Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Steamers Quay

Jump to newest

By *ernowsub OP   Man
over a year ago

truro

Shout out to anyone going Saturday ( 13th)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There no longer letting in single man so hope your going as a couple or with a couple.

It's bit of a shame as been few times in the past but no point losing sleep over places your not welcome

By *exOnLegsPlymCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

The management of Steamers had to stop singles attending due to the appalling behaviour of those that went and either didn't read or obey the rules. Now its singles by invite only with a couple.

By *ernowsub OP   Man
over a year ago

truro

Sorry my bad, I realised I hadn’t really explained myself, I’m hoping to go to Steamers but as it’s couples + only I’m hoping there might be a couple on here who would invite me along ?????

over a year ago

"The management of Steamers had to stop singles attending due to the appalling behaviour of those that went and either didn't read or obey the rules. Now its singles by invite only with a couple."

And I have seen plenty of couples behaving appallingly as well the whole upstairs was couples only or single men by invite only now you have the whole club.

Are you going to payment out your pension to make up for the money they lose

By *orello-pieWoman
over a year ago

southwest

It is a shame I feel, men get bad press in clubs, I’m fully aware that this is down to the behaviours of some however if properly vetted I see no reason why they shouldn’t be welcomed with open arms, personally I feel they are an asset to clubs, plus they’re kind of essential to the business I would think x

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

"The management of Steamers had to stop singles attending due to the appalling behaviour of those that went and either didn't read or obey the rules. Now its singles by invite only with a couple.

And I have seen plenty of couples behaving appallingly as well the whole upstairs was couples only or single men by invite only now you have the whole club.

Are you going to payment out your pension to make up for the money they lose "

Just of intrest, what appalling behaviour have you seen from couples in a club? Generally interested to know.

By *andKBCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

"The management of Steamers had to stop singles attending due to the appalling behaviour of those that went and either didn't read or obey the rules. Now its singles by invite only with a couple.

Just of intrest, what appalling behaviour have you seen from couples in a club? Generally interested to know."

Not really at steamers but I have seen some at clubs!!

Although I have seen appalling behaviour by single males far more

By *rs BxxWoman
over a year ago

Chippenham, Wiltshire.

"The management of Steamers had to stop singles attending due to the appalling behaviour of those that went and either didn't read or obey the rules. Now its singles by invite only with a couple."

Couples don't always behave themselves either. We went to Steamers on Saturday and had to get out of the hot tub several times because of a guy from a couple's wondering hands. I moved away so he moved closer. We got out and they then followed us around the club.

By *ernowsub OP   Man
over a year ago

truro

Lol I seem to have opened a can of worms. Anyway I’m still hoping to find a way to visit steamers

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Couples don't always behave themselves either. We went to Steamers on Saturday and had to get out of the hot tub several times because of a guy from a couple's wondering hands. I moved away so he moved closer. We got out and they then followed us around the club. "

That sounded like just the guy misbehaving, though if the female was aware she should of given his pecker a slap and told him off.

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Just of intrest, what appalling behaviour have you seen from couples in a club? Generally interested to know."

I've seen plenty - especially those who feel 'entitled' and look down their noses at others as if they own the place. Chams has been atrocious for this on a few occasions I've been there.

By *rs BxxWoman
over a year ago

Chippenham, Wiltshire.

Couples don't always behave themselves either. We went to Steamers on Saturday and had to get out of the hot tub several times because of a guy from a couple's wondering hands. I moved away so he moved closer. We got out and they then followed us around the club.

That sounded like just the guy misbehaving, though if the female was aware she should of given his pecker a slap and told him off."

Misbehaving or not, what gives him the right to touch me up? Single guys get a bad press for less.

over a year ago

The male and female come to that would not stop pestering a single female for a bi threesome she was straight and not even interested in the male.

We had a long conversation about it after they left the club am not going to mention the clubs name and I could list a lot more and worse.

Post new Message to Thread