Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

New to clubs

Jump to newest

By *rSmith9 OP   Man
over a year ago

Norwich/London

Hey everyone!

So I’ve really been wanting to try clubs at some point… what’s the best way to go about it?

Get chatting to couples/females? Or just rock up alone?

I’m unsure what to expect so would be hesitant to go alone!

Any help would mean a lot!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ewfie02Couple
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Swingers clubs are a great night out. Go along and be friendly and chatty. But not pushy.

By *ar_MiteCouple
over a year ago

Swindon ish

Check out the club website and see what's going on in the diary. Check what the rules are for single men as some have limits.

Good luck and enjoy.

By *untime couple22Couple
over a year ago

Carmarthen

We are looking to go to a club in Manchester for our first visit early December, could you please recommend the best place to go? Thank you x

By *estinysswingersCouple
over a year ago

Worsley

"We are looking to go to a club in Manchester for our first visit early December, could you please recommend the best place to go? Thank you x"

Check out the club reviews but Cupids is our favourite in the Manchester area.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hey everyone!

So I’ve really been wanting to try clubs at some point… what’s the best way to go about it?

Any help would mean a lot!!"

If you can find someone to go with it does help settle in quicker, we have met with a few guys outside and gone in with them, give them a tour, have a drink and a chat to get the feel of the place and then each head off for fun...unless the chat and tour went REALLY well

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Hey everyone!

Any help would mean a lot!!"

If you have a female friend you could go with, I would recommend you go together for your first time visit to a club. It’s far less daunting going in to a place full of strangers, 95% of whom aren’t interested in single guys, and people will approach you as a newbie couple, whereas single guys are pretty much ignored

By *unmidwcoupleCouple
over a year ago

leicester

We are newbies wanting to try a club, where in Leicestershire, where do people recommend?

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"We are newbies wanting to try a club, where in Leicestershire, where do people recommend? "

The best thing to do is to look in the club review section and have a look at whats been written about the clubs in the area. Sorry I'm not familiar with any in the area.

By *al kalMan
over a year ago

london

I just rocked up to a local club, during a day event. Think I was extremely extremely lucky that day to be frank. My expectations were fairly low for a first time, but I guess I was just there to see if I felt comfortable going these types of establishments. I quickly got over that! ha.

Think would be better to go on a busier weekend event for a first time, and a well reviewed venue like the other poster\s mentions. More opportunities to get chatting to other likeminded folk and see where that leads. Don't be overly disheartened if this does not result in any playtime. Positives could be some additional (social) verifications with any lady\couple or whoever you perhaps get chatting too, and build reputation from there.

Good luck.

Post new Message to Thread