Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Abfab/Kestrels

Jump to newest

By *ants man1000 OP   Man
over a year ago

southampton

Hi all

I will be up near Heathrow for a meeting on Tuesday and thought I may pop in to the naturist Spa there in the afternoon for a few hours.

I've never been before, any idea what I may expect? I'd like some fun but not sure how likely it will be on a Tuesday afternoon.

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *n With LifeCouple
over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"Hi all

I will be up near Heathrow for a meeting on Tuesday and thought I may pop in to the naturist Spa there in the afternoon for a few hours.

I've never been before, any idea what I may expect? I'd like some fun but not sure how likely it will be on a Tuesday afternoon.

Thanks in advance"

Enjoy the lovely warm pool, hot tubs etc. if anything happens it’s a bonus!

over a year ago

southampton

Thanks, doesn't sound hopeful buy could do with a chill session anyway

By *urreyVixenStagCouple
over a year ago

Staines

"Thanks, doesn't sound hopeful buy could do with a chill session anyway "

You should NEVER go to a club with the expectation to play!!

By *n With LifeCouple
over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"Thanks, doesn't sound hopeful buy could do with a chill session anyway

You should NEVER go to a club with the expectation to play!! "

Exactly!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Exactly!"

Actually.. I think that statement should be caveated. 'You should never go to a club with the expectation to play (if you are a single guy)'

By *etWetWet453Couple
over a year ago

CAMBERLEY

Exactly!

Actually.. I think that statement should be caveated. 'You should never go to a club with the expectation to play (if you are a single guy)' "

Not just single guys. Applies to everyone.

By *ssexgalWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Might be there weds x

over a year ago

southampton

I'll be there tomorrow, hope meet some people, not going just for sex, I'm new to the scene and want to see what it's like, it'll be nice to chill anyway!

By *ssexcouple2000Couple
over a year ago

Colchester

We may pop along on Thursday if the stars align!!

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

The club is huge, so you can really relax. The bar serves snacks and drinks.

It used to be a health spa and so they've kept the pool which isn't deep, but is very nice. It's similar to the one at the Solana/Benidorm in size and shape. Sadly it's indoors and doesn't have a poolside bar.

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

Exactly!

Actually.. I think that statement should be caveated. 'You should never go to a club with the expectation to play (if you are a single guy)'

Not just single guys. Applies to everyone."

By *0tt0nSu3Woman
over a year ago

London

You should NEVER go to a club with the expectation to play!! "

Exactly.

What are you expecting? The chicks to be lined up by the entrance awaiting to lead you to a room upon your arrival? If you go without that expectation, you will be sorely disappointed. It isn't Instashag. BTW, that goes for ANY club. ANYWHERE.

By *redy81Man
over a year ago

London

Exactly.

What are you expecting? The chicks to be lined up by the entrance awaiting to lead you to a room upon your arrival? If you go without that expectation, you will be sorely disappointed. It isn't Instashag. BTW, that goes for ANY club. ANYWHERE."

I think that was nothing wrong with the question of that guy or even with his reaction. A genuine enquiry in a forum about what to expect is not equal to requiring "chicks lining up at the door".

I totally agree that you should never have expectations of having sex when you enter a club. Though it's completely understandable if you wish to get some info from experienced regulars whether you will have a chance to meet ANYONE in that time/that club who will sexually attract you or not.

Otherwise, it's just a spa, which you can get a ticket for £5, not £40...

By *0tt0nSu3Woman
over a year ago

London

Exactly.

What are you expecting? The chicks to be lined up by the entrance awaiting to lead you to a room upon your arrival? If you go without that expectation, you will be sorely disappointed. It isn't Instashag. BTW, that goes for ANY club. ANYWHERE.

I think that was nothing wrong with the question of that guy or even with his reaction. A genuine enquiry in a forum about what to expect is not equal to requiring "chicks lining up at the door".

I totally agree that you should never have expectations of having sex when you enter a club. Though it's completely understandable if you wish to get some info from experienced regulars whether you will have a chance to meet ANYONE in that time/that club who will sexually attract you or not.

