in, so you are aware whom your touching, but I would say that if you enter a dark room the normal club rules are left at the door in that you won't be asked politely "Can I touch your Breast/pussy" you will simply find a hand belonging to someone touching you. Having said that, the ladies and couples who enter such rooms are well aware that this will happen which is why they go in.

What I would say though just to clarify the club rules being left at the door is, if you as a man or most particularly a woman wish to leave the room, you most definately can, so as in all areas of a club you are safe and can get out easily.

By *orth West CoupleCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"The short answer is Yes.

I haven't found dark rooms to be pitch dark in the clubs that I have been in, so you are aware whom your touching, but I would say that if you enter a dark room the normal club rules are left at the door in that you won't be asked politely "Can I touch your Breast/pussy" you will simply find a hand belonging to someone touching you. Having said that, the ladies and couples who enter such rooms are well aware that this will happen which is why they go in.

What I would say though just to clarify the club rules being left at the door is, if you as a man or most particularly a woman wish to leave the room, you most definately can, so as in all areas of a club you are safe and can get out easily."

And what he said.......

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"This probably sounds thick but what happens in a dark room does evetybody just touch everybody? Is it pitch black in there?

ZPitch black at first but your eyes become ok after a few minutes, basically it's just groping, the only problem is those people who you avoid at the club ( and you get them in every club ) will probably be in there waiting to grope you..... "

Is it wrong I am still tempted

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

ZPitch black at first but your eyes become ok after a few minutes, basically it's just groping, the only problem is those people who you avoid at the club ( and you get them in every club ) will probably be in there waiting to grope you.....

Is it wrong I am still tempted "

hahahaha definately not wrong, mind you I'd like to know what club and what day and time your planning to go to to carry on this corruption....lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Infusions dark room is fun I couldn't see nothing though

over a year ago

i tend to feel my way round ---- using my tongue !

over a year ago

"Infusions dark room is fun I couldn't see nothing though "

I couldn.'t even see my hand in front of my face in there.lol

By *azzasheeneMan
over a year ago

kent

"Infusions dark room is fun I couldn't see nothing though "

Did you remember to take your sun glasses off?

over a year ago

my only rule for going in dark rooms is when you walk out the door....dont look back

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

[Removed by poster at 14/10/12 03:04:22]

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I've often found the concept of dark rooms a bit of a gamble: a number of women I've heard playing in there claiming to "be in control of the situation at all times".

I'm thinking "So you're being gangbanged in a dark room.. and you're in total control making sure all the guys use condoms? you sure 'bout that??"

over a year ago

"I've often found the concept of dark rooms a bit of a gamble: a number of women I've heard playing in there claiming to "be in control of the situation at all times".

I'm thinking "So you're being gangbanged in a dark room.. and you're in total control making sure all the guys use condoms? you sure 'bout that??""

it has to be said i have done many a gang bang and being in a dark room dont really make a difference if your sucking a cock and a few guys are coming up behind you they can still sneak it in un covered even in the light

when im in a gang bang ive very awear of whats going on, everytime a guy tries to entre me i put my hand down for a feel, even if a guy pulls out and tried to re entre the hand goes back down for a feel

speaking from experiece its very easy to check people are wearfing condoms you just need need to keep one hand free at all times lol

over a year ago

Went in a dark room not long ago, it was ace! I wouldn't have full sex in one tho because of the condom issue

over a year ago

lol

Post new Message to Thread