FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Newbie question but probably not one you'd expect - Ostomates?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello all!

J (the male part) here, exciting times ahead as hopefully we're making our first club visit this weekend!

But... I have a question, due to complications from Crohns, despite my youngish age I have a permanent Ostomy, or 'shit sack' if you will

Do clubs restrict use of certain facilities for folks like me? I wouldn't want to make any one feel uncomfortable so could I keep a t-shirt on after 'dress down'?

I've probably got a billion other questions so I apologise in advance for the rambling lol

Thanks all!

J

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I don't see why you would need to wear a tee-shirt. Just wrap a towel around yourself like lots of men do.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I would contact the club that you are hoping to attend and explain the situation. I feel it's most likely they wouldn't mind you keeping a T-shirt or a robe on. I personally would not feel it would be any kind of an issue, but just for clarification it would be good for you to have had that conversation with them before you arrive so you can feel confident in how you will manage it.

It is not something that would bother me at all, but I would also suggest, if things are leading towards you getting intimate with anyone to possibly mention it.

By *aydeesclubCouple
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

We have no policy here requiring anyone to dress down or cover up.

Our only dress code is that guests arrive smart (details can be found on our website), after that you are free to be as naked or clothed as you feel comfortable.

over a year ago

"I don't see why you would need to wear a tee-shirt. Just wrap a towel around yourself like lots of men do."

I feel I'd end up looking like an elderly gent at a swimming pool with an extremely high waisted towel lol

over a year ago

"I would contact the club that you are hoping to attend and explain the situation. I feel it's most likely they wouldn't mind you keeping a T-shirt or a robe on. I personally would not feel it would be any kind of an issue, but just for clarification it would be good for you to have had that conversation with them before you arrive so you can feel confident in how you will manage it.

It is not something that would bother me at all, but I would also suggest, if things are leading towards you getting intimate with anyone to possibly mention it."

Thank you, and yes although I take a more observational role shall we say, I'd certainly let people know should that occur so its not a big vibe killer

I'm not ashamed of it, just more aware its a bit weird to a lot of people

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I would contact the club that you are hoping to attend and explain the situation. I feel it's most likely they wouldn't mind you keeping a T-shirt or a robe on. I personally would not feel it would be any kind of an issue, but just for clarification it would be good for you to have had that conversation with them before you arrive so you can feel confident in how you will manage it.

It is not something that would bother me at all, but I would also suggest, if things are leading towards you getting intimate with anyone to possibly mention it.

Thank you, and yes although I take a more observational role shall we say, I'd certainly let people know should that occur so its not a big vibe killer

I'm not ashamed of it, just more aware its a bit weird to a lot of people "

Good for you mate if people take the piss just tell um your keeping hold on the shit

By *ny1localMan
over a year ago

READING

Due to being badly burned (30% body burns),subsequent skin grafts,(my pics hide it well) I understand your reticence. It's one of the reasons I tend to avoid clubs..I would like to think being able to cover up what you don't want 'in your face ' showing would be an option...hope that makes sense, but I'm sure folks will know what I mean.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"Hello all!

J (the male part) here, exciting times ahead as hopefully we're making our first club visit this weekend!

But... I have a question, due to complications from Crohns, despite my youngish age I have a permanent Ostomy, or 'shit sack' if you will

Do clubs restrict use of certain facilities for folks like me? I wouldn't want to make any one feel uncomfortable so could I keep a t-shirt on after 'dress down'?

I've probably got a billion other questions so I apologise in advance for the rambling lol

Thanks all!

J

"

You actually might find that it’s a conversation starter having it in say a class black bag. People may ask what it is.

By *rsTrellisWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

Hi there

I’ve seen someone with this in a club before. It wasn’t a problem.

And also to the guy who posted on this thread who has scarring - I’ve also seen that in a club before.

Everyone is different and that’s ok.

By *elkieWoman
over a year ago

Durham

I have a friend on the kink scene who just shows hers, and used to work with a chap who used a support belt so he could go swimming. Either option would work, tbh.

All the clubs I’ve been to have been really respectful of our bodies, never heard a comment yet (I’m a SSBBW, so get comments elsewhere.) It really is ok to be different

Post new Message to Thread