Otherwise, it's just a spa, which you can get a ticket for £5, not £40..."

It was a genuine enquiry.

I'll agree with you on that. I'm quite happy to give an answer to the query, and if you check my green arrow, I have done so without a quibble in many a thread.

However, the expectation that followed the genuine enquiry is what got people going. The OP seems to have the impression they expected more things to happen upon arrival. The OP seemed to have expectations people would be falling over each other for sex and a sausage fest would ensue.

That does not happen.

I'm not going to sugar coat it for the OP. Neither did others on this thread. If the OP is adult enough to go to a club, then the OP is adult enough to get some home truths.

By *0tt0nSu3Woman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 07/12/21 21:49:37]

By *redy81Man
over a year ago

London

"It was a genuine enquiry.

I'll agree with you on that. I'm quite happy to give an answer to the query, and if you check my green arrow, I have done so without a quibble in many a thread.

However, the expectation that followed the genuine enquiry is what got people going. The OP seems to have the impression they expected more things to happen upon arrival. The OP seemed to have expectations people would be falling over each other for sex and a sausage fest would ensue.

That does not happen.

I'm not going to sugar coat it for the OP. Neither did others on this thread. If the OP is adult enough to go to a club, then the OP is adult enough to get some home truths. "

I don't know I've read again the thread opener, and can't see that sort of expectation in it, but it can be my weak English.

Again, I'm very much against having any expectations on what should happen when you go to a club, but people also need to understand that tickets to these clubs/spas for single guys are not the price of a quick snack at Starbucks, like for the girls... (and I completely agree on the higher prices for male, otherwise you will get the disaster as you got in the Rios...)

But we single guys understandably want to avoid paying £40-£50-£60 to get in a venue where all we find is a swimming pool and a hot tub - as the fair market price for that is £10...

The most hypocritical phrase that I read here so often is that "I don't visit swinger clubs for sex." LMAO...

Again, from the point of view of a single guy, I don't expect anything to happen, all we wish when we pay these tickets is to meet people who sexually attract us, chat and socialize and hope the best, that we will be the chosen one - as always girls and couples make the decisions in clubs.

But if there are no attractive women around at all, then I rather go to the Wetherspoons or the local leisure centre, than pay something £40 or above...

No offence, I just like to tell my opinion and enjoy interesting and intelligent debates if we don't agree on something. Peace!

By *0tt0nSu3Woman
over a year ago

London

That does not happen.

I'm not going to sugar coat it for the OP. Neither did others on this thread. If the OP is adult enough to go to a club, then the OP is adult enough to get some home truths.

I don't know I've read again the thread opener, and can't see that sort of expectation in it, but it can be my weak English.

Again, I'm very much against having any expectations on what should happen when you go to a club, but people also need to understand that tickets to these clubs/spas for single guys are not the price of a quick snack at Starbucks, like for the girls... (and I completely agree on the higher prices for male, otherwise you will get the disaster as you got in the Rios...)

But we single guys understandably want to avoid paying £40-£50-£60 to get in a venue where all we find is a swimming pool and a hot tub - as the fair market price for that is £10...

The most hypocritical phrase that I read here so often is that "I don't visit swinger clubs for sex." LMAO...

Again, from the point of view of a single guy, I don't expect anything to happen, all we wish when we pay these tickets is to meet people who sexually attract us, chat and socialize and hope the best, that we will be the chosen one - as always girls and couples make the decisions in clubs.

But if there are no attractive women around at all, then I rather go to the Wetherspoons or the local leisure centre, than pay something £40 or above...

No offence, I just like to tell my opinion and enjoy interesting and intelligent debates if we don't agree on something. Peace! "

So, you write that you shouldn't have expectation in getting sex when you go to a club, but you want your value for your money you paid to get in?

So who's going to provide value for your money? The most attractive female you see there? What happens if she doesn't? What happens if the lesser attractive person days no as well?

Also please note that women have other hidden costs that can add up. Lingerie is not cheap. Dressing up for the occasion of not cheap. Childcare costs are not cheap. I could go on about other costs.

