Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Bi Mondays @ Chams

Jump to newest

By *oreignAffairs OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leicester

We’re interested in attending a bi night at Chams after falling in love with the club on our first visit.

The thing is we don’t hear anyone talk about it so wanted to know your experiences are and what you think to the bi Monday nights.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’d be very interested in going along too.

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple
over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

We've had some great times at Chams on Mondays. We always go on the Bank Holidays as they tend to be the busiest x

By *ewBurtonMan
over a year ago

Derby

"We’re interested in attending a bi night at Chams after falling in love with the club on our first visit.

The thing is we don’t hear anyone talk about it so wanted to know your experiences are and what you think to the bi Monday nights. "

I was a member prior to all the lockdowns and always found bi Monday a very relaxing day and easy to find and chat to people of all ages

I do need to get my membership up and running again xxx hope you both enjoy xxx

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

I'm straight but have been along with Mrs M on a number of occasions as she likes the ladies too.

It's a much more relaxed feel on a Monday.

By *ffanotdykeCouple
over a year ago

Telford

Until a couple of years ago Monday BiNight was what it said on the tin. A BiNight but the club started to let more and more guys in who suddenly became straight once through the front door.

It has put a bit of a shadow over Monday nights for us but Chams still remains very much our club of choice.

Just wish that if a guy claims to be straight he should be made to wear a red shirt with a large "S" on the front and back. That idea should make me very popular (I DONT THINK)

By the way only joking (in bad taste).

The club tries to cater for all tastes but the scene evolves as can be seen from the Tuesday Nude Night no longer open.

A

over a year ago

Fav night for us at chams. Love a Monday night

over a year ago

Leicester

"We've had some great times at Chams on Mondays. We always go on the Bank Holidays as they tend to be the busiest x"

Never thought about bank holidays, that’s a great idea.

Thanks.

By *oneysucklebicplCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

Read with interest as we also fell in love with the club but only managed a couple of visits. We have hotel booked and visit for bi night planned mid March. We would be keen to hear best times of day / evening I best to visit. We have also heard stories of the ability to turn bi guys straight once through the door, but also heard the orgy room can be fun for my good lady to see the unturned to out on a show?

By *hropsGuy69Man
over a year ago

telford

I’ve always enjoyed a Monday bi night , but yeah bank holidays tend to be busier x

over a year ago

"We’re interested in attending a bi night at Chams after falling in love with the club on our first visit.

The thing is we don’t hear anyone talk about it so wanted to know your experiences are and what you think to the bi Monday nights. "

The busiest of the midweek days or nights. Usually a decent crowd in from just after opening through to late evening. A bit quiet around teatime and after 10pm. Usually a really good vibe with lots of active playing couples and singles of all shapes, sizes colours and orientations. Always fun and relaxed.

By *iseekingbiCouple
over a year ago

N ireland and West Midlands

Mondays at Chams....oh yes, we like. Summer on the roof terrace and down to the couples room.

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple
over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

"We've had some great times at Chams on Mondays. We always go on the Bank Holidays as they tend to be the busiest x

Never thought about bank holidays, that’s a great idea.

Thanks. "

Best way to spend a day off! Hopefully catch up with you lovlies there at some point this year

By *oved Up 2Couple
over a year ago

nottingham

We love Bi Mondays. Definitely our preferred date to visit. Atmosphere is relaxed with plenty of play. We particularly enjoy the jacuzzi

By *rfunMan
over a year ago

Southampton

"Until a couple of years ago Monday BiNight was what it said on the tin. A BiNight but the club started to let more and more guys in who suddenly became straight once through the front door.

It has put a bit of a shadow over Monday nights for us but Chams still remains very much our club of choice.

Just wish that if a guy claims to be straight he should be made to wear a red shirt with a large "S" on the front and back. That idea should make me very popular (I DONT THINK)

By the way only joking (in bad taste).

The club tries to cater for all tastes but the scene evolves as can be seen from the Tuesday Nude Night no longer open.

A"

fully agree the straight guys go to bi events then don't like it if they get any attention from the guys.

over a year ago

We went last week and was a bit disappointed tbh, there were a lot of single straight guys, I got harassed which kind of turned me off playing, everywhere I went this guy was there. And there were hardly any couples there although we did get there later in the evening, so don’t know if most you during the day. Don’t know if we just picked the wrong Monday due to the time of year but it was very quiet apart from single guys. Not writing it off though we will definitely go again, might try a bank hol as someone above said.

