over a year ago

We are planning on going this monday.

any feedback?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asperthedogCouple
over a year ago

midlands

What do you need to know?

We love this place but its not for the faint hearted. Its a gangbang club so there are lots of single guys there. Can't comment on a Monday night as we've never been. We go Saturday nights and we'll be there this week.

By *k-cockringMan
over a year ago

wirral

Love the place for anything goes fun, hope to see you there.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

" What do you need to know?

We love this place but its not for the faint hearted. Its a gangbang club so there are lots of single guys there. Can't comment on a Monday night as we've never been. We go Saturday nights and we'll be there this week. "

lucky for us we are feeling greedy

over a year ago

"Love the place for anything goes fun, hope to see you there.

"

cant wait

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This is a club we haven't tried yet. Wonder if they could help us get the gang bang we want.

Cali

By *rummiePartyManMan
over a year ago

birmingham

Do ladies and couples have to pay to get in? I mean, do you have to pay to do what the Private Club "staff" get paid to do? (I.e. to have sex)

By *asperthedogCouple
over a year ago

midlands

Like I said, its not for the faint hearted. If you don't like it, don't go, simple

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I loved it and think i was the only non working girl in there, had a very good night and every one was very friendly

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Do ladies and couples have to pay to get in? I mean, do you have to pay to do what the Private Club "staff" get paid to do? (I.e. to have sex) "

Of cause you pay to get in like everywhere else

over a year ago

"Do ladies and couples have to pay to get in? I mean, do you have to pay to do what the Private Club "staff" get paid to do? (I.e. to have sex) "

prices are on there website

over a year ago

"Like I said, its not for the faint hearted. If you don't like it, don't go, simple"

we cant wait xx

By *rummiePartyManMan
over a year ago

birmingham

Wow. Even in the olden days, slaves didn't pay to work for their masters.

Here's a brothel that pays women to have sex with men. They should be paying you not the other way around. The brothel must be laughing all the way to the bank if there are five or six women taking on all the blokes and they only have to pay for three of them.

over a year ago

"Wow. Even in the olden days, slaves didn't pay to work for their masters.

Here's a brothel that pays women to have sex with men. They should be paying you not the other way around. The brothel must be laughing all the way to the bank if there are five or six women taking on all the blokes and they only have to pay for three of them."

over a year ago

single womengo free couples pay, but what you have to understand is going as a female customer is not the same as working there

The girls who work there have to stick to set break and play openly for all to join in

As a female customer you can play with who youy like, say no to who you like, go for a drink when you like etc

its really not the same

over a year ago

Here's a brothel that pays women to have sex with men. They should be paying you not the other way around. The brothel must be laughing all the way to the bank if there are five or six women taking on all the blokes and they only have to pay for three of them."

get a grip

it really dont work like that

as i have already stated as a female customer you play with who you wish, you can take them in a private room, you can say no to guys you dont like

As a worker you have to play openly and cant turn guys down you dont fancy

how can you compair the two?

over a year ago

Well we both had a fantastic time, and would thoroughly recommend. It was a bit quiet but all the guys were very pleasant and respectful, and the ladies so sexy.

'BrummiePartyGuy' - you have no idea!

We wanted a sexy environment to enjoy each other while sexy fun was going on in front of us. Then we selected a few lucky guys to join us, then we BOTH had fun with the club ladies who were very sexy.

As a highly sexed couple, we enjoy experiencing different clubs/scenes/people/environments and we acheived that at The Private Club. Plus this is one that we will definately go back to again.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Take it you have never been? If its not your sort of thing you dont have to go. I was very pleasantly surprised when i went and nothing like i expected. Plus like any club as a none working girl i played with who i liked and when i liked, the difference was you didnt have guys following you around like sheep or taking there chances. Everyone was lovely and friendly, sadly as i dont drive i cant get to it but id happily walk in there on my own

over a year ago

I've not visited there but have been to a club that also has paid girls. And it was the club I have had the least hassle from.

I think some people seem to just get upset that there are women paid to be there. But I've been at Chams and recognised a good few girls that were on work detail. Mostly with guys individually though.

Cali

By *ue care and attentionWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

Why do I sense you don't like sex clubs or is it just the ones you can't get in?

over a year ago

enjoyed it so much

going again on the 2 november for three girl friday, cant wait for some sexy fun.

say hi if we bump into you

By *exyLancs2Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

We have been and we loved it. Went on a quiet night and Suzie joined the girls on the main bed and played with a few guys, it was great fun.

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

It's funny how some people have such a downer on the club because it has "paid" girls. I've not been to this club so I can't comment personally on the club, but by way of comparison I went to Paradice Club in Amsterdam a few years ago, and I'm pretty sure it would be a safe bet that it's the same today.

Every Thursday night the club has a themed "Gang Bang" Night. Now this club is big and expensively kitted out to a level I've not seen in any UK club, but each Thursday they had 4 "working" girls. They combined to do a dance show based on the theme of the night and actively loked after all and sundry on the big circular bed. The effect was simply that a good number of single guys spent the time on the single bed, together with a few couples, and if you wandered around the club you'd find other couples enjoying the benefits of a gang bang night without there being 20 guys trying to paw at the lady.

In short, it works at certain times and in certain clubs, but like everything to do with swinging and sex, it's not a case of one solution fits all.

By *asperthedogCouple
over a year ago

midlands

Good to see this club getting some positive comments from couples as well as singles. Yes they do employ women to work there but what many don't realise that as swinging couples / single ladies is that this takes most of the attention of the majority of single guys which stops the pied piper effect that you can get at other clubs. You get more space at this club to choose what you're going to get up to when you're ready.There are lockable rooms so if you want some privacy you can have some.

We love this club and as a bloke I love these paid ladies. If you think your any good this is the place to be. If you can impress these ladies then must be better then average, because they see average every time they work there.

over a year ago

We are looking forward to next friday and looking at the girls on offer, hope some are bi too!!!!

over a year ago

"It's funny how some people have such a downer on the club because it has "paid" girls. I've not been to this club so I can't comment personally on the club, but by way of comparison I went to Paradice Club in Amsterdam a few years ago, and I'm pretty sure it would be a safe bet that it's the same today.

Every Thursday night the club has a themed "Gang Bang" Night. Now this club is big and expensively kitted out to a level I've not seen in any UK club, but each Thursday they had 4 "working" girls. They combined to do a dance show based on the theme of the night and actively loked after all and sundry on the big circular bed. The effect was simply that a good number of single guys spent the time on the single bed, together with a few couples, and if you wandered around the club you'd find other couples enjoying the benefits of a gang bang night without there being 20 guys trying to paw at the lady.

In short, it works at certain times and in certain clubs, but like everything to do with swinging and sex, it's not a case of one solution fits all."

Theres a hell of a lot of swinging clubs in the UK that have paid girls there that dont advertise the fact, people go and play with them thinking they are customers and have a great night and rave about how good the club is, yet clubs that are open and upfront about having paid girls get a bad press

I have worked these types of clubs for years. i still do, and i can name 7 clubs that are on the review list that have working girls in, there could be more that i dont know of, and noone has a clue because the clubs dont want you to know, but at the end of the day single guys make the clubs their money and it pays clubs to pay a couple of women to mingle with customers and keep them coming back

some clubs are open about it, some arnt, at least of clubs are honest you can make the choice of its what your after or not

Post new Message to Thread