By the way, you might as well call me a hypocrite too. When I go to a club, I rarely play. I tend to go with someone I play with, or enjoy the social aspect when I go in a group. I do like the social aspect of clubs. So do others. So laugh your arse off at me as well.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you cannot rest your costs of attending a club on others, and expect a guaranteed shag for the price of an entry into a club. If you think that, you certainly shouldn't go. If you want a guaranteed shag for money, there are other places to go. If you can't or won't consider the possibility that you won't get a shag when you go to a club, then stay at home or spend your term pounds at a spa. Simples. Don't dump your expectations on others. It's not nice, it's not fair and it ruins people's enjoyment at a club where they decided to while away their evening/day however they choose. You make it bad value for them at your cost.

No offence, I just like to tell my opinion and enjoy interesting and intelligent debates if we don't agree on something. Peace! 

By *redy81Man
over a year ago

London

"So, you write that you shouldn't have expectation in getting sex when you go to a club, but you want your value for your money you paid to get in?

So who's going to provide value for your money? The most attractive female you see there? What happens if she doesn't? What happens if the lesser attractive person days no as well?

Also please note that women have other hidden costs that can add up. Lingerie is not cheap. Dressing up for the occasion of not cheap. Childcare costs are not cheap. I could go on about other costs.

By the way, you might as well call me a hypocrite too. When I go to a club, I rarely play. I tend to go with someone I play with, or enjoy the social aspect when I go in a group. I do like the social aspect of clubs. So do others. So laugh your arse off at me as well.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you cannot rest your costs of attending a club on others, and expect a guaranteed shag for the price of an entry into a club. If you think that, you certainly shouldn't go. If you want a guaranteed shag for money, there are other places to go. If you can't or won't consider the possibility that you won't get a shag when you go to a club, then stay at home or spend your term pounds at a spa. Simples. Don't dump your expectations on others. It's not nice, it's not fair and it ruins people's enjoyment at a club where they decided to while away their evening/day however they choose. You make it bad value for them at your cost.

No offence, I just like to tell my opinion and enjoy interesting and intelligent debates if we don't agree on something. Peace! "

Please read back my comment again, as you missed some very important parts, though I wrote it in every single comments that I posted here: I am very much against having any expectations on what happens when I go to a club!

I respect your preference if you attend clubs mainly for socializing, or even if you completely rule out the option of having sex with someone new you will meet there. That's absolutely okay and you are surely not the only one who thinks like this, but trust me, the majority of people (men women and couples too) attend swinger clubs with the plan/hope to have sex with people they never seen before.

Which doesn't mean under any circumstances that I would expect anything to happen. I can't say it often enough. I hope, that something will happen. Huge difference. And I'm happy to mingle socilazie, chat. I'm never one of the "wanking dead".

I'm experienced enough to know, always the girls and couples choose, decide. If there is no mutual attraction strong enough to be found that could lead to play, I will go home with heavy balls, but not angry, or nothing like that.

But if I get into a club, pay the ticket, and find an empty place inside, filled with men only - that's something like buying a lottery ticket then notice the draw is not happening at all...

And of course, we all want to avoid this, that was the OP's question.

And yes, the same applies when there are women in the club but none of them are even close to my preferences. Because we men are allowed to have preferences too, not just you, girls.

And it doesn't mean at all, that I would expect anything from any girl, or I would have any personal problem with women who do not match with my sexual preferences.

And I don't want a guarantee for how many female/ how good looking women will be there. But if I repeatedly get bad experiences, then I simply won't go back. And these forums are for sharing info like this to help each other.

About the other costs of the girls: I very much respect that, and if you read back that part too, I sad I also agree with the lower price for girls and higher for men. I just said, as we need to pay £40+ to get in, its understandable that we will think twice where to go, and try to get info upfront about the presumable crowd. Peace

By *0tt0nSu3Woman
over a year ago

London

"So, you write that you shouldn't have expectation in getting sex when you go to a club, but you want your value for your money you paid to get in?

No offence, I just like to tell my opinion and enjoy interesting and intelligent debates if we don't agree on something. Peace! 

