Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Jealousy?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok Swinging in clubs. Maybe discussed to a point of 'we'll take fantasy to reality'. But what about that reality. You feel comfortable and turned on and then without really knowing it your partner is fucking someone else or giving them oral or visa versa. Jealousy is a weird one...the thought of seeing one's partner with someone else is a turn on but it (for me anyway) is inter-mingled with a feeling of jealousy...which is bitter sweet in a way and contributes to the overall turned on-ness....anyone else understand what I mean? I am talking about the thought here and not the action.

But what ABOUT the action when it becomes a reality? The jealousy ever get too much? Has it ruined relations between you even for a time? Has it contributed to difficulties in your relationship? What do you do if it IS too much? How do you manage it/yourself/the situation?

Answers on a postcard to...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For us if jealousy ever became an issue thats when we stop swinging !!

over a year ago

Yes - it's interesting. Not sure if what I describe is jealousy or excitment - sort of butterfly...y.

over a year ago

"For us if jealousy ever became an issue thats when we stop swinging !!

"

over a year ago

When we first got into swinging our first ever meet gave us some advice and i`ve remembered it ever since....... if it aint fun,dont do it!!

Thankfully jealousy has never been an issue here and if it ever was would seriously have to step back and think about things.

Good luck though,hope things turn out ok xxxx

over a year ago

Ah thanks! So when you see your partner with someone else - what is the emotion that you feel for the most part? Maybe that would have been a better question.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

been doing this for many years and no jealousy does not feature .. we both go out to have a great time and meet great people .. if there was ever any question that any actions would compromise our own relationship then we wudnt do this .. but we both find it a bit of a spicy way to pass a weekend

over a year ago

"Ah thanks! So when you see your partner with someone else - what is the emotion that you feel for the most part? Maybe that would have been a better question."

Mmm not sure what emotion but feel very exited and turned on and just makes me want him more,i just think phworr thats my man,go get her baby lol. We have alot of love and respect for each other and love sharing the fun and discussing it all after,fun,fun,fun xxx

over a year ago

"For us if jealousy ever became an issue thats when we stop swinging !!

"

+1

over a year ago

Just had another thought Im in no way suggesting this applies in everyones case but the word confidence springs to mind.

A long time ago before we became swingers i used to be a very jealous person but as ive grown,changed jobs etc,etc ive become quite a confident person,im ok with how i look and come across and then when we started swinging think the confidence has gone up for both of us.

Never been a hint of jealousy yet and deffo think abit of been happy,feeling sexy and confident help xxx

over a year ago

Yeah - interesting to hear what people experience. Myself I'm not sure it would be jealousy at all now I think about it more deeply - excited maybe but a different form of excitment - or anticipation maybe - that I've not felt before in quite the same way. The butterflies in teh stomach. Anyhoo. Thanks.

over a year ago

we don't have many isues but Mrs D has got a bit put off a couple of times when we have been playing with another lady and she has been lavishing too much attention on me and not her lol

over a year ago

I can't speak for Kaz (she's in bed lazy mare) but when Kaz is with a man I have a feeling that I call 'emotional bungee jumping'. Every fibre of our beings as humans naturally kicks out against the idea of our partners being with other people. Being swingers (this is opinion only) we have developed the ability to intelectualise above these instincts and enjoy the rush this gives us as sexual stimulation. We realise and accept that love and sex are not mutually exclusive or inextricably intertwined. I truy believe if more people could make this intellectual jump there would be far fewer failed relationships.

And that's my tuppence worth

Dyl

over a year ago

"Just had another thought Im in no way suggesting this applies in everyones case but the word confidence springs to mind.

A long time ago before we became swingers i used to be a very jealous person but as ive grown,changed jobs etc,etc ive become quite a confident person,im ok with how i look and come across and then when we started swinging think the confidence has gone up for both of us.

Never been a hint of jealousy yet and deffo think abit of been happy,feeling sexy and confident help xxx"

We're more than happy with how you look too!

over a year ago

"Just had another thought Im in no way suggesting this applies in everyones case but the word confidence springs to mind.

Never been a hint of jealousy yet and deffo think abit of been happy,feeling sexy and confident help xxx

We're more than happy with how you look too! "

Aww ty,you guys too x

Post new Message to Thread