By *urious SquirrelsCouple
over a year ago

Highlands

We have only been once so far but thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We will most definitely be going along for more Monday fun!

By *roticAdventuresMan
over a year ago

stafford

I enjoy the laid back chilled atmosphere where I have met some lovely people, some I just chatted to and some I have been more intimate with.

I respect all be they Male,Female or Couples and would never be pushy or attempt to pressure anyone to play and from my experiences at chams monday binight find most others to be simular.

I usually arrive at 2pm and its been surprising how many others arrive at a simular time. I am looking forward to my next visit this Monday and would recommend for bi singles & bi couples to give it a try some time. x

By *tormchasingCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

We absolutely love Monday bi nights, although haven't had a chance to go since before Covid. Will have to rectify that very soon

over a year ago

I hear this Monday is going to be a good'un.

over a year ago

Leicester

So Bi Mondays is now definitely on our list of nights to attend with the knowledge of possible straight guys.

Thanks everyone!

over a year ago

Highlands

Anyone going along this coming Monday?

By *ilthyBIMan
over a year ago

Stoke- Newcastle staffs

[Removed by poster at 15/01/22 12:43:11]

By *ilthyBIMan
over a year ago

Stoke- Newcastle staffs

Been going chams BI nights forover 20 years, I never missed a monday for years it was pure filth full on BI fun

it really was that good.

Now you get more straight guys in and it is just no where near the same and i go about once or twice a month.

A lot of my BI freinds who i have met there over the years do not go anymore for this reason.

It has been reported about the straight males and Mark and Zoe are now watching.

On its day though the BI nights can be really good.

By *hyguy123400Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I'm a single bi guy I'd love to try it

over a year ago

"I'm a single bi guy I'd love to try it "

Try it, you wont regret it. And it seems like its on your doorstep, so a winner all round.

Intering from the other poster about Zoe & Mark monitoring the influx of strictly straight guys. I agree its not the baccanalian orgy that it was when it first started, but it can still kick off in all the right ways at any time. Theres certainly less Bi play in the public and open areas than there used to be but its still the best day/night to visit.

By *roticAdventuresMan
over a year ago

stafford

"Anyone going along this coming Monday?"

I will be attending this coming Monday daytime/early evening and I’m sure there will also be quite a few there. x

By *ootballFlowerCouple
over a year ago

Ollerton

We have been a couple of times but had a prearranged meet both times.

Did notice that we started playing with our meet in the hot tub that a few men got very uncomfortable and huffed their way out of the hot tubs!

Keen to go again though.

over a year ago

we have been a couple of times and not a lot of bi men seemed interested in my bloke,wanted a little of me tho which to be honest is not why we went lol

By *oved Up 2Couple
over a year ago

nottingham

Always enjoy Mondays and never short of fun. Hoping to be there tomorrow daytime

By *iBloomCouple
over a year ago

Carmarthen

This thread is (sadly) making us think that bi Mondays may be best passed by

By *inkyTurkMan
over a year ago

midlands

What is the membership if I wanted to just attend a Monday? As I saw something about £80 on the site??

over a year ago

Mondays seem to be our favourite night. We have been going for the last 12 months and loved it. It’s all very relaxed but if the right crowd is in then a lot of fun can happen.

The last Monday we went was the one straight after Xmas and we found a lot of straight men/couples and not much playing going on at all.

But again we love Mondays and we certainly live chams. bank holiday Mondays are the one!!!!

over a year ago

North Wales

Well let's not live in pity city and let's change it. We have out first visit to Chams Bi night on 28th March early evening, let's flood the place with bi singles and couples and put on a spectacular show!

over a year ago

Highlands

"Well let's not live in pity city and let's change it. We have out first visit to Chams Bi night on 28th March early evening, let's flood the place with bi singles and couples and put on a spectacular show!"

Love the attitude. We will come along on the 28th and help out with that

By *oved Up 2Couple
over a year ago

nottingham

Just on way home from Chams. Lots of horny bi male play with me (Mrs) in the middle. Sooo much fun

over a year ago

"Just on way home from Chams. Lots of horny bi male play with me (Mrs) in the middle. Sooo much fun"

Would echo that. A quietish afternoon but a playful crowd in and a very pleasing tangle of mouths and bodies in the jacuzzi.

By *orestguy28Man
over a year ago

Glos

Seeing lots more comments of more and more single straight guys going on Mondays when it’s listed specifically a BI night. We used to attend Chams a lot and favoured Bi nights, heard from Mark that Mondays for single males was a separate membership to any other night and that due to full membership being at its max for other nights guys were choosing that Monday option just to get in, not sure if that’s still the case.

