Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Question for clubbers

Jump to newest

By *ee04 OP   Man
over a year ago

Thurrock

I have a friend who I have been sleeping with on and off for years, we been naturist caravaning etc but she recently mentioned about going to a club.

She told me years ago she attended a place in Oxford with a female friend and really enjoyed watching what was happening the sex the domination etc and she’d like to do it again.

She doesn’t want to have sex with anyone but would like to watch.

As I have never attended a club is this acceptable and is there anywhere that would suit this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Yes it is acceptable. Have a look at the club section on here, it will give you a listing of clubs link to the club websites and peoples reviews.

By *eordiesCouple
over a year ago

newcastle

Of course it's acceptable, do as much as little as you want in any club.

Look at the list of clubs in the "clubs" section on Fabs, choose one which appeals to you both and off you go.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep we went for the first time recently and were equally unsure but as others have said you’re free to do as much or as little as makes you comfortable. Everyone is super respectful or at least that was our experience and we’re looking forward to going back! Enjoy!!

By *leecouple101Couple
over a year ago

North East Lincolnshire

That's good to know, we were thinking of attending a club some time but didn't know what to expect.

By *ee04 OP   Man
over a year ago

Thurrock

Thanks for your help guys

Post new Message to Thread