Please read back my comment again, as you missed some very important parts, though I wrote it in every single comments that I posted here: I am very much against having any expectations on what happens when I go to a club!

I respect your preference if you attend clubs mainly for socializing, or even if you completely rule out the option of having sex with someone new you will meet there. That's absolutely okay and you are surely not the only one who thinks like this, but trust me, the majority of people (men women and couples too) attend swinger clubs with the plan/hope to have sex with people they never seen before.

Which doesn't mean under any circumstances that I would expect anything to happen. I can't say it often enough. I hope, that something will happen. Huge difference. And I'm happy to mingle socilazie, chat. I'm never one of the "wanking dead".

I'm experienced enough to know, always the girls and couples choose, decide. If there is no mutual attraction strong enough to be found that could lead to play, I will go home with heavy balls, but not angry, or nothing like that.

But if I get into a club, pay the ticket, and find an empty place inside, filled with men only - that's something like buying a lottery ticket then notice the draw is not happening at all...

And yes, the same applies when there are women in the club but none of them are even close to my preferences. Because we men are allowed to have preferences too, not just you, girls.

And it doesn't mean at all, that I would expect anything from any girl, or I would have any personal problem with women who do not match with my sexual preferences.

And I don't want a guarantee for how many female/ how good looking women will be there. But if I repeatedly get bad experiences, then I simply won't go back. And these forums are for sharing info like this to help each other.

About the other costs of the girls: I very much respect that, and if you read back that part too, I sad I also agree with the lower price for girls and higher for men. I just said, as we need to pay £40+ to get in, its understandable that we will think twice where to go, and try to get info upfront about the presumable crowd. Peace "

All I can see in your writing is you going on about the price. If you can't afford to withstand the chance of an empty club and/or no fun, then don't go. An empty club can occur any time of the day or week so sometimes asking about busy times can be futile. And, yes, I have walked into an empty club after traveling hundreds of miles, but you don't hear me whinging about it.

Swinging is never a 100% guarantee for anyone. That was the point the other posters were making. You may mention the probabilities of no fun. This is a club and those are the odds.

For everyone.

I'm not going to sugar coat it for you. Everyone has to deal with issue of not finding someone to play in a club.

Even the women.

Peace

By *reesteveCouple
over a year ago

west London and Costa del sol

We will be going today Wednesday

By *ssexgalWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"We will be going today Wednesday "

See you later x just here

By *redy81Man
over a year ago

London

"

All I can see in your writing is you going on about the price. If you can't afford to withstand the chance of an empty club and/or no fun, then don't go. An empty club can occur any time of the day or week so sometimes asking about busy times can be futile. And, yes, I have walked into an empty club after traveling hundreds of miles, but you don't hear me whinging about it.

Swinging is never a 100% guarantee for anyone. That was the point the other posters were making. You may mention the probabilities of no fun. This is a club and those are the odds.

For everyone.

I'm not going to sugar coat it for you. Everyone has to deal with issue of not finding someone to play in a club.

Even the women.

Peace "

No, you don't get what I'm saying. Luckily, I can afford, and I often visit clubs with higher entry than Kestrels too.

It doesn't mean that I, or other men in this forum should not try to avoid spending money on tickets if we can't get the value on return we want.

And I can't say it often enough, the value that I want from the club for my money is not "guaranteed sex" or "lined up chics in the door". The value that most of us want from a swinger club is to bring together people who find each other sexually attractive and in most cases, most of them are open for a flirt, maybe more if the attraction is mutual.

The club's role in this and the "value" it provides is only this: being a meeting point for these people, all the rest is on us. If there is no mutual attraction, sparks, etc, then nothing will happen, that's it, no hard feelings.

But if I can't see anyone in a swinger club who I find attractive, then I wasted my money for that day. And regardless if you can afford to waste £40-£60, you don't want to do it, if you don't have to.

Yes, sometimes can happen that you bump into a quiet day. But in most cases, there are some trends, which clubs are busier, which days are busier and which not. Also, different clubs attract different demographics, and newbies maybe want to get some info on this before their visit to be able to make the best choice for them.