There was also the option of a Bi chameleons wristband at one time at a cost of just £1 each. It worked especially well for couples that where both are Bi or just one of you and on none Bi nights. Of course the other option which was much more fun of course was to just get on it in a public place or open room and not give a toss what anyone else thinks. That’s how it used to be and that’s how we played without a care for being judged.

over a year ago

Highlands

We enjoyed an evening of debauchery last night, bi play included. We have no idea whose mouth and hands were where. There were quite a few of them.

By *oved Up 2Couple
over a year ago

nottingham

"Seeing lots more comments of more and more single straight guys going on Mondays when it’s listed specifically a BI night. We used to attend Chams a lot and favoured Bi nights, heard from Mark that Mondays for single males was a separate membership to any other night and that due to full membership being at its max for other nights guys were choosing that Monday option just to get in, not sure if that’s still the case.

There was also the option of a Bi chameleons wristband at one time at a cost of just £1 each. It worked especially well for couples that where both are Bi or just one of you and on none Bi nights. Of course the other option which was much more fun of course was to just get on it in a public place or open room and not give a toss what anyone else thinks. That’s how it used to be and that’s how we played without a care for being judged."

It was no different to that yesterday or other times we go on a Monday

By *orestguy28Man
over a year ago

Glos

"Seeing lots more comments of more and more single straight guys going on Mondays when it’s listed specifically a BI night. We used to attend Chams a lot and favoured Bi nights, heard from Mark that Mondays for single males was a separate membership to any other night and that due to full membership being at its max for other nights guys were choosing that Monday option just to get in, not sure if that’s still the case.

There was also the option of a Bi chameleons wristband at one time at a cost of just £1 each. It worked especially well for couples that where both are Bi or just one of you and on none Bi nights. Of course the other option which was much more fun of course was to just get on it in a public place or open room and not give a toss what anyone else thinks. That’s how it used to be and that’s how we played without a care for being judged.

It was no different to that yesterday or other times we go on a Monday"

I think it’s fair to say not both parties in a couple dynamic are going to be Bi, not always the case it’s the male half either. It is however a bit unfair on a specifically Bi night to have single guys in there who frown on Bi play in open areas or not because they are straight. Before anyone mentions it there is the Bi curious side and how will you ever know unless you go. Well to cover that there is the option to attend as a guest before committing to a membership.

over a year ago

North Wales

"Well let's not live in pity city and let's change it. We have out first visit to Chams Bi night on 28th March early evening, let's flood the place with bi singles and couples and put on a spectacular show!

Love the attitude. We will come along on the 28th and help out with that "

We will look fwd to it! X

over a year ago

If there's too many straight guys in who don't get involved in bi play. It kinda kills it .

By *heshirefungirlWoman
over a year ago

ammanford

I love Monday nights started off attending them over a decade ago and used to go every week, unfortunately I know live in Swansea so don't get over as often but I normally come for a little road trip for bbw night and the bi night and have a few days there, will be over in February love watching guy on guy and normally attend with a bi guy

By *etasubTV/TS
over a year ago

Visting Slough

On my bucket list to attend a bi Monday at Chams, probably go as cd, hopefully Monday April 4th

By *heshirefungirlWoman
over a year ago

ammanford

"On my bucket list to attend a bi Monday at Chams, probably go as cd, hopefully Monday April 4th"

There are some lively cross dressers and tvs that attend on a Monday, and I find there is a good age range aswell

By *etasubTV/TS
over a year ago

Visting Slough

"On my bucket list to attend a bi Monday at Chams, probably go as cd, hopefully Monday April 4th

There are some lively cross dressers and tvs that attend on a Monday, and I find there is a good age range aswell"

Love to say hello to you if you are there when i am

By *nby ATV/TS
over a year ago

Fun Town

"On my bucket list to attend a bi Monday at Chams, probably go as cd, hopefully Monday April 4th

There are some lively cross dressers and tvs that attend on a Monday, and I find there is a good age range aswell"

I was pleased to read this.

I’ve been to lots of Trans friendly places. But never Chameleons. And I rarely see anything about it from the trans community.

Hopefully I would feel comfortable and be welcomed. And then I could exert my bi powers to find a hot lady or guy or indeed couple.

