Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Any Recommendations or Suggestions Welcome

Jump to newest

By *i015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

Want to go to a spa or club for my birthday in January.At the moment my only options is Temptations in Bournemouth.Any suggestions or recommendations.

Looking for something that is about an hour or two from Southampton, preferably with accommodation or nearby accommodation ( my birthday is on a Saturday)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *woforfun 1000Couple
over a year ago

tadworth

[Removed by poster at 20/12/21 19:56:29]

By *woforfun 1000Couple
over a year ago

tadworth

Highly recommend kestrels/ab fabs Heathrow plus has a premier inn right next door! We sometimes go Saturday night stay over and head into kestrels for the day on Sunday which to us is the best day there!

By *woforfun 1000Couple
over a year ago

tadworth

"Highly recommend kestrels/ab fabs Heathrow plus has a premier inn right next door! We sometimes go Saturday night stay over and head into kestrels for the day on Sunday which to us is the best day there!"

Sorry just noticed your a single guy so u wouldn’t be able to go Saturday night, but u can use the spa Saturday daytime and Sunday x

By *i015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

"Highly recommend kestrels/ab fabs Heathrow plus has a premier inn right next door! We sometimes go Saturday night stay over and head into kestrels for the day on Sunday which to us is the best day there!

Sorry just noticed your a single guy so u wouldn’t be able to go Saturday night, but u can use the spa Saturday daytime and Sunday x"

Thanks, did have a look at AbFabs, but saw that no single men allowed on Saturday nights

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

If you ever feel like travelling im having a party @clubplay blackpool on the 7th jan details are in the forum xx

By *i015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

"If you ever feel like travelling im having a party @clubplay blackpool on the 7th jan details are in the forum xx"

Would love to attend but Blackpool is a bit too far to travel for one evening

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

There's BGHS in Brighton, although this is more of a spa that tolerates discreet play rather than a swingers club.

There's also Eureka in Kent which although I'm not sure what the rules are regarding single guys on Saturdays.

If you can travel a little, Amigos in Leicester is a nice little spa club.

By *i015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

"There's BGHS in Brighton, although this is more of a spa that tolerates discreet play rather than a swingers club.

There's also Eureka in Kent which although I'm not sure what the rules are regarding single guys on Saturdays.

If you can travel a little, Amigos in Leicester is a nice little spa club."

Thanks, will look in to Amigos (might be a bit far).

Have had a look at BGHS and Eurekas. BGHS is mixed couples only on Saturday nights, Eurekas is a bit out of the way as I'm not driving at the moment.

By *i015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

Looks like most people are planning NYE at the moment.

Post new Message to Thread