That's all that the OP did, but as usual, many of the regulars jumped on his neck, how dares he ask if there is any chance to meet attractive women there on a Tuesday afternoon who are potentially (if they like him too) are open to play.

The honest answer is: he needs to be very lucky for that...

Peace

By *ustfun1000Man
over a year ago

hanwell

Hoping to go this afternoon. Been ages since I’ve been.

By *0tt0nSu3Woman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 08/12/21 13:15:27]

By *0tt0nSu3Woman
over a year ago

London

"

For everyone.

Even the women.

Peace

No, you don't get what I'm saying. Luckily, I can afford, and I often visit clubs with higher entry than Kestrels too.

It doesn't mean that I, or other men in this forum should not try to avoid spending money on tickets if we can't get the value on return we want.

And I can't say it often enough, the value that I want from the club for my money is not "guaranteed sex" or "lined up chics in the door". The value that most of us want from a swinger club is to bring together people who find each other sexually attractive and in most cases, most of them are open for a flirt, maybe more if the attraction is mutual.

The club's role in this and the "value" it provides is only this: being a meeting point for these people, all the rest is on us. If there is no mutual attraction, sparks, etc, then nothing will happen, that's it, no hard feelings.

But if I can't see anyone in a swinger club who I find attractive, then I wasted my money for that day. And regardless if you can afford to waste £40-£60, you don't want to do it, if you don't have to.

Yes, sometimes can happen that you bump into a quiet day. But in most cases, there are some trends, which clubs are busier, which days are busier and which not. Also, different clubs attract different demographics, and newbies maybe want to get some info on this before their visit to be able to make the best choice for them.

That's all that the OP did, but as usual, many of the regulars jumped on his neck, how dares he ask if there is any chance to meet attractive women there on a Tuesday afternoon who are potentially (if they like him too) are open to play.

The honest answer is: he needs to be very lucky for that...

Peace "

I'm not going to read your essay of you bleating on about the same thing. I know what you wrote, and the poor defenseless OP can more than look after himself.

Asking if there is any chance (that's what he wrote according to you) shows there is an expectation, and it needs to be realised that paying to get into a club or a spa with a hint of swinging has a sunk cost.

You pay your ticket. You've paid a sunk cost. If you get to play, fine. But don't go with the expectation that you are going to strike lucky.

If you don't get that now, you NEVER will, and the only way you will get it is attend more clubs and bleat less about the price and probability. I'm not saying it because you're a man. The chances of going to a club/spa when it's lively and busy applies to men AND women.

I'm sure the OP has worked that out by now. I'm not sure YOU have.

Peace

By *atonMan
over a year ago

barnet

That does not happen.

No offence, I just like to tell my opinion and enjoy interesting and intelligent debates if we don't agree on something. Peace!

So, you write that you shouldn't have expectation in getting sex when you go to a club, but you want your value for your money you paid to get in?

"

Blimey calm down Karen

By *n With LifeCouple
over a year ago

Hadley Wood

She’s right though!

By *pank the MonkeyCouple
over a year ago

Down the Rabbit Hole and Round the Corner

Ask yourself this. What's the reason for going to a sex club? The answer is to meet people who you might have sex with. We can dress it up as much as we like with all the "we go to socialise" stuff, which is part of it. But, the main reason is for sex and that's the truth. Go to a club in Europe and see what happens. I can assure you that socialising comes in second place and the only real difference is they are far more open and relaxed about it. Maybe if we were a bit more like our European neighbours then we'd have a lot more fun.

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Ask yourself this. What's the reason for going to a sex club? The answer is to meet people who you might have sex with. We can dress it up as much as we like with all the "we go to socialise" stuff, which is part of it. But, the main reason is for sex and that's the truth. Go to a club in Europe and see what happens. I can assure you that socialising comes in second place and the only real difference is they are far more open and relaxed about it. Maybe if we were a bit more like our European neighbours then we'd have a lot more fun. "

True!

By *0tt0nSu3Woman
over a year ago

London

That does not happen.

Blimey calm down Karen "

I'm generally quite calm. Fab people I've met IRL haven't seen me this irate. It's just that he kept on labouring the point and I got cross.

