Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Penthouse Playrooms XMAS PARTY SAT 18th

Jump to newest

By *ymruambyth OP   Couple
over a year ago

grantham

Couldn't see a thread so thought I'd put one up to see who is coming tomorrow night for the Xmas party at PP?

We are hoping to be there but much depends on Fi recovering from the booster jab. It's a funny time at the moment with so much uncertainty about everything HOWEVER we *can* be sure that the gang at PP will make the night amazing, as they do all the time, we *can* be sure that the refurbed no-expense-spared club is one of the best, if not the best lifestyle venues in the UK and we *can* be sure that anyone who goes will have a great time and will return.

This Christmas Party is inclusive for all, including LGBT and we are told there will be completely optional wristbands for those who would prefer to identify as gay/bi/curious in the club which should help networking focus lol. The regular exclusive bi/trans night will be back on the 3rd Sat of the month as usual from Jan.

We are hoping to be there, who else is up for it?

p.s. I understand that owing to the type of club and hours of business, like all clubs at the moment, a COVID Passport will be insisted upon to gain entry. It's the rules sadly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/12/21 10:31:52]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wel be there

By *istressCaraWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

Hellooo ! There is another thread I’ve found, its:

*** BEAUTIFUL CURVY AND RAVENOUS LADIES XMAS BIG BANG @PENTHOUSE PLAYROOMS 18/12 ***

It’s an organiser but it’s not exclusive.. I know loads of us regs will be there! See you soon guys! Love, MC xx

Post new Message to Thread