Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Pleasures

Jump to newest

By *urvyandsnapper OP   Couple
over a year ago

Essex/Kent

We are planning to make a first visit to Pleasures this Friday evening - any thoughts from those that know the club (we’re familiar with Eureka and Silverleigh!) - is Friday night usually busy? (Appreciate may be variable in the current climate)

Thanks

Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I went with my Fwb to pleasures last Friday. I would say there was about 12 couples and around 15 singles ( mostly guys).

Saturdays are normally busy and it's the Xmas party this sat so some people may go to that instead

Hope you have fun.

By *elphinCouple
over a year ago

Bromley

Would say Saturday is much better for couples, but then if you like Eurekas possibly you enjoy large numbers of single men, although definitely not our cup of tea!

By *ubwife4uCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone Area.

Morning. We have only been once, on a Friday. There seemed to be an equal mix of couples vs single guys, but apparently it was pretty quiet that night.

I guess, as previously stated, it depends if you are wanting company of couples or single guys. By all accounts, if you seek couples then Saturday is definitely the better and more busy night. I suspect this Saturday will be filled to the rafters as it is the Christmas party night.

We, however, are hoping tonight is full of single gents looking for a final hoorah of the year as they are not allowed in tomorrow!

By *unguy0069Man
over a year ago

Reigate

"Would say Saturday is much better for couples, but then if you like Eurekas possibly you enjoy large numbers of single men, although definitely not our cup of tea! "

That’s OK. You may well not be a single guy’s cup of tea either.

over a year ago

Essex/Kent

All

Thanks for the thoughts - much appreciated - ultimately we are partial to “a good time” so will enjoy exploring somewhere new this evening and see what we find!

Xx

By *g1979Man
over a year ago

bexley

We had our first night at pleasures last Saturday. We found it much better than eurekas and are now going to become regulars.

over a year ago

Essex/Kent

[Removed by poster at 17/12/21 19:18:20]

over a year ago

Essex/Kent

"We had our first night at pleasures last Saturday. We found it much better than eurekas and are now going to become regulars. "

Think we may have crossed paths with you both last Friday @ Silverleigh!

By *g1979Man
over a year ago

bexley

[Removed by poster at 17/12/21 19:21:02]

By *g1979Man
over a year ago

bexley

"We had our first night at pleasures last Saturday. We found it much better than eurekas and are now going to become regulars.

Think we may have crossed paths with you both last Friday @ Silverleigh! "

Yes I'm the big guy with tattoos and a beard and my partner is the short mixed race girl with big boobs

over a year ago

Essex/Kent

"We had our first night at pleasures last Saturday. We found it much better than eurekas and are now going to become regulars.

Yes I'm the big guy with tattoos and a beard and my partner is the short mixed race girl with big boobs"

Yep that matches - we wish our paths had crossed a little more closely that night

By *g1979Man
over a year ago

bexley

Yes I'm the big guy with tattoos and a beard and my partner is the short mixed race girl with big boobs

Yep that matches - we wish our paths had crossed a little more closely that night"

What did you both look like? How did you find pleasures?

Post new Message to Thread