BTW, leave of the Karen comment! I know a Karen and she's lovely!

Peace

;-)

Lool

By *redy81Man
over a year ago

London

"I'm generally quite calm. Fab people I've met IRL haven't seen me this irate. It's just that he kept on labouring the point and I got cross. Lool"

Did I keep on labouring? You completely ignored what I wrote multiple times, that I clearly support the idea of higher tickets for men compare to women, that I am clearly against having expectations on what will happen in a club. I wrote it multiple times and you still accuse me saying this...

The reason I got irate, is that how people responded OP's question. Coz I've been there too a couple of months ago, I tried to ask a polite review here, how likely is to meet good looking women in a certain club in a certain day (MEET not having SEX!), and the army of Karens also jumped on my neck immediately, how dare I ask something like this, "I should rather order sexdolls from amazon..."

"Because swinger clubs has nothing to do with sex, sex has nothing to do with physical attraction, or if you think differently then you are a shallow, narrow minded twat who ruins the "lifestyle", just like Barbie and Ken who turn our once great scene and open minden community into a bloody Love Island porn!"

The right answer is:

"Yuppie, yuppie, such a great day, I went to a swinger club and I spent the whole day with a bunch of naked blokes socializing in the pool. Can't wait to come back next week..." - no, thanks...

By *redy81Man
over a year ago

London

"Ask yourself this. What's the reason for going to a sex club? The answer is to meet people who you might have sex with. We can dress it up as much as we like with all the "we go to socialise" stuff, which is part of it. But, the main reason is for sex and that's the truth. Go to a club in Europe and see what happens. I can assure you that socialising comes in second place and the only real difference is they are far more open and relaxed about it. Maybe if we were a bit more like our European neighbours then we'd have a lot more fun. "

It's actually refreshing to see that someone dare to be honest and say the truth!

And maybe some people really go only for socializing I don't say that is impossible, but the majority think like us, for sure.

But seemingly on this forum is quite standard to get angry on someone if they visit swinger clubs for the chance and hope to socialize AND have sex with people they find attractive...

By *0tt0nSu3Woman
over a year ago

London

"I'm generally quite calm. Fab people I've met IRL haven't seen me this irate. It's just that he kept on labouring the point and I got cross. Lool

Did I keep on labouring? You completely ignored what I wrote multiple times, that I clearly support the idea of higher tickets for men compare to women, that I am clearly against having expectations on what will happen in a club. I wrote it multiple times and you still accuse me saying this...

The reason I got irate, is that how people responded OP's question. Coz I've been there too a couple of months ago, I tried to ask a polite review here, how likely is to meet good looking women in a certain club in a certain day (MEET not having SEX!), and the army of Karens also jumped on my neck immediately, how dare I ask something like this, "I should rather order sexdolls from amazon..."

"Because swinger clubs has nothing to do with sex, sex has nothing to do with physical attraction, or if you think differently then you are a shallow, narrow minded twat who ruins the "lifestyle", just like Barbie and Ken who turn our once great scene and open minden community into a bloody Love Island porn!"

The right answer is:

"Yuppie, yuppie, such a great day, I went to a swinger club and I spent the whole day with a bunch of naked blokes socializing in the pool. Can't wait to come back next week..." - no, thanks..."

So your calling me a Karen now are you?

Ok....

I could answer your little one man rant but I won't.

You've just exposed yourself as a person who thinks women should line themselves at the door for you so you can get value for money. And put a price on their head equivalent to a ten quid or less if you include the quote about Starbucks.

You can labour your point with your sexist views by calling me a Karen if you like, because the more you go on, the more women will read this and hit the block button.

I wish you all the luck at your next visit to a spa or a club. With your sexist, passive aggressive and expectant point of view of women you displayed on this chat, I think you're gonna need it.

By *dysseusukMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

About the other costs of the girls: I very much respect that, and if you read back that part too, I sad I also agree with the lower price for girls and higher for men. I just said, as we need to pay £40+ to get in, its understandable that we will think twice where to go, and try to get info upfront about the presumable crowd. Peace "

I think you're just digging a big hole for yourself.

