Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Isis

Jump to newest

By *irtyleedslad OP   Man
over a year ago

leeds

Anybody know why Isis isn't on the list??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It was but I think isis got it removed its a great club

over a year ago

Its a shit hole

over a year ago

Why is it a shit hole have you been recently and seen the new look,or did you have a bad experience.Its a friendly club and I have met some great people there.

over a year ago

its a shit hole full of creepy men i had a horrible experience thats made me never go back.

over a year ago

"Its a shit hole"

over a year ago

Isis had it taken off the list as to many negative critics were posted. Most were correct in the critic and sorry if you can't take critic and change then people don't go anymore

By *irtyleedslad OP   Man
over a year ago

leeds

So far it's the only club I have been to, and whilst I admit it could do with a lick of paint and a spruce up, I didn't see any untoward behaviour or actions occur. The people I spoke to were friendly both those I played with and those I didn't. Whilst other clubs maybe be 'shiny' and better decorated etc I felt at ease after my initial nerves!!

over a year ago

Isis is a top club with top people there and has recently been undergoing a revamp, given some nights can be on the bad side but most are really, really good. To all those people who say its a shit hole how many times have you been, don't let one bad night stop you from giving the place a second chance, you could have a bad first visit at any club give it another go people you may change your minds x

By *acciWoman
over a year ago

leeds

"Isis is a top club with top people there and has recently been undergoing a revamp, given some nights can be on the bad side but most are really, really good. To all those people who say its a shit hole how many times have you been, don't let one bad night stop you from giving the place a second chance, you could have a bad first visit at any club give it another go people you may change your minds x"

Agree totally Isis is great and under going a refurb,looking good already and not finished yet. Dnt let people put you off go see for your self.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

The club removed itself from the clubs page as it got a negative review from someone who hadn't been (and said so!) and Fab wouldn't remove the review.

As for the club, as its my local, I am obviously going to be biased, but there aren't many clubs where a single woman going alone would feel safe and Isis is one of them. And the regulars are friendly and funny. I've been on quiet nights, busy nights, and had my birthday there and, apart from a couple of nights when I didn't get any play, can say every time has been great fun.

Post new Message to Thread