Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/10/21 09:28:36]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A question for the lads,

At a club, would you be happy to only play with a woman, mutual masturbation, if that's all she wanted while her male partner was also playing with/fucking her?

Thanks

By *intage PrincessWoman
over a year ago

Herts

I personally think you shouldn't go to a club with any expectations and that way can only be pleasantly surprised.

By *rikey25Man
over a year ago

mids

"A question for the lads,

At a club, would you be happy to only play with a woman, mutual masturbation, if that's all she wanted while her male partner was also playing with/fucking her?

Thanks "

Of course, couples have all sorts of different desires in a club. Many newbies want to dabble or try something new without full swap. I’m happy just kissing or giving hand or oral stimulation before or during a couple having fun together. So long as everyone’s having fun, I’m in.

By *otcplmidsCouple
over a year ago

Warwickshire

Thanks

Of course, couples have all sorts of different desires in a club. Many newbies want to dabble or try something new without full swap. I’m happy just kissing or giving hand or oral stimulation before or during a couple having fun together. So long as everyone’s having fun, I’m in. "

Such a lovely man... a true gentlemen and a friend of ours

By *rikey25Man
over a year ago

mids

Thanks

Of course, couples have all sorts of different desires in a club. Many newbies want to dabble or try something new without full swap. I’m happy just kissing or giving hand or oral stimulation before or during a couple having fun together. So long as everyone’s having fun, I’m in.

Such a lovely man... a true gentlemen and a friend of ours"

Thank you… you guys are awesome x

Post new Message to Thread