By *redy81Man
over a year ago

London

"

So your calling me a Karen now are you?

Ok....

I could answer your little one man rant but I won't.

You've just exposed yourself as a person who thinks women should line themselves at the door for you so you can get value for money. And put a price on their head equivalent to a ten quid or less if you include the quote about Starbucks.

You can labour your point with your sexist views by calling me a Karen if you like, because the more you go on, the more women will read this and hit the block button.

I wish you all the luck at your next visit to a spa or a club. With your sexist, passive aggressive and expectant point of view of women you displayed on this chat, I think you're gonna need it."

Sorry, but you are the one who exposed herself as someone who can't read.

Just for the fact, if you read back my last comment, I did not even call you Karen, I used this name (army of Karens) for those who attacked me in another thread earlier for asking about the presumable attendance and type of crowd in a club. As you were not one of them, actually I did not call you Karen but never mind, there are some more fun stuff here.

And thanks for justifying my previous comment. So, in your world, if a man wishes to meet (I never ever talked about expected sex!!!) with women in a swinger club that man is a sexist. If a man has standards on his sexual preferences and do not want to shag with anyone who crosses his way, that man is a sexist. Well, then I will wear proudly my "sexist" badge that I deserve in "your world".

In the normal world, where (luckily) the majority of us still live, this is only the normal way of thinking and behaviour.

And I would love to see you showing me where did I said EVER anything like "women should line themselves at the door for me so I can get value for money. And put a price on their head equivalent to a ten quid or less."

Luckily this little rant is public so anyone who want can read back all of my comments, and can judge if I am the sexist, or you are the one who can't read. I'm terribly sorry, but can't help on that... Best of luck, peace!

By *redy81Man
over a year ago

London

"I think you're just digging a big hole for yourself."

Actually, it's somehow entertaining.

over a year ago

"I think you're just digging a big hole for yourself.

Actually, it's somehow entertaining. "

Definitely lol

By *0tt0nSu3Woman
over a year ago

London

About the other costs of the girls: I very much respect that, and if you read back that part too, I sad I also agree with the lower price for girls and higher for men. I just said, as we need to pay £40+ to get in, its understandable that we will think twice where to go, and try to get info upfront about the presumable crowd. Peace

I think you're just digging a big hole for yourself."

No I'm not.

I don't have a problem with people going to a sex club or a sauna.

People go there for sex. That is a given.

What is not a given, is the EXPECTATION of sex, and the pricing of this expectation on others. You can pay the price of entry to go into a venue with all the atmosphere and vibes, but it doesn't GUARANTEE you sex. And it is wrong to plant your expectations on people, and price them as well.

You cannot pay your £10 to get into a club, then look at the only two or three people in a club and think, well I might get my money's worth here. Effectively, you are putting a price on those individual, and in particular you've put a price on a person you fancy. If you were asked if you worth £10, I'm sure you'd say you're worth more and probably feel insulted by the question.

It's that fair on the person to be valued in this way? They may like you and so issue doesn't arise. But they may not. They may have come for a meet and have no interest in you whatsoever. It's if fair that they get priced along with the fixtures and fittings of the venue?

That's my point. People are people. You pay for the price to enter the club. It's a fixed cost. But as I mentioned before, dumping your expectations on others is not nice and it's not fair.

Venues provide the building and the atmosphere, and you will have to deal with atmosphere at the time you bought the ticket. It's down to you if you strike lucky. If you do, good for you. But if you don't, then don't go whining about it like a passive aggressive mosquito like people on this thread.

By *redy81Man
over a year ago

London

" I think you're just digging a big hole for yourself.

No I'm not.

I don't have a problem with people going to a sex club or a sauna.

People go there for sex. That is a given.

What is not a given, is the EXPECTATION of sex, and the pricing of this expectation on others. You can pay the price of entry to go into a venue with all the atmosphere and vibes, but it doesn't GUARANTEE you sex. And it is wrong to plant your expectations on people, and price them as well.

