Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Posting Club Reviews

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If you post an avoid review do you expect abuse...I think not...what do you think

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would hope not. Never been to a club but so long as its a fair review, positive or negative you shouldn't get any abuse x

over a year ago

Why should you get abuse? The review option is there for either good or bad surely and as the previous person said, if it's fair, where is the problem?

By *win PeaksCouple
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

I wouldn't the term avoid as it is too damning for the club. Remember its only personal preference, so i would list what i thought was wrong and then say that it was definitely not for us.

over a year ago

depends how you define abuse? Depends how fair and truthful your review was?

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"If you post an avoid review do you expect abuse...I think not...what do you think"

I think it depends how the review is written.

If it is subjective bollox aimed at rubbing up the regulars.... yeah I recon I would expect some defensive backlash.

over a year ago

"depends how you define abuse? Depends how fair and truthful your review was?

"

Fairness is in the eye of the person writing it, when you give an honest review, you can only comment on what happens at that moment, it might be fabulous on other days in the eyes of others. We are all individuals, I hope.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/09/12 17:11:36]

over a year ago

Fairness is in the eye of the person writing it, when you give an honest review, you can only comment on what happens at that moment, it might be fabulous on other days in the eyes of others. We are all individuals, I hope."

When you talk about fairness, is it fair that the bulk of your complaint is about the behaviour of just 2 people in the club? It's not exactly objective is it?

over a year ago

Fairness is in the eye of the person writing it, when you give an honest review, you can only comment on what happens at that moment, it might be fabulous on other days in the eyes of others. We are all individuals, I hope.

When you talk about fairness, is it fair that the bulk of your complaint is about the behaviour of just 2 people in the club? It's not exactly objective is it?"

The comments are also supporting the other avoid post...who was my meet...

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"If you post an avoid review do you expect abuse...I think not...what do you think"

No....but some people seem to give it.

If this is on the Club review section report the post....if it is mail report the mail.

Abuse on the site isn't tolerated.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

The comments are also supporting the other avoid post...who was my meet..."

but in a way didn't you do the same thing you kinda accused others of doing.... which was backing others up... they did it for the club, you did it for your meet....

the more interesting question is did anyone tell the staff of the club, and what did they do about it? if nothing then that should have been been put in the review..... however I tend to find people grumble in silence, so the staff only hear about it afterwards (normally in reviews)

also.... in any club I am in... couples aren't allowed to take singles in couples only rooms.... as it tends to cause confusion....

over a year ago

"

The comments are also supporting the other avoid post...who was my meet...

but in a way didn't you do the same thing you kinda accused others of doing.... which was backing others up... they did it for the club, you did it for your meet....

the more interesting question is did anyone tell the staff of the club, and what did they do about it? if nothing then that should have been been put in the review..... however I tend to find people grumble in silence, so the staff only hear about it afterwards (normally in reviews)

also.... in any club I am in... couples aren't allowed to take singles in couples only rooms.... as it tends to cause confusion...."

was only with the lady she has a singles account...

By *orth West CoupleCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

Not abuse, though expect posts from the regulars at the club who might disagree with your comments

over a year ago

"If you post an avoid review do you expect abuse...I think not...what do you thinkNot abuse, though expect posts from the regulars at the club who might disagree with your comments "

The abuse wasn't to me but the lady who posted.

Post new Message to Thread