Feb 21st is the current goal. See you there. X

By *antasyfun DaddyMan
over a year ago

Worcester / Birmingham

I'm a Monday night only member at the moment, though plan to upgrade to full membership when I renew later in the year.. I am bi though, so enjoying Mondays at Chams and get there as often as I can...

By *ewBurtonMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Well let's not live in pity city and let's change it. We have out first visit to Chams Bi night on 28th March early evening, let's flood the place with bi singles and couples and put on a spectacular show!"

Sounds a great idea xxx

By *ewBurtonMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Anyone going along this coming Monday?"

Love to bump into you two. Very sexy xxxx

over a year ago

"We went last week and was a bit disappointed tbh, there were a lot of single straight guys, I got harassed which kind of turned me off playing, everywhere I went this guy was there. And there were hardly any couples there although we did get there later in the evening, so don’t know if most you during the day. Don’t know if we just picked the wrong Monday due to the time of year but it was very quiet apart from single guys. Not writing it off though we will definitely go again, might try a bank hol as someone above said. "

We take back what we said about being disappointing it must have been that particular night as we now go most Mondays and absolutely love it, there’s always people playing and it’s a great atmosphere, everyone is friendly and the staff are fantastic.

Definitely recommend Mondays it’s our favourite night over the other nights

By *haveadreamMan
over a year ago

Fens

I use to attend regularly with a couple, going back a few years but I have to say it's a fab club (as you know) and Mondays were just fantastic.give it ago.

over a year ago

I like the idea off a big S. But I won't ever understand why women can play together but men can't on a normal night I'd love to see My Mr getting sucked off by guy or sharing a cock or two with him, I'm Straight but who knows if this will change in time but Mr definitely wants to experience more Bi play.

By *orestguy28Man
over a year ago

Glos

"I like the idea off a big S. But I won't ever understand why women can play together but men can't on a normal night I'd love to see My Mr getting sucked off by guy or sharing a cock or two with him, I'm Straight but who knows if this will change in time but Mr definitely wants to experience more Bi play."

We’ve had Bi fun on none Bi nights much to the disgust of one or two other guests but hey ho

over a year ago

However Bi night is definitely on my bucket list

over a year ago

Anyone going on Monday 8th August? 1st timer here have emailed Chams to try and sort my membership, any advice for a newb?

By *andb13Couple
over a year ago

Bradford

"I like the idea off a big S. But I won't ever understand why women can play together but men can't on a normal night I'd love to see My Mr getting sucked off by guy or sharing a cock or two with him, I'm Straight but who knows if this will change in time but Mr definitely wants to experience more Bi play.

We’ve had Bi fun on none Bi nights much to the disgust of one or two other guests but hey ho "

Male part of our couple has had bi play on a Saturday night.. especially in the gloryholes.

Let me know when your mr is going and we will try to be there

Add us as friends if you would like and we can have a chat

By *istydustyCouple
over a year ago

newbury

Bi night are like big surprise ?? well rules are the same do what you enjoy and do not harass other ppp

By *leasure domMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Straight guys should not be allowed in to a bi night.

If it were my club, I would set up a couple of gloryholes near the entrance, with volunteers on call who would man these on arrival of any guys who are not confirmed as bi, and the new arrival would be asked to have a play.

Second option, hand out coloured wrist bands to known bi guys and to newcomers only after having fun with another guy. Guys staying without playing asked to leave.

There's no point in arranging a bi night if straight single guys are allowed in, it makes a nonsense of the character of the event.

By *he_magiciansCouple
over a year ago

Telford

Just got back home from to ights, first time on a Monday and didn't notice any single straight guys, everyone we played with was bi or at the very least bi friendly

over a year ago

I joined as a single F tonight and arrived at 9pm to sadly find it very quiet. Met some great people but unfortunately no playing for me this evening. Hoping to get to more Monday afternoon-evenings (a little earlier) in future to sample more of what this place has to offer.

By *antasyfun DaddyMan
over a year ago

Worcester / Birmingham

I am a regular on bi nights at Chams. Occasionally it can be quiet, but often it is lively and there is usually a great atmosphere. People tend to be friendly and things can often get very naughty indeed!

My advice is - go for it, you will almost certainly have a great time!!

By *heshirefungirlWoman
over a year ago

ammanford

Il be there Monday, I love bi night

By *nby ATV/TS
over a year ago

Fun Town

2 weeks today.

Chams Bi Night. Sept 19th.

Attending with a new MF couple. And hopefully meeting a few others there too. It could be great!

Anyone else going, please say hi. It’s great to look out for people and be able to say hello at the bar!! X

Post new Message to Thread