You cannot pay your £10 to get into a club, then look at the only two or three people in a club and think, well I might get my money's worth here. Effectively, you are putting a price on those individual, and in particular you've put a price on a person you fancy. If you were asked if you worth £10, I'm sure you'd say you're worth more and probably feel insulted by the question.

It's that fair on the person to be valued in this way? They may like you and so issue doesn't arise. But they may not. They may have come for a meet and have no interest in you whatsoever. It's if fair that they get priced along with the fixtures and fittings of the venue?

That's my point. People are people. You pay for the price to enter the club. It's a fixed cost. But as I mentioned before, dumping your expectations on others is not nice and it's not fair.

Venues provide the building and the atmosphere, and you will have to deal with atmosphere at the time you bought the ticket. It's down to you if you strike lucky. If you do, good for you. But if you don't, then don't go whining about it like a passive aggressive mosquito like people on this thread."

Didn't you get it that you are the only one in this thread who keep talking about expected sex and putting price on people?

When I say that an empty swinger club is worthless regardless of the most amazing facilities you can imagine, I'm not putting my entry fee as a price on the head of the first woman who enters that place, or if you think I do, then the problem is in your device not mine.

And now, that finally you just admitted too that people go swinger clubs for sex, I guess you can agree, that a swinger club which is not empty, but no one from the crowd can attract you then it's technically the same if it was empty. Unless you are desperate to have sex with anyone, what I am not at all.

Going to a technically empty club is bad luck, but let's be honest, it's not only about luck, as there are clear trends, some days of the week are usually better, some clubs are busier some quiet, and different clubs have different clientele too.

Which is great, I'm really happy to see that places exist where people over 60 can enjoy sex, as (hopefully) I gonna be 60 one day too. But I'm not there yet, and at this time my preferences are much different if it comes to casual sex.

So, why I am, or anyone is a sexist who tries to use a forum to get info about the presumable attendance and crowd when they planning to visit a club?

Because nothing else happened at the beginning of this funny thread, than a harmless enquiry before you came up first with this "women required to line up at the door" nonsense, way before I (the passive aggressive mosquito - I guess ) joined the chat...

over a year ago

We can't seem.to find any reviews on Fab, are we missing it somehow?

By *nasuitMan
over a year ago

Ruislip

There is some kind of long running dispute between the club and this site, which I'm not qualified to comment on, hence they are not listed in the clubs section.

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"We can't seem.to find any reviews on Fab, are we missing it somehow?"

It is an elephant in the room. I have never asked the Mods for the reason why. Nothing stopping you from asking.

By *ittlechick77Couple
over a year ago

Staines

That does not happen.

No offence, I just like to tell my opinion and enjoy interesting and intelligent debates if we don't agree on something. Peace! "

sorry you wrong you are stating for £40 to £60 you are expecting sex to be available whether you chosen or not is irrelevant.

Swing clubs are not a whore house or erotic massage parlour maybe with your expectation that where you should spend your money

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

There might be a few planes flying very low outside!

By *etro1940sCouple
over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

Exactly!

Not just single guys. Applies to everyone.

So good to see a sensible and candid response - we know that any visit to a club or site is zero expectations and loads of aspiration ... xx Anne & George

"

By *redy81Man
over a year ago

London

"sorry you wrong you are stating for £40 to £60 you are expecting sex to be available whether you chosen or not is irrelevant.

Swing clubs are not a whore house or erotic massage parlour maybe with your expectation that where you should spend your money "

Sorry, may I politely ask you to read my comment again, as I said clearly twice in this one single comment that I do not require or expect anything to happen. I know what are whore houses and massage parlours even though I don't visit them. I did not mention anything similar to those.

Sorry, I could only repeat myself, check above I wrote everything in detail about what I think about it. I think it's clear that I never expected anything to happen, but f course I want to avoid attending an empty club or a party where no one is attractive to me. And this is the point of these forums, help others with information, experiences about the current trends of each clubs or days.

over a year ago

"Hi all

Thanks in advance"

Hi, I’ll answer your question, highly unlikely on a Tuesday afternoon of any fun but you never know your luck.

Post new Message to Thread